The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Just picked up a DTD holster for my MK23. Seen one last Sunday and decided it was worth the pretty price tag... Also bought some kydex sheets off ebay to make a BFG holster for myself. I can't be bothered with the 4 week wait from the site I have found them on. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Arwen said:

Just picked up a DTD holster for my MK23. Seen one last Sunday and decided it was worth the pretty price tag... Also bought some kydex sheets off ebay to make a BFG holster for myself. I can't be bothered with the 4 week wait from the site I have found them on. :rolleyes:

The DTD holster is marvellous. Very well thought out and super quick draw

39 minutes ago, Arwen said:

Seeing it in the flesh made me realise it was worth the money. I do like the quick draw style holsters!

Guess I'll have to cough up the cash for my own lol, picking up my new (well preowned and upgraded but shh) vsr10 and tm mk23 on Saturday. Not too sure I'll like the holster it will be coming with, so DTD will probably be the best option for me.

17 minutes ago, Arwen said:

It is very nice! Fits the Mk23 like it should and so easy to draw! Sadly my next game day isn't untill the 4th :mellow:

Snip

Oh don't worry, I've got 1 CQB game on the 25th, then I wont have another one until the 25th of March :(  will probably be woodland for that, so hopefully ill get to use the mk23 then. (I have to book on as a 400+fps sniper and the slots for snipers go too quick at my site lol)... One day I'll get round to using everything lol.

6 minutes ago, LightningCh said:

Oh don't worry, I've got 1 CQB game on the 25th, then I wont have another one until the 25th of March :(  will probably be woodland for that, so hopefully ill get to use the mk23 then. (I have to book on as a 400+fps sniper and the slots for snipers go too quick at my site lol)... One day I'll get round to using everything lol.

What site is that? Never seen one with a regulation on sniper numbers 

Just now, Wo1f said:

What site is that? Never seen one with a regulation on sniper numbers 

Stormforce,
It's literally unlimited walk ons (like I think the most they had 1 day is 230 players), but they only allow 10 players with 400+fps snipers. More down to the fact that there isn't really much room for snipers I think, I mean the entire site is 45 acres and it's valleys. If there was loads of snipers there would be no gameplay lol.

14 hours ago, LightningCh said:

I have to book on as a 400+fps sniper

I am so glad I don't need to book on for specific roles on my local site. Not that I have a sniper or DMR (I don't trust myself to measure min engagement distances right!), but if I did I like having the choice to go back and forth between guns :D

12 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I am so glad I don't need to book on for specific roles on my local site. Not that I have a sniper or DMR (I don't trust myself to measure min engagement distances right!), but if I did I like having the choice to go back and forth between guns :D

You have a mk23, if you are unsure use that... (Thats what i plan on doing at least). Heck, ditch everything and pistol only, you will out range most people lol.

Be a man, slap a 4x32 scope on your mk23 and snipe with that ;)

• Supporters
21 hours ago, Arwen said:

Also bought some kydex sheets off ebay to make a BFG holster for myself. I can't be bothered with the 4 week wait from the site I have found them on. :rolleyes:

Ive been ‘dabbling’ in kydex for a couple of mths now , BFG holsters are a doddle to make all I would say is get the hottest hotair gun you can , I got mine from Screwfix and it wasn’t that expensive either . AND a pair of thick rigger gloves to hold the hot Kydex !:D

11 minutes ago, Black_Ice931 said:

Well...finally I got my first gun and I can share with you my top part of the loadout.

The gun is a G&G Wild Hog 9", what is missing is an helmet and the gloves. Everything Multicam.

Congrats and welcome (officially now you're rambo'd up) to the sport!

1 minute ago, Skara said:

I'm surprised, that two tone doesn't even look bad!

Possibly from patrol base? - They do darker red, green and blue two tones.

However it can be often rushed, thick layers of paint that haven't dried properly.. it comes off stupid easy as a result though so that's handy haha

4 minutes ago, Skara said:

I'm surprised, that two tone doesn't even look bad!

Because you didnt see a Predator. Loger with much more colour ahah that's bit ugly :P

4 minutes ago, Corky2110 said:

Congrats and welcome (officially now you're rambo'd up) to the sport!

2 minutes ago, Corky2110 said:

Possibly from patrol base? - They do darker red, green and blue two tones.

However it can be often rushed, thick layers of paint that haven't dried properly.. it comes off stupid easy as a result though so that's handy haha

That's from Defcon. And the other side has already a small piece without colour.

Yeah defcon's blue is darker as well, think its the only colour they do for two tone. The guns I've seen in two tone are always missing a small piece of paint, usually near the edges of holes unsure if this is like a hanging mark or what. But Ah well, its two tone, and in its current state, nobody will really be able to tell you that its 51% or not lol. 

Be careful though if you are put on red team! Some people wont check your arm Lol.

41 minutes ago, Black_Ice931 said:

As soon as I get the UKARA I'll remove that paint ahaha

And then I could even think to repaint it

Should be easy to remove, just make sure it's all off before you respray! (there's guides to do a good job) :)

well i decided to buy my first brand new gun went for the snow wolf Aug in tan also spare hi cap for aug, got myself a nuprol raven g17 gas blow back,spare gas mag lipo charger and nimh charger as my nimh died last week.

20180223_155822.jpg

20180223_160136.jpg

4 minutes ago, smoorenator said:

well i decided to buy my first brand new gun went for the snow wolf Aug in tan also spare hi cap for aug, got myself a nuprol raven g17 gas blow back,spare gas mag lipo charger and nimh charger as my nimh died last week.

Nice, that's a G18 btw. ;)