The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Since i had the Mp7 in a rucksack... the front receiver cover has snapped off :(

just ordered a new one from KWA USA.

Also a new trigger, trigger spring and valve for spares.

Not bad for $28 including postage though.

Ha. Love that feeling when you overhear people talking about how rare their magazines are for their MP7/MP9 and they only have 2, then you stroll past with your 9/10 magazines on display :P

Bought two FDE P mags today whilst visiting Riflecraft. Picked up a Cerakote price list as well after seeing some of their work first hand. Tempted to do something on my XDM.

picked up a TM Glock 17 with 2 mags, my warrior carrier and pouches (thanks eBay) all arrived yesterday, new 9.9v 1500 Mah LiFe turned up from HongKong today (5 days to arrive £20 and free postage!! )

so a happy little bunny today, and off to play in the snow/woods tomorrow :)

A new WE 5.1 HI-CAPA gas mag and anew mag release valve ( hopefully it's gonna fit in my Co2 mag ) one in there was leaking like a sieve grrrrr

• Supporters

An ex-police wicking tshirt and a dpm shirt, curse my gf for being too small for small sized clothes, pics when I'm finished ;)

Progress so far, in hindsight probably should have chosen a different coloured thread :P

E7DBB1C9-DAFA-4D9A-9AEA-0CB00B9AFB48-30413-000028326261F5C3.jpg

My skill with a sewing machines scares me, maybe I'm a closet gay?

• Supporters

I doubt it, although now I've worked out what I'm doing they're not too hard to make :)

Got me some more A-TACS FG on the way! some of it is coming from the states..!

• Supporters

Cheapo right angle slot/posi screwdrivers GBP2.94 inc P&P / fleabay

- I'm hoping one of them will allow me to undo/redo the hop-unit screws on my ICS AKS74U

Britool 250mm x 5.5mm slot screwdriver GBP6.91 inc P&P / primetools on fleabay

- so I can reach the slot-head bolt that holds my L1A1 butt on from opening buttplate.

5m x 25mm Black Polypropylene Webbing GBP1.80 inc P&P / fleabay.

- to make some adjustments to my black molle gear.

280874131590_2.jpgPHONE COVER CAMERA POCKET UTILITY POUCH MOLLE BLACK GBP10.99 inc P&P / military_1st on fleabay

- this should hold my Motorola radio & my phone, perhaps a few other bits'n'bobs.

1308106432869696006_1.jpgMolle 2.5L Hydration Pouch Backpack with Reservoir Black GBP10.99 inc P&P / airsoftfighting fleabay China

300729723181_1.jpgHydration Pack Tube Trap Clip GBP2.99 inc P&P / optimum_outdoors fleabay

1000 Mile Combat Socks Black GBP9.99 / fleabay

- I've decided to give new fangled foot technology a go...

& the piece de resistance - Jock Strap & Cup GBP5.98 / fleabay

- ever since I got shot twice right in the bumhole (literally: I was squatting and leaning in cover so my kecks were stretched tight so I do mean my actual anus) I've had a fear of getting shot in the bellend. I mean, yeah, it hurt at the time, but it was the days later that were the real problem. I've added a strap to my drop-leg holster which holds it against my leg at a better angle, but to keep it from slipping down requires another strap attached to my belt under my crotch, which pulls my kecks more tightly around my package... making a knackers shot that makes solid contact that bit more likely. I've decided it's just not worth the risk.

Edit to add:

321031765104_1.jpg2 x Plastic Molle 7.62 Magazine Pouch For M14 Black GBP12 inc P&P / fleabay HK

- I'm hoping that these will hold my L1A1 mags nice and tight. If they do I'll get a sack full lol!

• Supporters

I have just bought some L85 goodness.

Firstly I've got a new air nozzle to replace mine which cracked.

2 6.01 x 509mm tight bore barrels for both my new and old ICS L85s

Various hop up rubbers, Prommy hard, Systema standard, Madbull Blue and Shark

3 more Emags - 1 to replace the one I broke recently and just another 2 because I can

Annnnddd a Systema M100 spring.

Hopefully both L85s will chrono around 350 or less on the bottom tension setting, otherwise I may have a problem.

Time to sit on a street corner with a guitar and a dog...

• Supporters

Ahhhh, you just reminded me, Ed! I also ordered a

v2v3_aluminium_airbrake_piston_head_1.jpg

Lees Precision Engineering CNC Machined V2/V3 Aluminium Airbrake Piston Head GBP12.00 / LPE

• Supporters

I've decided to stick with mine, the gun sounds so unusually loud to me with the standard piston fitted that it sounds like it's damaging itself lol.

What's it going in when it arrives? Be sure to get the AoE right when you fit it using the spacers provided, or you could end up shafting it, your piston and your cylinder head.

Mine just went right in without needing to adjust anything though, but it's worth bearing in mind.

• Supporters

The new incarnation of Sabine, whenever I get around to it. King Arms metal front assembly + Lonex metal hop should be bomb proof in terms of stable internals and one thing that has always been part of my agenda is to quieten her down. I've tried a few different rubber bodges which haven't done much, but I have high hopes for this. Besides, I need a piston head with adjustable AOE to mate to a drilled ally/full steel teeth lightweight piston.

• Supporters

Set of z-tactical sordins, and a dragonred ops core clone in multicam... just need to replace the diabolical cobra radio that I had been using (Ian will be able to back me up on that one!). I'm thinking of getting a midland 5050, anyone have any experience with them?

• Supporters

Diabolical is a bit strong, James. Pants in hilly terrain, but fine on the flat.

TM SPAS-12 (second hand off this forum)

1 step closer to completing my Black Mesa Kit. All i need is a G17, a .357, and a MP5 with a M203 :P

KRqDxFe.jpg

Well I'm broke!

Details of brokeness...

Just bought

2x double M4 pouch in A-TACS FG

Double pistol mag pouch in A-TACS FG (I use a revolver BTW :/)

Handy Utility Pouch, A-TACS FG

T-shirt again in A-TACS FG

4x Malice Clips

and the piest du resistance a custom made Hydration pouch for a 1L bladder.. also in A-TACS FG

For those interested this has come to a grand total of about £91.97 :D