Cameron364

Madbull Ultimate Hop and a 50 degree Guarder hop bucking

• Supporters

Ed just paste the number into eBay ;)

Do the same with this one 281048869183

Done! Cheers :D

Better bloody win the bid <_<

• Supporters

I had the bib open in an ebay tab so when i came back after it ended one of the things ebay recommended was a set of those clips. So if you don't win, Ed, it's here.

• Supporters

Cheers. I've got the maximum bid on this set at the moment:

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1438.l2648

Even comes with the sling, which I imagine will be better than the shitty imitation one I'm using now that led to the near death of my LLM the other month.

I wish everything didn't have to be a bloody bidding war, I'm too impatient for bidding.

Stuck in a bid for the set you linked as well Ian, since the timer on it is shorter. If I win both then I don't mind paying. Provides a lot more options, ought to be able to properly clip my camelbak onto it as well then too.

Today I've bought my first BDU. Flecktarn all the way baby. Ex-issue shirt and trousers, Grade 1 for £20+ postage. Just need to get some safety eyewear (would industrial work goggles be protective enough?), a helmet (saw a nice modern one with a rail on for £18) the cover for the helmet, some kind of assault vest, and perhaps a neckscarf as well. Did think of getting the ACU cut, but can work on that later.

RA-TECH order has been confirmed and will be here end of the month :D

Now just to find a nice silencer and stock to go on it.

Apparently only RS stocks fit properly. Gonna be hard finding something in the UK that isn't RS Magpul :P

Riflecraft in Harleston do Fab Defense stuff. Looks good, I tried one of their RS Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 LR's and it had a Fab Defense grip on and was really nice. Prices not too bad for stocks either

Ive seen some Fab Defence stuff on UKMCPRO which look ok.

Although 1 has the spare mag in the stock (dunno if an airsoft mag will fit though :/ might be neat carrying around a mag with inerts though)

And another is the G-shock which has the anti-recoil thing. Big nono for GBB :P I WANT to feel something XD

Will check out them though. cheers.

Erm, just got a HK417 and some mags, three blue force gear chest rigs-one for my MP7 (which is new too ;)) one do the 417 and another for my M4's a few new pistols well six I think and a G&P M4 RIS cause I was feeling nostalgic.

That's it for a while I think. Burnt through the money I got selling my CTW's so new to save for more goodies now.

• Supporters

Erm, just got a HK417 and some mags, three blue force gear chest rigs-one for my MP7 (which is new too ;)) one do the 417 and another for my M4's a few new pistols well six I think and a G&P M4 RIS cause I was feeling nostalgic.

That's it for a while I think. Burnt through the money I got selling my CTW's so new to save for more goodies now.

Not a lot then, eh? :blink:

• Supporters

Having seen phil's posts on ukaz, that's a small order :P

Does an iPad mini count?

Airsoft wise just a few odds and ends to try to 'finish off' projects, although we all know that never happens.

Looking at the possibility of getting a couple of DTW's for me/gf so my spending is going to be limited for the next couple of months :(

Having seen phil's posts on ukaz, that's a small order :P

Does an iPad mini count?

Airsoft wise just a few odds and ends to try to 'finish off' projects, although we all know that never happens.

Looking at the possibility of getting a couple of DTW's for me/gf so my spending is going to be limited for the next couple of months :(

Ha ha ha! I do tend to splurge every so often. This last splurge has lasted about 1-2 months thanks to having a few squid spare.

I've heard very good things about the DTW's though. Everyone who's had one had said it is useable out of the box. Something you couldn't say with a CTW. :(

It's not so much as I've "just" bought it. But after being on order since October it has only just arrived.

Blackhawk CQC thigh rig with CQC holster for 1911:

20130111115619.jpg

• Supporters

That looks like what Craig might've mistaken my Osprey as, they do look quite similar, but he mentioned a zip on the front, so he must've meant that.

That looks like what Craig might've mistaken my Osprey as, they do look quite similar, but he mentioned a zip on the front, so he must've meant that.

That would make sense as UKSF use RAVs so there are quite a few pictures of people in Brit kit with RAVs on