The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Am IMI paddle holster and a molle adaptor, for my M9's thing is only one fits as the other has a built in rail on front ( bollox this is the full auto one) so looks like the dremmel will be coming out

• Supporters

Surprised Ed hasn't exspressed his entusiasm for me now owning a second ICS L85A2...

I am about to buy an RIS Adapter for my SA80 and a top rail converter! When I get home tomorrow Obviously...

• Supporters

Surprised Ed hasn't exspressed his entusiasm for me now owning a second ICS L85A2...

I am about to buy an RIS Adapter for my SA80 and a top rail converter! When I get home tomorrow Obviously...

I didn't buy it Craig, that's why lol. Got it for swaps.

But yes, I do have a second one. And yes, I'm very excited about it! :P

It seems different to mine, appears to use a pre-cocking mech that mine doesn't have. Haven't had the chance to autopsy it yet, but I'll be interested to find out what the crack is with it, can't understand how it's shooting quicker than mine on the trigger. It's literally impossible to jam it the response is so good.

some larger o-rings for my vsr clone's piston to hopefully improve its dreadfull compression and raise the fps :)

Does your VSR have the stock barrel installed? I've heard that installing a Madbull barrel improves FPS as well as accuracy

Does your VSR have the stock barrel installed? I've heard that installing a Madbull barrel improves FPS as well as accuracy

hi, currently yes. tbh the accuracy isnt too bad atm and i dont think the fps is THAT bad, but when i blow through the nozzle on the stock cylinder i cant as its totaly air tight but when i blow through the nozzle on the upgraded cylinder its like blowing through a snorkel lol. atm 0.28's fly off to the right due to wind but i have just ordered some 0.36's so ill see if that improves accuracy first before getting a tbb as i am low on cash atm.

Am IMI paddle holster and a molle adaptor, for my M9's thing is only one fits as the other has a built in rail on front ( bollox this is the full auto one) so looks like the dremmel will be coming out

Well I looked at how and why my other M9 won't fit thinking it was rail on bottom, but NO it's the slide which is to wide but the other fits great so no prob

Picked up a few more foliage green XTM covers for my L85 - so I can now cover pretty much all of the rail-space, and a cheap-and-cheerful foregrip for my new G36.

Love it when someone spends a ridiculous amount of cash on some flashy foregrip and then runs around holding their gun by the magwell...

Just got a Serpa duty belt loop to drop my pistol down abit on the belt rig. New Union flag patch with poppy and...................................................................

a new MTP shower cap

139_1593.jpg

yes i know it is a MK7 helmet cover but it looked like a shower cap and i got it free!

• Supporters

Some more 1000 Mile socks - factory 2nds this time for £4.50 inc P&P from fleabay.

Set of Soviet KZS1 Camouflage kecks & hoody £25.51 inc P&P also from fleabay.

- these were a moment of extravagance that I can't really afford, but they are exactly the right size for me and less than 1/2 price... i'm going with fate as an excuse lol!

Oh fcuk, how could i have forgotten? Love the shower cap, Junior. All you need now is an MTP jock strap...

One of my A-TACS orders just arrived! will get some pics up ASAP

• Supporters

Bit the bullet and bought an intek MT-5050 PMR446 radio to go with the sparkly sordins, of course that meant that I needed a new PTT too as my old (cobra, eugh) radio was a sort-of-motorola connection and the new one is an ICOM type, so I also bought a TCI PTT.

While the going was good and ahead of my planned MP7 purchase when I get home (lots of post deployment goodies for me!) I also got myself an Element PEQ16, there are cheaper PEQ replicas out there, but none with quite so many functions.. all this one's lacking really is an IR laser, but since the red laser is visible with NVG anyway I don't see that as too much of a detractor, especially as it's only $51.99.

Payday splurge done!

Well I didn't buy these per se, but this is what I got for my birthday (today)...

prjHAfs.jpg

apparently a couple of the things I asked for were out of stock, so instead my dad goes and buys 2 more packets then I need <_<

So those came, 2 more hicaps for my MP5 and a madbull tightbore.

Ah well, don't have to splash out on ammo at skirmishes EVER AGAIN!! :D

• Supporters

G36 K RIS - fleabay £41.65 inc P&P

- probably a little over the odds for 2nd hand really, but it looks to be in good condition and to have it a lot sooner than buying from HK for the best price is worth it to me.

$(KGrHqFHJFYFD1bLi!J+BRBq8nmj,g~~60_12.JPG

• Supporters

Just paid for a Mk VII helmet with MTP cover, getting it posted over on Friday/Saturday, so I ought to have it for next week.

Heading to the British Airsoft/Shooting Show this Sunday, hopefully... So I ought to have it within a nice time frame for skirmishing the week after. Now I just need to find a way to mount my camera to it and decide whether or not to buy a BFG...

I think the ol' balance needs checking tomorrow.

• Supporters

Just paid for a Mk VII helmet with MTP cover, getting it posted over on Friday/Saturday, so I ought to have it for next week.

How much did you pay, Ed, if you don't mind, and from where?

• Supporters

£80 + £8.50 postage and from an Army Surplus dude on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spec-ops-trading/108360742665860

• Supporters

£88.50 Bloody Nora!

• Supporters

I was offered one by the same guy I got the Osprey from for £120 with a scrim net, so in comparison £80 seems cheap lol.

• Supporters

£88.50 Bloody Nora!

You obviously didn't see them on eBay when they were first issued then :P £200+

• Supporters

You obviously didn't see them on eBay when they were first issued then :P £200+

You're right, I didn't. To be fair I thought somebody was taking the piss asking £50 for a MK VI!

I just can't really bring myself to fork over a wallet stinging amount of cash for gear that soldiers have nicked!

Edit to add: but £11.50 + £3.99 P&P seems fair enough for...

314wHqqelyL._SL100_.jpg