The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Get the RA TECh one piece trigger housing, the stock one will break eventually. More a matter of when than if.

To modify to semi only, just remove the fire selector its easier to look in the manual at the breakdown of parts than it is to explain :)

you must be so proud, lol

• Supporters

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I almost did the sensible thing and bought a washing machine, but...

I spotted this:

lctakmsnv.jpg

LCT AKMS NV (new version) AEG

Price: £219.00 from Fire Support

And then I thought, "Why should I spend another lot of P&P down the line?", so I also had to buy this:

kingarmsakmetalfrontset.jpg

Kingarms AK Metal front Set with Sling adapter

Price: £37.00 also from Fire Support

I'm hoping that this latter will fix the problems I've been having with Sabine, my CYMA tactical AK47, by being a solid structure to bolt the hop unit to rather than the plastic one which I've damaged by unscrewing and re-screwing (up) so many times, but in truth I don't yet know if the sodding thing will definitely even fit. Hey ho, we shall see!

+£8.50 P&P - not bad I reckon.

Images Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Had a quick trip to portsmouth today. Tpook back a faulty ASG Shotgun and came away with:

139_1552.jpg

200mm silencer

6000 BBs

Velcro team arm bands

then popped Sabre Sales Surplus to look for some boots. Now normally i would noy buy used boots but I just cant warrant 140 on some desert lowas. So i got these for £15!!

139_1554.jpg

• Supporters

then popped Sabre Sales Surplus to look for some boots. Now normally i would noy buy used boots but I just cant warrant 140 on some desert lowas. So i got these for £15!!

Good lard, man! £15! I'll have to check that out on principal... even though I don't have or want any DDPM, MTP, Coyote Brown, Chocolate Chip, or anything else that matches lol!

it is worth checking the place out. He only had 2 pairs and the others were screwed.

Same place i paid £40 for my MTP kit.

• Supporters

Just fired off an email to him, juni0r. Seems he's having a major clear-out, ppl...

What was wrong with the ones that are screwed? & what size are they?

• Supporters

I just bought a mother fudging Osprey MKIV!

SOOOOOOOOO pleased right now! :P

Edit:

I NEED THOSE LOWAS JUNI0R! They're the last part of my Brit Kit discounting the Mk VII helmet I'll buy once I find one.

• Supporters

I Must Admit i did forget what the Feck you were talking about their Ed :-d

I Bought

an SA80 RIS

a New Switch Block for the M4 i have had to withhold from selling because the wiring was no where near worth paying for (I'm still waiting for the guy to tell me if he has found my Pin that sit's above the Trigger aswell -_-)

an a TYR 10oz i think it was Hydro Pack :-)

Just fired off an email to him, juni0r. Seems he's having a major clear-out, ppl...

What was wrong with the ones that are screwed? & what size are they?

The general condition was bad. The sole where it comes up over the toe was peeling away, sole were very worn. They were the same price as the ones that i got.

oh they were a size 9.

He has been having a clear out for years!

I will be going in as much as i can as he said if he gets in NEW ones they would be £25!! But in the last 2 months he has only had 2 pairs in. I got lucky as the day before a mate bought some in far worse condition for 38 quid from a different surplus.

• Supporters

Well I need UK size 10 anyway. Pls do me a favour Juni0r, if you're there a lot anyway: keep an eye out for 10's in any condition bar the interior and/or insole being ripped or worn through and PM me?

• Supporters

-FrogLube CLP oil and paste (stuff is awesome, smells just like dentist mouthwash)

-Microfiber cloth

-Various sized collet heads for the dremel to accept my annoyingly-just-too-thin diamond tipped grinding bits

-Medium strength blue loctite

-Tungsten carbide dremel bit

-Various extra sized allen head screwdrivers

Can't tell that I'm working on a GBBr at all.

284589_10151323630278290_694923868_n.jpg

Picked these Magnum Sidewinder HPi Multicam boots in Blacks for £50 marked down from £190, and they are the best fitting boots i've ever tried on (stupidly narrow feet, in big sizes make boots difficult to find, so i try on alot).

Also just bought this list of stuff -

A-TACS FG Warrior DCS M4 Plate Carrier

A-TACS FG Warrior PLB Belt

A-TACS FG Warrior Molle Water Carrier Pouch

A-TACS FG Magpul PTS MS3 Sling

OD Warrior Folding Dump Pouch

OD Warrior Slimline Molle Holster

OD Warrior Twin Rifle Bag

1x5" Callsign velcro patch A-TACS FG, 3x3" Callsign velcro patch A-TACS FG (Green Giant)

A-TACS FG Ops Core Fast Helmet Replica

0241 Tactical A-TACS FG Neck Gaiter

5.11 Scene One Gloves in Black

Dytac Invader MK18 AEG in A-TACS FG and matching rail covers.

A-TACS FG Propper Trousers and Combat Shirt.

trying to find NZ Afghan Style Velcro Flags (Coyote Brown Backing with OD Embroidery) as the black ones with the red and blue on them stick out a bit too much.

Guest WhiteDeath

A-Tacs is very effective on the field,it may look a bit silly on camera indoors,but it's effective and nice outside.

Someone likes their A-Tacs!

Yeah, I've been admiring it for a fair while after seeing it being used effectively in a few games.

A-Tacs is very effective on the field,it may look a bit silly on camera indoors,but it's effective and nice outside.

Especially in the sites I frequent, can make you virtually invisible at 20 metres in reasonably dense forest.

• Supporters

Especially in the sites I frequent, can make you virtually invisible at 20 metres in reasonably dense forest.

In my Tan n MC gear i was just sat two feet from a bush and i could see people through it but they just kept

walking past me and getting a pistol shot to the arse :D

In my Tan n MC gear i was just sat two feet from a bush and i could see people through it but they just kept

walking past me and getting a pistol shot to the arse :D

Ive done that in my black mesa kit :P Thats bright BLUE ! :)

Best camo is staying still / low, and try and be behind cover.

Suitable camo does help though.