The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Right bits now trickling in...Eotech 552 Clone (good price on FleaBay and it would have been rude not to LOL), Gas Tube and Block for M4 .

Waiting on a full length Barrel, Flash hider, front Handguard set with Delta Ring/Cap and some Cyma Glock 18 odds and ends.

• Supporters

Few days late and not quite airsoft related :P

6aa3514c.jpg

To try and actually finish a load out i actually like i have just bought:

Elite Tactical Multicam ACU trousers

Elite Tactical Multicam ACU Jacket

Pro-force Multicam single M4 pouch

Genuine Blackhawk! Serpa drop leg platform

Union Flag velcro patch in Multicam colours

Issue Multicam 9mm mag pouch

Issue Multicam grenade pouch

oh and 2 120rd midcaps to make it up to 8 mids and 1 highcap (used as a spare!)

Warrior RICAS Compact in OD arrived today, was only £70 for that, 5 open-top 556 mag pouches, 3 closed-top 556 mag pouches and a radio pouch (all MOLLE), damn its beautiful... :D

• Supporters

Ares M16 RIS kit, Olight M20, 4000x MadBull .36g BBs. £240 total..

Mesh half face mask and mesh goggles.

Got pissed off with my glasses fogging last night!

3531113250_24c65fafa0.jpg

This. thanks to marksman556 I bought an ICS Sportline CQB :)

£187 including the paypal costs and postage from Mad Badger airsoft.

... and some tickets to a song and dance performance at my school lol :P

I'll put some loadout pictures and gun pictures up in the appropriate topics when it arrives :)

-Zak

I mean when i say i bought it i mean my dad, fully registered bought it for me and him to use as we would like to share our armoury lol.

He advised me to get an ICS M4 lol no just a friend.

• Supporters

My torch won't be here until Thursday/Friday next week, apparently someone managed to order the last one before I did, but my order still got placed and I was charged...

• Supporters

That's the sort of crappy occurrence that usually happens to me, Liam lol. The world must be letting me off for once because I feel crap enough already.

Yesterday I ordered a G&G M14 Sadlak scope mount, 3000 Blaster Devil .30g bbs, 3000 Blaster .25s and a Firefly hop up rubber for my L85.

All of it was delivered today whilst I wasn't in, so it was sent to the Post Office. Since I ordered from two different places and Parcel Force are morons, they sent two separate delivery vans to drop the items off, so when I wasn't in, the hop rubber was sent to a different Post Office to the BBs and the scope mount.

So poor me, being properly, properly ill for the first time in about a decade, had to battle against my senses to go to the post offices to get my new goodies, only to find that the stupid f*cking bastard post office nearest to me, shuts at 1 sh*tting pm, which by the time I got there was about 2 hours ago. *Rage*

I checked the opening times whilst I was there as well - Monday 9 - 5:30... Tuesday 9 - 5:30... Wednesday 9 - 5:30... Thursday (ie Today) 9 - 1... Why do I have such sh*t luck? Friday was 9 - 5:30 as well, Saturday was 9 - 12 and obviously there's no post on Sundays.

The other post office turned out to be open though. But I've had nothing but irritating problems with the mount, my scope and the M14 since I paired them altogether and I just don't need this kind of sh*t luck when I feel like I could die at any moment from throat pain.

I'd rather eat putrid turds of any earthly creature than live through this day again.

• Supporters

I've had Parcel Force do that before.. apart from it was four packages from four different places, delivered in two different vans, but at four different times.. Luckily I was home at the time they were delivered.

My local Post Office is shut on Wednesdays for some reason..

Don't really know what I have bought yet but all I know is that my Mp5 and L96 have been upgraded or something for £55. Hmm wondering what might have been done to them? I'm guessing a new barrel for my L96 but i'm not sure what might have been done with my Mp5 apart from a new spring or something.

Hmm lets see:

TM G3 - Just love it... came with loads of gas (just need pistol now) and BB's

7.2 lipo, charger, fireproof bag thingy and cables - First of many Lipo's after test fire this afternoon on 3 of my rifles

Folding stock for the ICS M4 (adds to the Magpul fore grip which is waiting on new front sight so I can fit it :) )

Full DPM loadout, so with my G3 heading for Falklands era style (ish)

So all I need now is a gun rack (4 big rifles and an Mp5), some tight bores, and a decent scope, laser, torch combination...

Oh yeah I love my L96 so much now it is upgraded. There is a new hop rubber + new barrel and it is so accurate I would feel confident at hitting someone 70 meter's away or more :D

• Supporters

I just went to the OTHER post office that was shut yesterday, depriving me of my L85 hop rubber, only to find that yesterday when they were shut, they were shut even before my delivery arrived.

So Parcel Force came to my house, found out I wasn't in, posted the little note through the door telling me where they were sending my parcel and then couldn't send my parcel there because no one was in at the post office either!

So where the hell is my hop rubber?! If I don't have it delivered today then Parcel Force are going down.

Lets see, this last week I have bought:

ICS Galil...

also, my ATACs trousers arrived :D :D

Which version? AR/SAR etc? I quite fancy a AR at some point...

And please say they're FGs? God damn that camo pattern is sexy!! :D

• Supporters

That thing looks noice!

On another note, my crazy expensive hop rubber came today.

Didn't fit, tried to mod it, ruined it completely.

Sad face.