The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Don't usually like Magpul type stuff but that looks tasty, not too OTT :-)

• Supporters

Looks nice Nick, the thing that puts me off is the "FOR TRAINING AND SIMULATION USE ONLY, MADE IN CHINA" on the side..

Don't usually like Magpul type stuff but that looks tasty, not too OTT :-)

I never liked Magpul until I got it, now I quite like them :D

Looks nice Nick, the thing that puts me off is the "FOR TRAINING AND SIMULATION USE ONLY, MADE IN CHINA" on the side..

Cheers, and yea its alittle annoying but I'd prefer it to no trades

After spending three days grinning following my first taste of airsoft i decided i needed something other than some old combat trousers i used for gardening ;) so i have bought;

Helikon 3-Colour Desert SFU Trousers

Helikon 3-Colour Desert SFU Shirt

northwest territory marine boots

Pistol Belt

Bolle Contour Smoke Glasses

Bolle X500 Goggles

Viper Special Forces vest

A few pouches (dump pouch, canteen etc)

and a Thinsulate Balaclava

Just need another game and im ready for gun shopping :D

• Supporters

Just ordered myself a sexy new chest rig in multicam: http://www.military1st.co.uk/fy-vt-c003-cb...yote-brown.html

Think I might get a multicam UBACS and some combats next month.

Edit: Wrong link, here's the multicam one: http://www.military1st.co.uk/combat-gear-c...g-multicam.html

Ed,

Do you subscribe to their mailing list?

If not, I don't think you would have seen the 20% off voucher they are doing for ordering today/tomorrow

I can give you the code if you want to cancel and re-order and save 20%

ordered a G&P selector plate for my M4 as i snapped mine trying to get gearbox back in receiver!

• Supporters
Ed,

Do you subscribe to their mailing list?

If not, I don't think you would have seen the 20% off voucher they are doing for ordering today/tomorrow

I can give you the code if you want to cancel and re-order and save 20%

Oh awesome yeah please.

• Supporters

Just ordered a new selector plate for my M16 because the stock one doesn't have a metal piece on it, a metal piece which I NEED for my ASCU to work <_<

Speaking of which, is a G&P 120 motor good enough for use with an ASCU, or will I need to upgrade it? It'll be tugging on an M120 spring once it's all assembled.

Anyway, I also ordered some gun grease, silicone spray and 3 bottles of .25g Blasters, can't believe Landwarrior had everything in stock tbh, it's usually a bitch getting hold of .25s, I'm expecting an email saying they don't have enough any minute lol.

Just got a new chest rig and back plate from G1098

Just ordered a source Kangaroo Hydration pouch and a boot knife

still got to order; bivi poles, small WAS utility pouch, WebDominators, WAS wrist case, Para Cord and a few other things

• Supporters

Blackberry Bold 9900

Now looking at houses to rent in elgin and Flat's in Aberdeen <3

oh and a £100 bottle of champagne!

Edited by CraigW-H

• Supporters

And A 2 Week Stay in Malia next June... X-D 11 months to save about 3K? ... Sad Their goe's my great Credit Rating...

• Supporters

You know what? I'm in the Twilight Zone. I'm sure I replied to this thread the other day, but no sign of it... I just came back because I forgot to add something I bought a while back... here goes then [cue music] -

Ares L1A1 1/2 paid for. The other 1/2 must wait til the end of the month.

15m of 0.5mm solder for the price of 10

rolls of insulation tape: 2 red, 2 green, 5 black

2 x 25.4mm high scope mounts

and the thing I forgot...

A black RUC Riot Police helmet!

• Supporters

1 x Guarder Airsoft AEG Gearbox Teflon Grease Lubricant (AS994) £3.39

1 x PSEM Air Seal Nozzle for AK Series AEG Black (AS3778) £3.39

1 x SHS Metal Shim Set (Octagon/Circle/Copper Circle) (AS3709) £2.03

My G&P selector plate arrived yesterday from Japan....great can get gun working again.......NO!!! i snapped that one aswell!

• Supporters
My G&P selector plate arrived yesterday from Japan....great can get gun working again.......NO!!! i snapped that one aswell!

Doh! How did you snap it?

Just trying to get gearbox back into lower receiver.

If the box goes in then you cant select anything then when you pull box back out the selector gets caught on disk inside the safety swirch and snaps.

just wasted 8 quid! been quoted £35 to supply and fit a new one.

• Supporters

I had that problem as well, tried to fit a new gearbox in my old M4 as stock one was crap. Snapped the stock selector plate on the new gearbox, then bought a new plate, was just as hard to get in, didn't snap the plate, but was really stiff to change fire mode, so sold the M4 and still got the gearbox sitting here :(.

Gonna build an M4 from scratch though (apart from the internals as I have all those..).

• Supporters

It could be worth smothering it in grease when you get another one. Well... if you do. £35 though... Nah, I'm sorry but that is taking the piddle!

I assume that, at some point, it wasn't so stiff?

Never had an issue with it. I upgraded the spring and then couldnt get the box back in.

managed to get the new plate on with out taking the box apart but then it wouldn't go back in.

£35 was from Zero One. Called Combat south (my local shop) and they said £40 plus part and if they break it I will have to buy another one!

It is all down to the G&P 8mm gearbox being a bitch. Friend of a friend has just started up and he said 22.50 all in.