The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

ASG MK23

can of gas

and a drop leg holster

from j.d airsoft

all was fine apart from the leaky mag straight out of the box which took all of 5 secs to fix ( filler valve wasn't tightened properly lol

I've just bought:

G&P Magpul MOE CQB M4 in Black

5 x 120 round P-mags in black

From J.D Airsoft

And 7.4v Li-Po crane stock battery

C3 Turnigy Charger

From WolfArmouries

add this to the 30mm G&P Aimpoint and Magpul ASAP sling plate that I already had, I am now ready to go! :)

• Supporters

Just paid 45 quid for servicing of my rifle as it needed a few bits n pieces doing with it. I just need to find a day where im off work

to be able to get skirmishing again. I hate this life where i need to work to get money why doesnt it just grow on tree's.

Just purchased a first thing ever for my airsoft journey :'D

Helikon Polish Woodland Camo Cap from military1st.co.uk :D

and so it begins! Get ready to have a zero bank balance for the foreseeable future!

Just got an Elite Multicam UBAC.

and so it begins! Get ready to have a zero bank balance for the foreseeable future!

Just got an Elite Multicam UBAC.

Haha can't I just love my fellow Polish woodland that "pride" being one is telling me to buy that xD

box set (5pieces) king arms 120rnd mids (m4) with the h.k markings

bulle chest rig (tan)

bulle admin pouch (tan)

bulle quad m4 mag pouch open top (tan)

bulle rolley dump pouch (tan)

some milspec monkey patches

kahki krylon

g&g cm16 raider (non blowback)

2x 9.6v 1600 crane stock batts

fast/trickle charger

to the grand total of £303.96

but finaly i will have completed me first load out when added with my mtp gear and other various pouches etc

• Supporters
Haha can't I just love my fellow Polish woodland that "pride" being one is telling me to buy that xD

I was just going to ask whether you got the desert or woodland pattern. Glad it was woodland - it looks much better :)

Not just zero bank balance, my friend, if you can get an overdraft, that'll be gone too! Mine is hovering around -£1600 :D

Just had my new Viper tactical glasses delivered in quick time from the guys at www.airsoftgames.com for £29.95 inc P&P!

Just need to get my prescription lenses done by spec savers, not holding out for a quick time around time from them though :rolleyes:

• Supporters

I just bought a British spec M249.

Or an L110A1 as people in the Army will know it. TOP/CA project gun that someone on Zero In was selling. Got it for £405 including postage and Paypal fees.

The only super sad thing, is that it's for a mate who doesn't have UKARA yet (I know he's a skirmisher) so I paid for it with his money... So it's not really mine. Waaaaa!

On the bright side, I get to look after it until he gets back from Uni. I might have to have a cheeky skirmish with it...

I bought a G&G MP5 SD6, along with a battery and charger. Its beautiful and has a great sound to it. My first airsoft rifle. And it's an AEG for those of you who were against GBBRs :P (although my sidearm is GBB)

20120928114035.jpg

is it the top tech or combat machine model mate ?

Says Top Tech on the box. Is there a huge difference between the two? I did see the Gen2 models were out from your post but I think it was already too late to take a look and change my purchase. Either way I've played with it this morning and its freakin sweet :D The fire selector pokes my hand a bit sometimes but I use gloves, so that helps.

sorry for fuzzy picture

466434_10152118574860206_1767268751_o.jpg

G&G PM5A4 Combat Machine with Blowback

King Arms 120rd MP5 midcaps x 5

Viper Single Point Bungee Sling

FoxHound Special Forces Patch

Says Top Tech on the box. Is there a huge difference between the two? I did see the Gen2 models were out from your post but I think it was already too late to take a look and change my purchase. Either way I've played with it this morning and its freakin sweet :D The fire selector pokes my hand a bit sometimes but I use gloves, so that helps.

top techs are full metal and have a few upgrades all ready installed ( tightbore barrel etc) i was wanting a top tech just didnt have the cash for one just yet will probs just upgrade this with a new reciever set etc

Cannot really say "pro" like everyone else but well I tried I guess, my first clothing at the moment and its not done, I'm missing a CPU Polish Woodland Shirt D: so I have a olive army shirt

DSCF0631.jpg

Untitled.png

To finish up my set I need CPU Polish Woodland Shirt and some Olive Vest and lastly goggles, I ran out of money to buy the Shirt so I decided to not wait and buy the remaining stuff like the hat, shirt and gloves.

Gotta get that Polish set completed ASAP because in October I probably will have my first skirmish :'D

Click on the pictures to zoom in.

Really sh*tty picture of something:

SPOILER View
image.jpg

Too bad I don't really like like 17 and it makes me look "r-tarded" with it D:

if u tuck the shirt in and fold the sleeves up it would look better imo still looks good though and we all start somewhere.

my first attempt at a load out was a set of olive overalls with a black bodywarmer and some boots ( body warmer worked great for absorbing the hits and it kept me super warm in cold weather)

Haha thanks, and I just saw I posted it in wrong topic I think D: and I will follow the idea of yours and will tuck the shirt in HOWEVER the problem with the shirt I cannot fold it up because of the buttons and it does not have that button in the center if you know what I mean.

do you mean the buttons on the cuffs of the sleeves are stopping you ?

this is what i ment u dont need the button in the centre of the sleeve to do it as they stay folded up when i do mine

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=british+s...tx=86&ty=65