The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Just ordered some dark blue bib&brace style overalls, a light blue shirt, a tool-utility belt and tan knee pads.

I'm going airsofting (and Halloween) as the blue engineer from TF2 :lol:

All I need now is the hardhat, shotgun and the single yellow chemical-worker's glove :D

Also, for more practical airsofting reasons, today I picked up some black combat trousers to match the black UBAC I picked up a few weeks ago.

• Supporters

Just ordered a ton of shiz from Landwarrior to celebrate my loan coming through on Friday haha.

Got a Serpa for my Sig, 2 Flyye double 9mm pouches in MC, 12x3000 .25 Blasters (ought to last me a LONG time) and 2 more Emags (I wanted 6 but they didn't have enough =[)

Spent way more than I planned on spending... Still a hell of a lot of stuff I still want/NEED as well... Oh the woes of being an airsofter. Proper 1st world problems.

Ordered a SERPA and thigh rig for my 1911. Should be waaay better than my current drop leg (which has a habit of flopping around and sometimes catching the twins... If you know what I mean)

just brought this off a different forum for £100 gonna be my new project. An SRC G36C. All ready seen a we39 stock for it

g36c.jpg

• Supporters

A Falklands era surplus wool sleeping bag liner. £5.99 inc. P&P from fleabay. I got it just in case we do have any more camp out night games @Skirmish, because, as it gets colder, my sleeping bag options are limited.

• Supporters

Just brought myself a Multicam UBACS, Magnum spider boots, Ultrafire torch with rechargeable batteries and a mount.

Angled foregrip for the M15 and a new £7.99 battery for the G18c I got for £15 which was spares or repair. Works like a beaut, so I am Glocked right up for the princely sum of £22.99.

Bulldog Assault Mk1 Plate Carrier is on it's way. Good thing is this comes with the following MOLLE pouches:

- 2 MOLLE Double Open-Top Mag pouches (Need to swap for MP5 pouches)

- 2 built-in Open-Top Mag Pouches (Same as above)

- Large Upright MOLLE Utility Pouch.

- Double Smoke / 40mm Grenade Pouch.

- MOLLE Admin Panel.

- MOLLE Small Radio Pouch.

- MOLLE Double Pistol Mag Pouch.

- MOLLE Folding Dump Pouch.

- MOLLE Hydration Pouch on back, can hold up to 3L bladder.

Also a half face mesh mask to complete my face protection loadout :) I may need to trim some of it to fit perfectly though as mesh masks always need some kind of tweaking. I will be ordering a black UBACS and Tan MP5 pouch next week

Bulldog Assault Mk1 Plate Carrier is on it's way. Good thing is this comes with the following MOLLE pouches:

- 2 MOLLE Double Open-Top Mag pouches (Need to swap for MP5 pouches)

- 2 built-in Open-Top Mag Pouches (Same as above)

- Large Upright MOLLE Utility Pouch.

- Double Smoke / 40mm Grenade Pouch.

- MOLLE Admin Panel.

- MOLLE Small Radio Pouch.

- MOLLE Double Pistol Mag Pouch.

- MOLLE Folding Dump Pouch.

- MOLLE Hydration Pouch on back, can hold up to 3L bladder.

Also a half face mesh mask to complete my face protection loadout :) I may need to trim some of it to fit perfectly though as mesh masks always need some kind of tweaking. I will be ordering a black UBACS and Tan MP5 pouch next week

Is that from UKMCpro? they are nice bits of kit. I have the Defcon5 Recce which is the same! I thought great loads of pouches....then removed half and have now replaced the ammo pouches aswell.

Is that from UKMCpro? they are nice bits of kit. I have the Defcon5 Recce which is the same! I thought great loads of pouches....then removed half and have now replaced the ammo pouches aswell.

Yep :) The site is really good! Excellent navigation and reasonable prices. Plus by purchasing the membership you get 10% off for just £5. So far I've saved well above the £5 I spent on the membership alone. The Defcon looked like a great PC but I decided to cheap out a little bit. I will have pictures up when everything gets here (PC tomorrow, SERPA holster next week and UBACS... soonish)

• Supporters

ICS AKS 74U - 2nd hand & electrics need a bit of work

7 x lo-cap AK mags - in the authentic but hideous tan plastic

2 x hi-caps - both knackered it turns out

2 x 8.4V stick batteries of dubious provenance

Job lot for a very reasonable price - bought from a member here lysiak007(?) something like that.

Pair of DPM MK IV NBC Trousers

Pair of NBC outer Rubber Gloves - to go with the MK IV Jacket I have & S10 I'm in the market for...

• Supporters

Why do you want an S10? Are you totally mad, man?

Yep :) The site is really good! Excellent navigation and reasonable prices. Plus by purchasing the membership you get 10% off for just £5. So far I've saved well above the £5 I spent on the membership alone. The Defcon looked like a great PC but I decided to cheap out a little bit. I will have pictures up when everything gets here (PC tomorrow, SERPA holster next week and UBACS... soonish)

The shop is even better! Only 20 mins from me so i'm in there quite alot. Always best to call them to see whats in stock as they only ever seem to have one or two of the PCs in.

Then i am lucky as i have UKMCpro & Combat south 20 mins away and Z1 and Socom Airsoft are only 40 mins away.

on topic i have bought Cobra Airsoft Team patch, t shirt and hoodie.

I have bought a spangly aluminium piston head with air holes for better compression.....

post-5832-1350728408_thumb.jpg

....to replace the basic ICS piston head.

post-5832-1350728353_thumb.jpg

And bought a more appealing brass spring guide to replace the cheap and cheerful ICS plastic one, because I'm worth it. :P

post-5832-1350728627_thumb.jpg

GoPro HD Hero2 should be here in a day or so. I will be recording my game at The Grange on Nov 3rd... I hope anyways. Maybe I should buy a spare battery too. I'm unsure.