The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

RA-TECH order has been confirmed and will be here end of the month :D

Now just to find a nice silencer and stock to go on it.

Apparently only RS stocks fit properly. Gonna be hard finding something in the UK that isn't RS Magpul :P

i have got a fab defense stock on my gbbr also got it from UKMCPRO . the none recoil reduction version, for the money there a really well made bit of kit

This is good news :)

Will prob get the plain or the survival FAB.

The VLTOR is a little pricey at £120 :/

Might have to get parts AFTER i've payed rent :P

• Supporters

BLACKHAWK STRIKE MOLLE 3x3 AK 47 MAG POUCH (black) New

$T2eC16ZHJGwE9n)yUZLcBQUFj,Cj6g~~60_12.JPG

£26.50 + £3.99 P&P from brokenarrow1971 on fleabay.

Set of 4 long Malice Clips £6.60 inc P&P from HK via fleabay.

• Supporters

An extra 4 tan midcap SOPMOD mags for my SCAR, another mag for my 5-7 and another tornado grenade (fire-support were doing a deal on them where you got a gascan and propane adaptor free... bargain!).

I'm going to have such a massive pile of goodies waiting for me when I get home!

Oh, and the pistol mag pouch I ordered from thevestguy.com arrived via BFPO this weekend, looks pretty well made.

• Supporters

Well, lately I've ordered an ops panel and some clips for my Osprey, as well as some Desert Elite Lowas off the bay.

Boots were grade 2 and only £10! They just arrived, the fit's great, ankle support is amazing, for grade 2 they're in immaculate condition, just some scuffs on the toe caps and barely noticeable discolouration. They help nicely round off my kit, my old boots were the only thing that really looked out of place before.

Just need to find some time to check they're not going to destroy my feet before my next skirmish on Sunday.

Just need the Mk7 now.

• Supporters

Haha :P

As it happens I have a special set of skills...

Guest WhiteDeath

Two KJW M9 CO2 mags,along with 20 cartridges.Also some camo leaf mesh to put over my VSR.

My shoulder holster only has one pouch for quick reloads,so Im gonna have to use my Satchel which I use for milsims in regular skirmishes.So I also bought a fuckton of paracord to fasten everything to my belt for minimal flopping.

• Supporters

How the flip does a 14 year old afford all that?! Or afford milsim events, for that matter?!

• Supporters

I'm not even aware of any MilSim's that allow U18's. So are you sure you do MilSim?

RE: Ed I'm sure his parents are just really ultra lovely people that enjoy making their child happy.

Edited by Airsoft-Ed
To make it sound nice! :3

• Supporters

Haha, harsh much?

• Supporters

Done and done! :P

Let me know if you want it changing back haha.

Guest WhiteDeath

I used to have an old taiwanese Honda CRF 50 clone motorbike.I got inured too much with motocross and such,so We got rid of it.

Monies were gained,so Co2 mags.The paracord and leaf mesh are ultra cheap chinese shite.There is a site which allows 15 and over for Milsims,so I lie a little and get in.

I've only been to two anyway,One for Halloween and one for christmas.I go to a different site for the usual stuff.

the total price was 52 euro,after a month of saving up,plus the motorbike.So I wont be going skirmishing for a while.

I'm In Ireland of you dont already know...

/spoiled little bastard

The standard mid-teen airsofter affords stuff by buying it in small clumps, ie my rig's been in the making since last September, and it's nearly finished since I had a boost in cash at Xmas. We can't afford to buy the whole rig in one go <_<

And guns? I'm only on my 3rd gun since saving takes so long

• Supporters

How old are you? 'Cos being on your 3rd gun if you're under 16 is hella impressive if you're actually saving yourself. I've owned something in the region of 12 over the course of 3 years, never owning more than 5 at once. At the mo I've got 4.

My brother's 16 and he just relies on me liking the same stuff and then just stealing my guns, since I can't use them all at the same time... :angry: He owes me about £300 lol.

Im 20 and yet to get my 3rd gun (excluding pistol) :/ (that said, i don't buy cheap :P)

That should be changed soon though :)

There is a kid at my local down south (15/16???) and has like a bazillion systemas, celcius, TM guns...)

All from the bank of parents.

• Supporters

:blink:

What a wanker...

• Supporters

"Like who?"

Farmers, also a guys dad down my street. Seen quite a few hunting rifles under the stairs XD

• Supporters

It's alright the Kid's are over spoiled and i can blow them over like Leaf's the Parent's and older sibling are too aggressive in their attack's or too laid back either way their Dog meat and i'm the bloody Dog's BOSSS!

*<(Take it with a bit of grain because i'm only working on what i have known to hold true>)*

• Supporters

I was just 45 and I'm on 3 AEG';s & 1 pistol (+1 2 plastic 1/2 arses that are best ignored). I've only spent a wallet-stinger on 1 of them though and that's the same with my loadouts - bit at a time, except the RICAS I bought recently, which was 2nd hand and cheap by a lot of your standards @£65.10 inc P&P and the various pouches I'm planning to get will have to trickle in...

So it's not just teens, TM. I'm not going to jump on the rich-kid bash either. If my parents had had more money than they did and my dad wasn't as tight as a duck's arse under water (and airsoft had been invented), I'd have loved a whole gunroom full of choice. However, something I remember about a few kids I knew whose parents were minted (I went to a good school) was that their attitude towards cool possessions was definitely different to my own.

For instance, scientific calculators had recently become available to the great unwashed and word had come down from on high that henceforth all calculators except those which were programmable would be allowed in exams. Programmable? Pro-fcuking-grammable? Well, back then t'internet was still a twinkle in Tim's eye, so finding out what one of those was wasn't that easy. But it was an intellectual exercise anyway, because, for my close friends and I, the price was so prohibitive that it just didn't matter what they could do.

It took me so long to save for a bog standard Texas Instruments scientific calc that, by the time I had it, Casio had brought out a range of programmable ones which would have merely taken a few months more saving for me to buy. Anyway, there would have been no point, since I couldn't have used it in exams, and so, despite it's lack of even so minor a bell/whistle as solar panels, I loved that T120 and knew how to use all its functions except those for statistics, indeed that i can remember the name 31yrs later, even though the maths has largely fled, is testament to how much it meant to me.

The thing is, without consciously thinking it, I knew that that calculator would be the only one I would ever have for the medium-term foreseeable future. There were other kids I knew who had several within a fairly short time and, except for one lad, none of them did more than scratch the surface of their machines' capabilities. They were just what we now call bling. To be fair though, a person need not be particularly arsewanking to be shackled to that treadmill. I mean, how many people have you met whose car/s cost considerably more than their transport requirements actually merit, who also must to work like dogs to pay for it/them, so that in any spare time they have when, in theory, they might take a vehicle out for no other reason than the pleasure of driving country roads, they are too knackered to do anything of the kind?

<<< Forum noob, joining in and getting the thread back on track like a boss ;)

My last two purchases...

I've ordered a 160mm x 25mm "Zombie Killer" suppressor for my G36c from Tiger111HK and just a few minutes ago I bought a red stage light filter gel off ebay to mod my Ultrafire torch.

And now the waiting begins ;)

(Stay tuned for imminent purchases of a burst wizard, new battery, tight bore barrel and hop up rubbers.)

:)