The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Mostly Retired Moderators
2 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

What do you think of it (I know you haven't had it long!) - I'm guessing you've had a play?
I'm toying with getting one....

You can also ask @Albiscuit and @Jedi_Master as they have them too.

I think the consensus is that they are great but take some getting used to. I believe anyway..

7 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

What do you think of it (I know you haven't had it long!) - I'm guessing you've had a play?

I love mine. It’s very quick to use

5 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

Its great, and sure beats having to pull the mk23 half a metre upwards to clear the suppressor of a standard holster lol.  Taking a bit of getting used to in order to holster it again but it's just that much easier lol.

• Head Moderator
7 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

I really like mine, comfortable to wear and holds the Mk23 well. Easy to use and once the gun is attached I have no worry about it dropping out.

• Moderators

a few new forum patches....just waiting for delivery now....old ones will remain on other kit.... :D

• Moderators

Just yourself :lol: :lol:.....i say it all the time and always something to buy.....!!

reminds me i could do with a dump pooch in black and coyote now as well....one tigris do them before i actually go looking so i can limit my spend! :D

At least you guys aren't constantly browsing Amazon or airsoft retailers looking for stuff to buy

*stares at his chrome history*

:(

6 minutes ago, djben9 said:

Just yourself :lol: :lol:.....i say it all the time and always something to buy.....!!

reminds me i could do with a dump pooch in black and coyote now as well....one tigris do them before i actually go looking so i can limit my spend! :D

Got a BlackHawk! Coyote dump pouch I could re-home. Attaches via belt loop and I prefer Molle. Let me know. 

Thought it got lost on the way from China, but the little helmet rail mounted tac light has turned up.  Though it's not the brightest, it has Red light and IR light function too.  Might try newer batteries in it.  :) 

20180308_165038.jpg

• Moderators

i dont think they are supposed to be super bright from memory, similar to the lights on my PEQ10 and grip on my M4, called 'navigation' lights, allow enough to kinda help you find you way!

let me know if im wrong as that stopped me buying a set for AirsoftPeak a while back

• Supporters

AND this is the reason I bought the shotshell holder , after using my sons the other wk at strike force I had to get one for my self ! 

D28A0DBE-6880-4BCF-B4D5-5564BF144104.png

What's up with all the shotties?

I get the price factor (except for TM ones), but seriously, what's all the hype about?

The TM Breacher getting racked genuinely intimidated opposition players when I had one... 

22 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Have a look for some corrugated plastic (it’s the type they use for advertising boards ) cut too shape then couple of big strips of gaffa on one side then on the other side get a craft knife and cut down the corrugation channels and it’ll curve to your shape around but keep rigid in the vertical plane .

and I've just bought one of these shotgun shell caddy thing’a’me boxes , very impressed with it !  

1E65F1D3-C341-4FD5-91A2-E00FE10B8297.jpeg

Thanks for the adivce :D

Where did you get the shotgun shell caddy?

Thanks.

• Supporters
11 hours ago, GothicGhost said:

Thanks for the adivce :D

Where did you get the shotgun shell caddy?

Thanks.

Got mine from amazon  , think it was around £13’ish (took about wk and a half to arrive) but they are on fleabay, any thing between £11-18 depending on where your ordering from and how QUICKLY you want it ! :lol:

• Supporters
On 08/03/2018 at 5:52 PM, Druid799 said:

AND this is the reason I bought the shotshell holder , after using my sons the other wk at strike force I had to get one for my self ! 

D28A0DBE-6880-4BCF-B4D5-5564BF144104.png

And that was a short lived new purchase , clutch has gone on the car and now so has the new shottie to PAY for said clutch ! :(

59 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I wanna get in on this "Belt only" set up like all the cool kids have!

Got this coming Tuesday

61MRfXeql-L._SL1500_.jpg

And from where sir?