The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

do you mean the buttons on the cuffs of the sleeves are stopping you ?

this is what i ment u dont need the button in the centre of the sleeve to do it as they stay folded up when i do mine

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=british+s...tx=86&ty=65

Hah I see well when I do that its tight like something is shrinking xD

Hah I see well when I do that its tight like something is shrinking xD

its just the cuff as the sleeves are skinner near the cuff fold it with it off then pop it on ( im guessing it gets tight round the elbow area as u roll it up yeh? )

its just the cuff as the sleeves are skinner near the cuff fold it with it off then pop it on ( im guessing it gets tight round the elbow area as u roll it up yeh? )

Well yea but I bought long sleeves because I wanted to minimize the pain if I get shot in the arm by a BB :'D

I just bought a British spec M249.

Or an L110A1 as people in the Army will know it. TOP/CA project gun that someone on Zero In was selling. Got it for £405 including postage and Paypal fees.

The only super sad thing, is that it's for a mate who doesn't have UKARA yet (I know he's a skirmisher) so I paid for it with his money... So it's not really mine. Waaaaa!

On the bright side, I get to look after it until he gets back from Uni. I might have to have a cheeky skirmish with it...

is this the one with all the real steel stuff on ed?

Well yea but I bought long sleeves because I wanted to minimize the pain if I get shot in the arm by a BB :'D

trust me a long sleeve shirt wont make any difference to being shot in the arm but its upto u how u wanna wear it just personelly i have allways liked the sleeves rolled look

• Supporters

Nah, a shirt will make the difference between a cut and just a bruise.

@Ed: hope you do decide on a crafty skirmish, mate. I'd love to see it.

Bought a Magpul MS2 sling for my G&G MP5SD. Since I prefer CQC games so it made sense to get a sling that can go from 2 point to one point for corner transitions.

• Supporters
@Ed: hope you do decide on a crafty skirmish, mate. I'd love to see it.

Probably going to be there this coming weekend, or the one after, depending on whether or not I can get a lift. I'll let you know when I do.

When are you next planning to be there?

• Supporters

Saturday 13th, or maybe Big Sunday if I can get a lift off Stef. Maybe both... Depends on cash.

• Supporters
Saturday 13th, or maybe Big Sunday if I can get a lift off Stef. Maybe both... Depends on cash.

Saturday 13th sounds good. I think I might give this weekend a miss and go see the girlfriend in Nottingham instead.

Cyma Glock 18C AEP. Second hand from a mate. Bit of a gamble as he last used it 4 years ago and no battery or charger, but for £15 it fills the holster nicely! Battery on order! Watch this space...

1. An 1986 S10 Respirator with drinking straw and Ballistic Lenses B)

332qxab.jpg

2. A pair of ESS V12 Advancer goggles with 3 sets of Lenses and anti fog wipes, all in cases.

1y0hty.jpg

All in a good day at the bootsale :P

• Supporters

I got a gun bag

The girlfriend got a glock 19, serpa holster, foregrip, new m4 upper

So yeh I spent a fair bit at the arms fair, just not on me :(

Madbull 6.03 509mm + Hop rubber

Defcon 5 Vegetato UBACS

Blaster Devils 0.28s

Not a huge spend at the arms fair. Saving my student loan for an AG36, Some grenades and a TM SPAS.

• Supporters

Just received a new bi-pod for my L96, a long 0.05" Allen key so that I can actually adjust my L96's hop up without taking the gun apart, and a nice white and blue AFUK patch :).

Now waiting on a couple of hop buckings (replacement Prometheus hard and a PDI W-Hold) and some more R-Hop patches.

This gun will look good, and it will shoot good.

One thing I'm lacking is Velcro space on my gear. I have a Molle belt, with no spaces to sew patches. So, can you get Velco patches (the fluffy part) with Molle clips on the other side, so then I can put it where I want, and put patches on that?

• Supporters
as a newbie i havent bought anything amazing just some goggles from flebay i got the mesh type so not to fog up

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260985061415;jse...1415%26_rdc%3D1

Mate, notto be an arse or anything, just for future reference, I got a pair of those direct from China on fleabay for £3.13 in P&P...

Madbull blck python ver2 6.03 tbb

Madbull accelerator buckking ( comes with one silicone and one rubber bucking and 2 h-nubs)

havent tested them on the chrono yet but they have improved my aeg's grouping by about 2-3cm over 30m's