The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Moderators

i picked up the belt and holster combo in black an coyote over xmas, does the trick for my minimal use, didnt see the point in spending loads more for something id use occasionally :)

just need a game now so i can play and wear it! :lol::lol:

5 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Been eyeing this up, bit can't find them over this side of the pond?

Where'd you get them?

@L3wisD Hello mate I picked them up from CAMOraids dot com. I had never heard of the site before but delivery was prompt and hassle free. Came to £55 quid for the two pairs including postage etc so not exactly cheap but hopefully the gloves will be worth it

• Supporters
1 hour ago, djben9 said:

Have you tried the mask yet CK?, looking to replace my V2 mesh mask 

My team mates and I all run those masks now (I’ve got at least 5 in different colors) really like them a lot due to the ‘soft’ side panels you can get a nice cheak weld when aiming but they still give great protection from hits too the face .

I highly recommend them .

8 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

I'd be interested to hear what difference this makes to your G5 - have you done anything else to it?

Nope

Only internal differences are adjustable nozzle at the minute.

• Supporters
14 hours ago, djben9 said:

Have you tried the mask yet CK?, looking to replace my V2 mesh mask 

As above really, I've looked at all the options and this is the best mask option out there.  However I only use a mesh mask when running a helmet which is about once every 2-3 years on average heh; so no real feedback from use yet.  That said, I swapped the harness on the OT with some short straps that clip in to an Ops-Core taken from an older, similar mask I picked up on EBairsoft years ago.  Luckily both have split/removable buckles attaching the straps so I didn't have to cut anything, totally reversible mod.

I have just bought a beautiful black WE SCAR H GBBR - the gun I have truly wanted all these years!

However, I have never been a fan of the SCAR stock. I'm sure we all realise that it resembles a particular pair of footwear :lol: To fix this issue, I've purchased a SCAR to ACR stock adapter, with a black PTS ACR/Masada stock, which just so happens to also be my favourite stock! 

So I now essentially have my favourite rifle and stock combo.

Now I just need to decide on optics... Leaning towards another Elcan SpectreDR to be honest.

2 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

I have

However, I have never been a fan of the SCAR stock. I'm sure we all realise that it resembles a particular pair of footwear :lol: To fix this issue, I've purchased a SCAR to ACR stock adapter, with a black PTS ACR/Masada stock, which just so happens to also be my favourite stock! 

You know angrygun make an acr stock that fits straight on the we Scar? I have one 

29 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

That would be the one I have purchased :) It uses the PTS stock. Don't tell me you had one spare :lol:

I do haha! I prefer my ugg boot. I think it would look better on a L instead of a H. I’ll take another picture when I get in and see if I’ve changed my mind. 

17 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I do haha! I prefer my ugg boot. I think it would look better on a L instead of a H. I’ll take another picture when I get in and see if I’ve changed my mind. 

I am still in half a mind to buy it off you as I am too impatient to wait 10 - 20 days from HK :lol:

I just think the ACR stock fits the SCAR nicer. Preferably the black version though as I do not want any multi tan/brown after having a G28

kdg-sas.jpg

I shouldn't have, but I grabbed a Crye Precision CVC plate carrier. 

May keep... May sell... But quite a rare piece. 

22 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

I completely missed this photo! Was gonna buy an Elcan today but nationwide have conveniently blocked my bank account until my new card arrives  (is it a sign?)

How much are trademarked spectres going for these days? You still want this barrel extension?

11 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

How much are trademarked spectres going for these days? You still want this barrel extension?

Majority of them are trademarked with the exception of WE's version, but you can get them for about £100+ depending on which version you go for (4x fixed or 1-4x, or with/without mini red dot). The 1-4x w/ red dot will be the most expensive.

How much do you want for it? Was gonna order one from KYAirsoft for a fiver 

Word of warning on the 1-4 ones. They don’t hold zero. If you zero on X1 and flip to X4, it will be way off. Stick with the x4

Free, just PM me your address. It’s of no use to me. Probably cost me 70p to send so don’t worry about it lol 

I got my Spectre replica from Amazon.... I specifically wanted the 1-4x zoom version with red dot on the top.  

Quality is good and it does weigh quite a bit as it's all metal.  The sight is adjustable for zeroing, but the red dot is not very adjustable.

Illumination of the sight is just a red/green dot on the centre of the crosshairs of varying levels.   There is even a flashider which acts as a handy shield against BB's.

I saw unbranded versions of the Spectre in JDAirsoft with a fixed x4 zoom for £199... Mine was £150.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ULRCVRC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

**As Wo1f just said...they don't hold zero when you flip the zoom....but I have found that while I have zero'd it for x4...playing with it @ x1 zoom for shorter ranges, you only need to make a slight adjustment to where your shooting....

I had the 4x version a few months ago but sold it on another gun (really wish I hadn't sold the sight or gun now). I really miss having one :lol:

If anyone reading this fancies selling an Elcan, you know who to PM :ph34r:Otherwise I shall wait until my new debit card arrives and order one from wherever ^_^

Edit: Okay I just bought one, praise be to PayPal

Helikon Tex Training Mini Rig in A-Tacs iX

Delivered in less than 24h from the purchase.. I believe it's one of the last ones available here in Italy..

P_20180222_102912_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg