The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

So far the beardy peado has brought me:

$(KGrHqYOKo0E1z3+WM5vBNnNmJvd1w~~_12.JPG

Viper Belt Mounted Pistol Mag Pouch Velcro Adjustment - Black - £7.24 inc P&P new from fleabay

Which I want for keeping my pocket knife in, rather than a mag, because it has the side opening buckle to lock it in place securely.

$(KGrHqR,!lYFC!YZLSY5BQk8q2lEF!~~60_12.JPG

VIPER MODULAR MEDICS POUCH - MOLLE UTILITY POUCH - BLACK - £13.49 inc P&P

For Mark V thunderflashes or equivalent, multi-tool, LX Tape, Tissue/Bog Paper, spare lighter, and any other little bits'n'bobs I feel the need for in the field.

$(KGrHqZ,!i!E-y8FpQF+BP0cHtyc8w~~60_12.JPG

FLYYE 1000D MOLLE DISTRESS MARKER STROBE POUCH - BLACK - £12.89 inc P&P new from fleabay

I have a speedloader disguised as the type of distress marker this pouch is made for, but it has a broken part which I need to fix before use. It looks easy enough to do, but the pouch will hold my 2 pistol mag type speedloaders if I can't sort the other one out.

Oh and I forgot that a while ago I bought an OD Denim British General Service Shirt - £8.70 inc P&P surplus from fleabay. I bought this as optional wear for WW2 days. Obviously it isn't bang on period correct, but there were shirts not too dissimilar to this around during the war...

$T2eC16Z,!)QE9s3HFhhmBQiSfqo68!~~60_12.JPG

A pair of braces, some tapered black wool kecks, a bag for ammo & pyros and I'll look like a partisan of some description...

Oh and I also bought a 18650 3.7v 3000mAh Rechargeable Battery + AC Charger - £3.79 inc P&P new from a HK fleabayer. I'm less than convinced that the battery is a genuine UltraFire, but I have one which I suspect is the same type of knock off in my C8 torch and it has worked fine so far; it just didn't come with a charger.

Ooh bugger, I almost forgot: A set of Snap On Hex Keys 2mm-8mm for £10.36 used from fleabay. I was getting sick to the back teeth of various cheap/cheapish Hex/Allen Keys rounding off when I wanted to tighten something very tight, such as the one on the flash hider of my L1A1 or a bolt which I've been using to hold a replacement LCT type fire selector onto my AK's, so I went for the best.

And also some Viper black knee pads 2nd hand but in almost as new condition - £8.10 inc P&P

Lol! And a nylon bore brush for SA80's - it'll clean 6mm bore just as well as 5.56mm - I've already got one of the new type stiff pull-throughs and 4 rods + handle of the old screw-together type, so it screws on to either and will not scratch the inner barrel like the brass/steel ones would. I forget but it was about £3.50 from some surplus website or other - if anyone wants to know I'll be able to find it lol!

The B6s are great.

To be fair i have 2x 1100s and 2x 2200s. So think i'm set for a game day!

Guest WhiteDeath

Some cheapo ski pants to use with my PMC load-out, which I use when the Irish whether does it's thing.The site I go to is on a mountain where rain is very common.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/003pia.jpg/

Strike plate and under mount base for my TM P226 rail.

anyone know of a solid, Molle mountable holster that will fit this?

Fixer upper bits:

• New hop and a tri rail top mount for the AK which should see it back in working order
  • Pile of XT60 connectors to swap out all my guns / batts
  • A fire selector for my MP5 (recently rebuilt by a friend).

• Supporters

will it fit with the strike plate on? the mount base increases the width of the pistol a fair bit!

thought about that! can buy kydex on ebay quite cheap, but after watching a "how to" on you tube, it seems a little more complicated than i thought.

Anyone make Kydex holsters that want to help me out?

• Supporters

Sorry, skim-read. Didn't engage brain. :-)

I've just bought an Ushanka, which I might modify and use for a retro soviet load-out at some point. I've decided to go for ACU/Digital Urban for my first loadout, so am on the lookout for ACU gear. I really like Hellenic and PL Woodland, but it's hard to find what I need at the right price and in stock. I was thinking of a GROM loadout for the PL Woodland and PMC style with the Hellenic at some point.

I'm just wondering what's best to get.. an ubacs, a shirt or a TCU. Anyone here use those?

RLUX Custom Leonidas Mask

25064_10152385525545206_257049923_n.jpg

• Supporters

Can't say I like masks usually, but that looks ace. Truly the work of satan. Well done you :)

Not my cup of tea to be honest. Always thought those type of masks are major overkill, restrictive and look generally silly.

Glad you like it though.

Starting a new build so have just brought

King arms CMOS/Larue Reciever

King Arms 12" Rail

Dytac 16" mid length outer barel

Madbull Noveske gas block

Modify S100 gearbox

Prometheus strike hop unit

Prometheus purple hop rubber

Prometheus Inner barrel

Warrior RICAS Compact,

Warrior PLB belt

Warrior Warrior Hydration carrier

G&P Marine stock (long)

all A-TACS FG

I'll be posting pics up tomorrow of the new load out, should look awesome.

Just bought a WE EBR MK14 Mod 1 (GBB)

Really want to upgrade it into a sniper rifle by removing the fully auto function. 20rnd mag means it's not worth it anyway. Any suggestions on upgrades welcomed. also anyone with a link to how to modify the gun to fire single fire only would be greatly appreciated, i've read it's possible with a small mod, but not seen any guides.