The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

A set of issued DCU (US tri-colour) just arrived from eBay for a grand total of £14! Its listen as issued but looks pretty much newish, and fits perfect as well. Will do well for my UKSF look

Happy to review once I get 5 mins with it :)

Its really for wife (and my daughter who also after it) I want to get wife out airsofting but she "Doesn't like guns", so a purple one is a good back door since its not fitting her definition of a "Gun". Wont try to understand, if I can get her out plinking I am hopeful it will grow on her and I will get slack to buy more toys. Hehe... So on that front it a winner already.

Its pricey compared to the Hong Kong price (coming on double) but it had to be purple so what choice does one have. Redwolf HK are out of stock anyway, but luckily the UK arm had some. Total cost was just over the £100 mark for gun with mag + £9 postage from Redwolf UK.

You actually managed to get a sale from the UK branch? I'm still waiting on my second reply from them. After I told them that their TM PX4 is £40 overpriced they don't seem to want to talk to me :D

Ok review as promised here: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/13465-we-np-xw40-gbb-pistol/

Pics for you pic lovers out there of new toys:

Tornado impact grenade Christmas bundle, wifes new N&P and my new Hi Capa ready for more money to be spent on upgrades :)

boxoftoys.th.jpg wenpleftsideshot.th.jpg redwolfhicapa.th.jpg

You actually managed to get a sale from the UK branch? I'm still waiting on my second reply from them. After I told them that their TM PX4 is £40 overpriced they don't seem to want to talk to me :D

May have been lucky but they replied within 24 hours, great on telephone and next day delivery for £9! So for me all been very positive :) Oh and they hope to have a UK website early next year (finally)...

at F&O The Mall in Reading, their on-site shop just got some instock, Blue purple and Tan, didnt see a black tho. aswell as a load of SRC SR92's

A VFC MP5 torch handguard for my upcoming skirmish at The Mall in the new year :)

All I need now are

-PTT headset for my walkie

-Begadi Deployment bag

-Guarder dump pouch

-Strike Systems Deagle holster

-another triple MP5 mag pouch to go on the belt bag

-G&P 2X magnifier for my GP121 reflex

This'll be a fun trip to fleabay and such.

• Supporters

A headband camera mount for my Contour, so I can ditch the helmet and still film the action.

Hopefully it'll be sturdy enough to fasten the camera to a helmet as well, then I won't have to worry about getting more adhesive mounts for when I get a MkVII.

A pair of Digital Urban/ACU combats. I don't know why I like Digital Urban/ACU so much.. B) #letsgomarines

Just a question. If you get single players at Airsoft, how are teams decided? Similar BDU's, randomly or pre-determined?

• Supporters

I just got this: http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=LCT-AEG-G04&search=special&rs=LCT%20G-04&catid=&cat=

JUST so I can get my derka-derka out.

I am SO excited.

I haven't had a decent AK in so long!

I've also decided to get an LCT AK74 kit for the cheap and tatty TM AK I picked up!

Mike Cripps custom hi-capa and a slightly broken (no hop) tactical AK

dscf9802.th.jpg dscf9804.th.jpg

Went into Riflecraft today as it is localish to me. Bought a Magpul CTR stock at a nice price. Excellent shop, if you can get a chance to go in there do. Very friendly, some REAL nice kit. Took off a Barrett 50 cal off the wall to show how heavy it was without bipod, bolt, mag etc. Jeez, that was an eye opener! Then took off the wall a Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 that they had Magpul'd up and Cerakoted - £1500. It was gorgeous, made a little sex wee holding that :ph34r: ! After holding that, I said to my son that my airsoft M4 isn't that far off the .22LR version in weight and dimensions :)

• Supporters

Not what I've bought I must confess, but santa was absolutely surgical in his airsoft present selection this year I must say.

IMG_0803_zps90858c66.jpg

I've decided after giving them a go for a good while that I do not like the Oakley SI Assault gloves, as popular as they might be, so I'm looking forward to trying the Outdoor Research. Also the first Chest Rig I've ever had in my whole time 'softing, apart from a chicom I bought in 2009 for £12 to use when dressing up as one of them darned terrorists to get shot at (with blanks). Though the bit I must confess I'm most excited about is actually the new wallet, which is a very long story so I won't go in to all the details here since a man's wallet is a highly vital piece of EDC equipment with a lot of aspects to it's usage. But at last I've got one made of 1000D cordura with double stitching reinforcements and bar tacking. Happy days.

You'll probably get a giggle from this as well.

IMG_0805_zpsd7e0cc13.jpg

That's the back of the SKD sticker, i.e. the part you throw away.