The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Stock pad for L119 build, some Z1 .25s (I'll have to see if the horror stories are true), another speed loader - since me and my brother both run real caps and have about 10 mags each, it takes effing forever to load up inbetween games.

Also bid on an MTP UBACS on the bay of e and although I didn't really "buy it" per se, I've also paid for the L119 to be rewired to the stock tube, 'cos I was REALLY close to destroying it with a hammer.

• Supporters

Could you write a review for it once you've given it a thorough in-field test? It looks like a good alternative to a BFG.

• Supporters

So no tornado in the post yet (expecting it tomorrow), but I have just made my single man's frivolous purchase for the month and next month also, probably the month after too! My M4 is in the shop being repaired after a complete failure last weekend, pulled trigger... nothing happened. Bummer.

Absolutely worth it though, one Tokyo Marui SCAR-L:

scarvj.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Whole thing just oozes quality, really solidly built and it sounds AWESOME, haven't taken it out for a bash yet but it'll be getting a good run out next wednesday.

Bought a 5 pack of MAG 190 round midcaps to go with it, had to do a little bit of a mod to them so that the magazine catch on the rifle would engage properly, but all's well after a little work with some pliers.

Huge props to Fire-Support.co.uk also, who supplied the magazine adapter, I ordered a SOPMOD one expecting to have to file the sides flat so it would fit, but it appears someone there remembered me phoning them earlier in the week and they sent me a SCAR specific one instead, just dropped right in! Of course... had they advertised on their website that they had SCAR ones then I'd have ordered that instead, but still, the customer isn't always right and in this instance I'm happy to have been corrected!

• Supporters

haha, it certainly makes enough noise!

What mods (if any) have you done to yours? I'm planning on putting a 363mm madbull 6.03 in there and that's about it. Can't really justify switching to LiPo for this one since the ROF is great on an 8.4 NiMh and the battery compartment is just the right size.

In other news, the Tornado arrived this morning, have chucked it into the back yard a couple of times, so far so good, it's a LOT lighter than I expected, and smaller too, fits comfortably into a standard single M4 pouch, I was expecting it to be quite bulky, like a coke can kinda size. Real test is wednesday evening, gonna give it a go at Southwest Wargames CQB site, I'll chuck up a quick review ASAP.

• Supporters

To be honest, I've messed up more of my SOCOM EBBRs by changing internals than I have improved them, so I've deliberately left the SCAR CQB bone stock (on the insides).

If you're not a clutz with guns like me though (great for an armourer!) I'm sure you'll be able to stick a tightbore in there easily enough and tighten up the groupings a bit. I'm not certain if 363 is the right length but if you've already checked that out then I'd say that's a good way to go with things.

• Supporters

TMC 6094 in black for my missus with triple mag insert and a molle sling

And for me, nothing :(

• Supporters

I was gonna say 'they're not that bad', but then $350 is probably gonna be more than most would want to spend on a PC in fairness. They do give mil discount to non-americans though if you can send/receive e-mails outside the MoD intranet on your DII account.

• Supporters

While their gear is undoubtedly super high quality, for my needs it's a bit overkill! I was seriously considering a strandhogg for a short while though.

That was until I realised that the RVOps.co.uk warehouse is about 15 mins away from my house, I'll be heading down there to buy a new chest rig and belt this afternoon probably. Just sold a buttload of old stuff on eBay, so I can justifiably afford to replace my china ciras.

Warning, Probably large pictures incoming!

Black Ubacs and 2 Patches

620577_10152046650480206_625809393_o.jpg

456409_10152046650980206_657486461_o.jpg

Helikon Urban SFU Trousers

326586_10152046651980206_1861238022_o.jpg

KJW KP07 from Airsoft-Ed :)

201914_10152046649395206_1694350223_o.jpg

202810_10152046652935206_405682215_o.jpg

Heroshark Mesh Lense for Arena Flakjak Goggles

464814_10152046651530206_1308959252_o.jpg

Pantac Wasatch Chest Rig

473044_10152046650005206_507745744_o.jpg

Pantac Dump Pouch (no pic)

just brought this little beauty today WE Hi Capa 5.1 'K1'

http://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/shop/gas...we-hi-capa-5-1/

That gun (and indeed the site) look really cool. Sense hole forming in wallet again...

That gun (and indeed the site) look really cool. Sense hole forming in wallet again...

Cant wait for it to come. Iain the guy that runs the place is a great guy really helpful. He told that he was going to test it before if was sent to make sure all ok and how to look after it etc. I highly recomend this site.

Bought list:

Full gear box service

G&P Hop Rubber

G&P gear set

G&P M120 Motor

G&P selector plate x2

to buy list:

V12 goggles

V12 prescription insert

TM SCAR-L Recoil (collecting on Saturday)

8 x TM recoil mags (collecting on Saturday)

double gun bag (collecting on Saturday)

8 x Black magpuls

black rail covers

ACOG of some description.

Picked up a few new bits!

TM SCAR-L Recoil + 9 mags + 9 black magpuls

Fitted TM stubby foregrip and G&P Reddot (rail covers on route)

134_1304.jpg

134_1306.jpg

Blcakhawk Modular Weapon case

134_1301.jpg

134_1312.jpg

5 x genuine Magpul Pmags in FDE

134_1308.jpg

Tan dump pouch

134_1305.jpg

I have not added it all up as i am scared what the total is!

• Supporters

Bought myself a Fan Club at Joanna's last night by staking beer bottle's with beer in them who'd have thought lol.

and hopefully i'll soon be able to buy some part's to atleast finish my belt kit off!

Got a legit Glock torch and 4 King Arms Midcaps all for £45 and also ordered batteries for the torch

Airsoft Arms Fair 10am ticket

Must be the only person in my airsoft team that hasn't ended up with a new pistol this weekend though. I need money :(