The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

3 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

New scope. BSA 1X-4X illuminated and the clearest sight picture on any of my magnified optics. But most importantly its sexy as fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

While I love the looks of short dots, I find this one to be too short.. No offense but it looks ugly on that gun xD

20 minutes ago, Skara said:

While I love the looks of short dots, I find this one to be too short.. No offense but it looks ugly on that gun xD

How could you find that ugly!:o

I do kinda agree with you. I actually prefer it on the shorter version. I probably need to strip my gun back a bit and it'd look better but I have a thing for strapping as much stuff to my gun as possible.

37 minutes ago, Skara said:

I think it fits in well for a secondary sight / up close use. looks noice to me

36 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

I do kinda agree with you. I actually prefer it on the shorter version. I probably need to strip my gun back a bit and it'd look better but I have a thing for strapping as much stuff to my gun as possible.

Just remove all the stuff on top and you're set.

You literally have 3 sights, one of which does the same thing as the other 2, plus having some magnification..

But still, personal preference :P

Airsoft gear is about being efficient, but after all we all buy stuff to look cool :P

23 minutes ago, Skara said:

Just remove all the stuff on top and you're set.

You literally have 3 sights, one of which does the same thing as the other 2, plus having some magnification..

But still, personal preference :P

Airsoft gear is about being efficient, but after all we all buy stuff to look cool :P

I actually have 4 aiming devices total if you count the laser in front of the foregrip :D

I just ordered 3 real steel parts for the Kriss Vector from the US, which are:

- Vector CRB Barrel Shroud (got the last one in stock!)

- Vector rail system

- Vector to M4 stock adapter

Fairly costly considering they're genuine but I'm over the moon as I've wanted these for ages, it is just a PITA to order gun parts from the US usually.

Only problem now is that I don't even have a Vector to put them on. Time to search!

Do I go Krytac for a gen 2 Vector, or do I get another KWA? 

On 12/5/2017 at 6:36 PM, PopRocket123 said:

Lose the pop up sights for a start, not needed and probably wont/dont line up with your sights?

55 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Lose the pop up sights for a start, not needed and probably wont/dont line up with your sights?

They're mainly there to make the pressure switch look better

• Mostly Retired Moderators
23 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

almost got a TM Mp7 until I realised I was broke :( 

This ain't the "What did you almost buy" thread mate (if there was, I'd have 1000 posts in it! :D )

Quickly go buy a packet of polos or something and post a photo to earn forgiveness ;)

Just got a pair of M81 trousers, a bowman for my Midland G7, a kefiah, one of those lycra neck tubes that I'll mod with a piece of mesh (gotta keep dem teeth safe) aaaand an angled grip for my honey badger..

Next will probably be a HPA system for my other m4.

On 12/5/2017 at 5:56 PM, Skara said:

It does definitely look better on the shorter setup

20171205_182016.jpg

4 hours ago, L3wisD said:

This ain't the "What did you almost buy" thread mate (if there was, I'd have 1000 posts in it! :D )

Quickly go buy a packet of polos or something and post a photo to earn forgiveness ;)

It got added to the basket and everything!! ;)  

FNX tactical

mp7 creation recoil spring

aeg W hold bucking for GHK m4

cheapo tactical light which isn’t actually bad. 

Really need an osprey...

07501C04-D23E-43D8-A9F1-DB7F4C15FFD6.jpeg