The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

So the Magpul style sling I got with my Krytac bundle decided to run thin and I don't trust it with something like a gun on it. (If it was CYMA then it would be fine, but not my G&G or my Krytac)
So being the "brand elitist" I am.
I've got a genuine Magpul MS4 Gen 2 sling on the way...(friend in america is buying then bringing it with him when he comes here to visit so I'm dodging shipping costs)

Cheaper this way.
Guess I'll just run slinglessfor now and avoid using my krytac due to its weight.

NEW TOYS

The DI Optical FC1 came in today from Asia

Also, more Long mags from Miami came today too from a nice fella Arren Cudal (owner of Tapp Airsoft) he also sent me the Power up-suppressor and the model work rail system :wub:

Now I am waiting for the Hartman MH1 sight to arrive...

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-01 at 02.13.27 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-01 at 02.13.28.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-01 at 02.13.22 (1).jpg

On 24/01/2018 at 9:16 PM, Skara said:

I found irons to be extremely expensive for what you get, how much did you pay for them?

On 24/01/2018 at 9:27 PM, Gepard said:

£10

LOL... £10 is a lot of money these days :rolleyes:

• Moderators

Why does milsim mean you can’t buy cheap clones??!, sod that!!!!..... buy what you want, can afford and like the look of and don’t let people tell you otherwise....... I’ve a mix of all price ranges these days and does what it needs to do!!

and it shouldn’t put you off a milsim either :D:D

This is my most recent purchase. I finally caved. I vowed I'd never ever buy myself a sidearm for my loadout as I'd never use it enough to validate having it. 

Well I was nothing but wrong. 

I bought this KWC Desert Eagle about a week or so ago and gamed it for its first time this past Sunday. With my sniper rifle having gone down due to the cold weather, and I wanted to save as much battery power on my XCR I had brought I mostly used the Desert Eagle and she handled herself outstandingly in battle. 

Her performance has changed my mind and I'm now "Pro Sidearm", and I'm actually buying another Desert Eagle because I don't want it to be lonely. 

Deagle.png

• Supporters

Nothing fancy today. Just a few patches that turned up this week.  

1517751130143166059287.jpg

40 minutes ago, Duff said:

Same here to be honest.  I been looking at building a Slavik Gangster load-out and I was so surprised at how expensive tracksuits are these days. As for trainers... it would probably actually be cheaper to go to a surplus store and go full bushman!

If you have Facebook, check the market place.

there are nice looking clone track suits going for around £30

Just pulled the trigger an a new AUG A1 in olive to go with the AUG A3 I use all the time! 

It'll complete my Falklands loadout nicely.

I also purchased a whole heap of upgrades for it, Bushings, POM head and cylinder head, UK legal spring, Fet, Wire, Motor. I don't even think I'll be shooting a BB through it stock! Can't wait if it turns out like my A3 it'll be a little monster.

It's a gunfire GFC model, so a rebrand of an APS, that is a rebrand of a JG, that is a clone of a Marui. Figured it would be a safe buy since pretty much all augs bar the TM HC use identical internals give or take a plastic bushing.

https://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152203544-GFG29-A1-assault-rifle-replica-olive.html

44274-3.jpg

Yeah it's true they get a very mixed response, but I love the format.

I have a really nice M4, G&G GR300, full magnesium body, Absolutely gorgeous gun. I think I've taken it shooting once. It's just not an AUG. I might have a problem with them!

https://www.evike.com/products/28229/

It's in bit's in a drawer ATM lol. I took it to bits last year to do a mosfet/rewire and never got round to putting it back together! The gun itself looks well worn and It's been krylon coated tan.

It's nothing special internally. ICS motor, stock gears on bushings, Stock hop and barrel on older king arms V2 shells. It shoots and hops very well when built up.

The original motor was robbed by the previous owner, and I'm pretty sure it's in his L85a1, not that it matters as I can drop a decent motor in it for not a lot of investment.

When the time comes I'll drop some money onto it and do a full overhaul to bring it up to spec. It's barley a few hours of work to get it running well, motor, o-rings, and probably a new bucking, The mosfet I picked up last year and will give it 3 round burst instead of full auto.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

SHS Re-stock at @ak2m4 been waiting for these to get back in stock for a while

zxY9tzP.jpg

ntbG8lv.jpg

Fancied a fatter grip for my gun instead of the golfball grip I've got at the moment..

Are those images huge for everyone else?

I did resize them, but as I'm on my phone they still look huge. 

• Supporters
4 hours ago, L3wisD said:

SHS Re-stock at @ak2m4 been waiting for these to get back in stock for a while

zxY9tzP.jpg

Thanks for the heads up! Been after a new motor for a while!

• Moderators
6 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Are those images huge for everyone else?

I did resize them, but as I'm on my phone they still look huge. 

Look fine on my phone...

Got my SWAT VTG on Friday went for the orange as its easier to retrieve from bushes, arrived just in time for the skirmish on Saturday and only 1 misfire out of 10.

20180206_192009[1].jpg