The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
Why have you got an NBC suit????

Why do you want an S10? Are you totally mad, man?

Quite possibly, but I want an authentic cold war loadout to go with Agnes (my L1A1 SLR)

I've just discovered a very good deal for a whole set of 58 Pattern webbing too and NBC overboots in the right size :blink: I fully realise that wearing this gear is going to be extremely hot, but I fancy testing it out as it was designed to be used before I modify any of it - eg I've found a company that sell the wire mesh that 1/2 face masks and some goggles are made from, so I'm thinking of replacing the lenses in the S10 with mesh and I expect I'll end up in just my pants under the NBC gear :lol:

• Supporters
Bit of both :P

Good man yourself! I want one...

Quite possibly, but I want an authentic cold war loadout to go with Agnes (my L1A1 SLR)

I've just discovered a very good deal for a whole set of 58 Pattern webbing too and NBC overboots in the right size :blink: I fully realise that wearing this gear is going to be extremely hot, but I fancy testing it out as it was designed to be used before I modify any of it - eg I've found a company that sell the wire mesh that 1/2 face masks and some goggles are made from, so I'm thinking of replacing the lenses in the S10 with mesh and I expect I'll end up in just my pants under the NBC gear :lol:

Fair one try to get the later versions of the over boots (mk v) I think. They don't have laces just tabs that you pull over and secure. They're better than the older versions with the laces as they fit better and you can walk normally wearing them.

If its a new suit you could take the charcoal lining out ??

• Supporters
Fair one try to get the later versions of the over boots (mk v) I think. They don't have laces just tabs that you pull over and secure. They're better than the older versions with the laces as they fit better and you can walk normally wearing them.

If its a new suit you could take the charcoal lining out ??

No, I'm leaving it in for now. The jacket was still in its' vacuum pack when I got it, but the kecks don't show any signs of the wrinkles that they come out of the package with so I'm guessing they have been unpacked for quite a while. I suspect that I may well take it out eventually... but I've worn the jacket for skirmishing a few times and it's not insufferably hot, especially in cold weather (obviously, lol)

No, I'm leaving it in for now. The jacket was still in its' vacuum pack when I got it, but the kecks don't show any signs of the wrinkles that they come out of the package with so I'm guessing they have been unpacked for quite a while. I suspect that I may well take it out eventually... but I've worn the jacket for skirmishing a few times and it's not insufferably hot, especially in cold weather (obviously, lol)

Just thinking about the charcoal that will come off and cover you if your only in your boxers :)

If you wash it it'll sort it out (after a few times)

Just brought new pair of gloves and another MTP windproof smock hopefully this one is going to be abit shorter than the last one (if so will be up for sale watch this space)

gloves like these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Outdoor-Sports-Military-Tactical-Airsoft-Hunting-Protective-Full-finger-Gloves-/221145882594?pt=UK_Cycling_Clothing&var=&hash=item79198ec4b5

• Supporters

Just thinking about the charcoal that will come off and cover you if your only in your boxers :)

If you wash it it'll sort it out (after a few times)

That's a good point which I hadn't thought of. The jacket hasn't shed any charcoal though and I have sweated through the shirt I was wearing into the inside of it in places I'm sure. I didn't realise it was that loose...

Just brought new pair of gloves and another MTP windproof smock hopefully this one is going to be abit shorter than the last one (if so will be up for sale watch this space)

gloves like these http://www.ebay.co.u...=item79198ec4b5

I've got some of those on order too, in black. Cheaper than yours though - £12.98 inc P&P - Here.

Oh and a C8 Torch with pressure switch. £12.50 - not bad I think.

got mine for £10.99 + P&P did'nt put link up as it got all my details on it

also brought new slide stop safety for my WE hi capa. gonna sand it down and make all shiney to go with other shiney bits lol

• Supporters

Cheaper than £12.98 all in Dazzer? If so a link would be handy for the lurkers :-$ :lol:

G&P Distress Marker style 130rd speedloader, so I know I slightly underfill my 140rd mags.

Cheap 90 rd speedloader to use purely for Silicone sprayed BBs when lubing the mag internals

Hi-Cap (100rd) G18 Mag (AEP)

Subdued Union Flag

Blood Group Marker

i think its a classic army sportline g36 but no markings anywhere not even on the v3 gear box not even a made in chine mark which is odd

• Supporters

Full set of 58 Pattern webbing - sadly it isn't all matching in the degree of fading, but it's not bad enough to look ridiculous. It still has the paint on the metal sliders on the belt & all metal tabs & loops etc. in good condition. It was sub £20 inc P&P so I'm happy enough. I think I should get another water bottle pouch for it, for the sake of authenticity... & a steel helmet too - I like the look of the MKII Para style but I'll have to see what crops up at a good price.

Thanks for the nod re MKV NBC overboots, Dan. I've found a pair to buy & they do look better!

Picked up a Nextorch LED weapon light kit.

you get torch, pressure pad, barrel mount, spare batteries and spare xenon bulb.

also grabbed a set of XTM rail covers for the SCAR.

G&G MP5 Tactical Railed Flashlight

NC Star 1x45 Red Dot Site

Tru-Spec Urban Digital BDU Trousers

Gonna order the shirt on friday. will upload pictures when i get a better camera

Quite a bit actually:

5 x ares g36 mid caps

Madbull .25s

Olive green tactical rucksack

4 x multicam flyye g36 pouches

Multicam pistol drop leg holster

Viper green pistol lanyard

Viper green 2 point sling

Magnum amazon 5 boots (tan)

Olive green r4l full finger gloves (amazingly comfortable!)

Tan ops core base jump helmet

Mesh goggles

Multicam small t-shirt

Multicam heikon baseball cap

Multicam heikon trousers

Multicam drop pouch

Multicam soft shell rain jacket

To go with my new flyye multicam plate carrier, hydration pack, modified grenade pouch and doc pouch.

Oh a Sti tackmaster 1911 pistol

Umarex g36 (tan)

The misses ain't happy! But if I'm going to spend £150 on a plate carrier may as well do the other bits!

Ok here goes:

Defcon5 OD Molle Webbing Set

Blackhawk Serpa Mag Pouch

OD Balaclava

2x OD 2x Pistol Pouches

OD 4x Pistol Pouch

4x BE-X OD G36 Open Mag Pouch

2x BE-X OD x3 MP5/MP7 Open Mag Pouch

BE-X Mag Sized Utility Pouch

BE-X Grenade pouch

BE-X GPS Radio / PMR pouch

BE-X Dump Pouch

BE-X admin flat pouch

BE-X 2x 40mm pouch

Defcon5 Vegetato Landing Force BDU

Condor OD Hydration Bladder

Vegetato Kneepads

Vegetato Hat

Still to get a plate carrier :P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290787092142?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Aluminium Flight Case which will take 2 M4s plus Accessories or 3 Guns on their own depending on how I cut the Foam insert....Dog's Bollocks for £44 delivered next day :D

• Supporters

I just ordered an Element valve tool so I can fix my Sig magazines and I also ordered some imitation Oakley hard knuckle gloves, because I'm sick of the genuine ones being out of stock everywhere...

Propane!!!

Although the AI adaptor is either poo, or my MP7 mags don't like the adaptor much.