The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Most people seem to use the blackhawk serpas although I'd guess they are private purchases

• Supporters

So...

What do you do for a living then? I see a good £500 worth of stuff there.

Forgot to post as I purchased so got all this over the last 3 weeks:

Bulle MOLLE Stiffback General Purpose Pouch

M900A Weapon Light Style Tactical Vertical Foregrip Flashlight

TMC Navy Seal Combat Velcro Cap (Olive Drab)

TCI Tactical Headset Cable & PTT (Motorola 1pin)

Motorola TLKR T6 Twin PMR Radio x 4

Pro-Arms 2-Points Bungee Sling (MC)

Intellect 9.6V 1600mAh Ni-MH Battery (Twin)

G&P Raider Foregrip (Black)

Spartan Doctrine 110x30mm US Force Recon Silencer (14mm CW/CCW)

CYMA 100rd Long Magazine for G18C AEP

Z Tactical Bowman EVO III Doulbe Side Headset (Tan)

CYMA 27rd Magazine for G18C AEP

Just got one of these

sniperash1.jpg

Just waiting for it to turn up, im giddy like a school girl waiting for it. Every noise outside i think is the courier amd run to the door :)

• Supporters

A double gum shield. Hopefully it won't make my speech unintelligible over comms, or interfere with my breathing too much. If it does I'll need to rethink, maybe go for two separate single shields.

It just never occurred to me before the other day when I read somebody on here say they used their rugby gum shield to protect their teeth. I couldn't care less about getting any more scars on my face, but my teeth are just too crap to risk damaging and I'm too scared of the dentist to deal with it well if the worst should happen, but even though my half face is modded so it's comfy, it does add more straps than I need to my head, obscure my vision down in front of me, and make sighting down a rifle not so straightforward.

i think it was me mate,i had one of my teeth chipped off but not by airsoft and he filled it to the same as before and bent them forward then root canal,not a nice thing for the sake of a bb.on the other note i just got this

post-2257-1347357734_thumb.jpg

Just got one of these

sniperash1.jpg

Just waiting for it to turn up, im giddy like a school girl waiting for it. Every noise outside i think is the courier amd run to the door :)

I looked at one of these at Combat Souths shop. Look lovely and the weight is great. The carbon look finish is great and contrasts the rest nicely.

Good buy mate

• Supporters

Gas I'm guessing?

• Supporters

I, or rather, my family, have just bought a cat.

I'm more of a dog person... In fact I really don't like cats, but this little bugger grew on me in less than our visiting time:

cat1.jpg

cat2.jpg

cat3.jpg

Additionally, I'm thinking of getting the GoPro HD Hero2 soon, anyone have any experience with action cameras that can offer any input? If you were to buy your first camera ever, but with your current camera experiences, which one would go for, for filming airsoft videos?

• Supporters

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Great for target practice!

• Supporters

You've got to be a drug lord or something lol.

I just ordered a Contour Roam HD, with a 32Gb Micro SD card (Class 10) and a helmet mount.

Fingers crossed it arrives before the weekend, if it does I'll be able to take it skirmishing on Saturday :D

• Supporters

Yeah, definitely a drug lord...

I bought a King Arms Sector Chip Tappet Plate Delayer from Fire Support - I went with them because of all the ones in the UK that I could find, they offered the best ratio between chance of getting it quickly vs cost inc. P&P (which seems to fly in the face of the goss I've heard about them, especially since it did arrive next day for £3.50 1st Class Recorded with Royal Mail - item was £5.50) - although, as it happens, I've not yet had chance to fit it because something else annoyingly cropped up.

Well i sold my MRP :( and replaced it with

G&P M933 :)

DSC06843.jpg

DSC06842.jpg

Also got a Police body armour bag for my PC.

Waiting for a Cyma AK folding stock, AK74 flash hide, and a AK74 mag. Hoping to change my tac crane stock with the folding one, move battery to upper receiver housing. Hopefullg it may make this heavy beastie abit lighter