The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

19 hours ago, Fat-jd said:

What make of rail have you got on your m4 as I've been looking for 1 that will allow me to mount my barrel mount m203 

I have a RIS rail, but took the bottom part off so I could mount the 203 directly to the barrel...but, it's all gone a bit wrong.  The Classic Army M203 turned up broken, part of the metal was snapped off which was the part that attaches to the base where the barrel meets the lower receiver...when I opened the box and there was no front mounting kit which attaches to the barrel past your front site..so no way to secure the launcher.  I'm in contact with the supplier regarding this...broken launcher and no mounting kit.  :(

20171114_170414.jpg

20171108_143718.jpg

It's the wife's birthday today! And look what arrived in the post for her :D

Replaced the grip with an ergonomic one. Feels much better already. Added a new red torch with pressure pad and a foregrip. Also a Magpul style ris sling eye. Foregrip was kinda fun. Had to rethink where the torch was going to go. If the foregrips too far back you can't get a mag in :D i

23517728_10210440227698273_421063847003060725_n.jpg.01277a0decc47e4224be9484c6ca3489.jpg

23518906_10210440227858277_1246024258396385952_n.jpg

23517725_10210440160056582_2973949125595990355_n.jpg

Gutted for you monkman I used a bit of flat metal used for scroll work bent it in to shape an drilled it but see what you can sort with the supplier first failing that il make a mount for you if needed 

Had a trip to a local store, came home with:

Helikon patriot fleece jacket in Coyote Brown

Replica MFT stock in DE

Replica DD irons

Templars Gear utility in MC

A-tacs fg bush hat

22 hours ago, Fat-jd said:

Gutted for you monkman I used a bit of flat metal used for scroll work bent it in to shape an drilled it but see what you can sort with the supplier first failing that il make a mount for you if needed 

Appreciate the offer...supplier has offered me a really good deal on a S&T M320 grenade launcher, which can be used mounted/un-mounted.  :) 

I see a lot of of the Classic Army M203's for sale...but the mounting kit is something you have to buy extra.  No kits available in the UK, mainly sourced from China...found a place in Europe that does it, but wants 25 Euro's for it + 25 Euro's for postage...lol  Over £50 for a small metal mount and a bit of plastic.   AVOID Classic Army launchers... 

On a separate note...these turned up today, x20 packs of Revision lens clothes.  Apparently they have some sort of nano-coating which is supposed to be really good against fogging... I've yet to try them out, but combined with my Wide-I magnetic fog wipe, next months game won't be played all day as if i'm in a thick fog!  lol

20171116_163147.jpg

• Mostly Retired Moderators
52 minutes ago, Monkman said:

On a separate note...these turned up today, x20 packs of Revision lens clothes.  Apparently they have some sort of nano-coating which is supposed to be really good against fogging... I've yet to try them out, but combined with my Wide-I magnetic fog wipe, next months game won't be played all day as if i'm in a thick fog!  lol

20171116_163147.jpg

Those are superb , I use them every game day and they never let me down.

Three wipes usually lasts me three months if you reseal them properly.

You'll be set for years!!

• Moderators
On 16/11/2017 at 5:23 PM, L3wisD said:

Those are superb , I use them every game day and they never let me down.

Three wipes usually lasts me three months if you reseal them properly.

You'll be set for years!!

i use them as well, but currently out so on other stuff. Fogtech wipes are also as good

What do you use to reseal as ive not had much luck with the bag clips i ......acquired from the kitchen without wife knowing....method!:lol:

EDIT

Sorry couldn't see pic clearly on phone and thought they were wipes not the cloth!

ill leave original message in as everyone gets the email anyway!! haha :lol::rolleyes:

Edited by djben9
being a muppett

• Moderators

various bits from UKT in ATACS AU as upto 50% off still on most things except belt :angry:....that can wait!

now gotta hide it from wife  :lol::lol:

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Perhaps the most boring purchase of my Airsoft playing career, but also one I've been meaning to get for ages!

A keymod sling mount.

4WNHnFs.jpg

Plus I had £7 of credit to use at Zero One, so it only cost me around £7 after P&P. Why not!

On 11/28/2017 at 9:39 PM, L3wisD said:

Perhaps the most boring purchase of my Airsoft playing career, but also one I've been meaning to get for ages!

A keymod sling mount.

Plus I had £7 of credit to use at Zero One, so it only cost me around £7 after P&P. Why not!

You got this on Zero One?

I have just seen an advert on Facebook for a TM MP5K High Cycle. I might need one! Time to start saving pennies

3 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

For how much?

Too much, apparently, that was the post I saw, someone complaining about the inflated prices here https://triggerairsoft.co.uk/collections/assault-rifles/products/tokyo-marui-mp5k

But it has brought the RIF to my attention and I think I want one.

46 minutes ago, CARBr6 said:

Too much, apparently, that was the post I saw, someone complaining about the inflated prices here https://triggerairsoft.co.uk/collections/assault-rifles/products/tokyo-marui-mp5k

But it has brought the RIF to my attention and I think I want one.

Same gun: http://impulse101.jp/en/hicycle-custom/tokyo-marui-hk-mp5k-hc-hicycle-custom-219

3 minutes ago, CARBr6 said:

That's insane prices. Do they ship to the UK?

Yes they do. Make sure your UKARA is somewhere on the box (Easy way to do this is put it in the company part of your address). Also make sure you add on vat and import duty although they might not declare the prices as high as they are to customs.

3 minutes ago, Aengus said:

Yes they do. Make sure your UKARA is somewhere on the box (Easy way to do this is put it in the company part of your address). Also make sure you add on vat and import duty although they might not declare the prices as high as they are to customs.

What if my defence is not based on UKARA? Will that mean it gets stopped and I'll have to go through a whole bunch of faff?