The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

9 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Cat in the 3rd pic lol. Looking at you like “don’t you even think about it..”

Yep, the cat is Lucy, the gun was unloaded, she just happened to wander into shot, sit down then look over her shoulder at me with that f*** off glare!

Hey guys, I just bought a plate carrier off of ebay, and apparently, it was made for the USMC, according to the seller at least, is there any way this could be confirmed? by it looks maybe? It doesn't seem to have any tags on it. Just wondering if it was worth the money, and will hold up over time.. Thanks

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

31 minutes ago, Frzty said:

Hey guys, I just bought a plate carrier off of ebay, and apparently, it was made for the USMC, according to the seller at least, is there any way this could be confirmed? by it looks maybe? It doesn't seem to have any tags on it. Just wondering if it was worth the money, and will hold up over time.. Thanks

This looks like a 6094. If its a replica then they wont have used it. But if it was made by LBT then its a very nice carrier (maybe look for a label there might be one). If its real Idk if usmc use it, but Im pretty sure devgru use it

Edited by Jedi_Master
remove quoted pictures

Just now, Smolboi.airsoft said:

This looks like a 6094. If its a replica then they wont have used it. But if it was made by LBT then its a very nice carrier (maybe look for a label there might be one). If its real Idk if usmc use it, but Im pretty sure devgru use it

The guy said he swapped some gear for it when he was based in Virginia with the USMC, I haven't yet received it, but will check it over when I do, for tags. 

20 minutes ago, Frzty said:

The guy said he swapped some gear for it when he was based in Virginia with the USMC, I haven't yet received it, but will check it over when I do, for tags. 

Ok nice, lmk what you find

On 10/18/2017 at 9:30 PM, Gepard said:

How's that magnifier getting on for you, bud? I've been thinking of getting one for a while now.

The magnifier itself is good, nice and clear. It only lined up with my clone eotech and unfortunately when looking through both the eotech let it down by making it a bit dark and caused it to blur a little. I ended up using it more as a spotting tool then flick to side to shoot. It was much clearer with my red dot sight but they don't line up unfortunately. Next purchase is a 4x acog instead lol 

• Supporters

Just ordered a few bits

mag cnc steel hammer set with 150% spring for my kc02

ares efcs gearbox to replace the crappy box in my g&p m16a3

And a 40mm ugl bandoleer B)

13 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

:ph34r:

What pattern is the one between mtp and multicam? (2nd from the right)

• Moderators
12 hours ago, jcheeseright said:

So this happened... 

how much did they set you back!!!.....id love a pair but after my last night game at Tuddenham, the 2 guys with NV couldn't find us and we robbed the bank!!

and all we had was a pair from COD Modern Warware :)

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Smolboi.airsoft said:

Is this all genuine crye??

The Multicam, temperate MARPAT, AOR1 and AOR2 uniforms are Cryes.

3 hours ago, Skara said:

What pattern is the one between mtp and multicam? (2nd from the right)

Technically it's the Zimbabwean pattern in this specific fabric, but people refer to it as Rhodesian (very minor difference).

• Supporters
3 hours ago, djben9 said:

how much did they set you back!!!.....id love a pair but after my last night game at Tuddenham, the 2 guys with NV couldn't find us and we robbed the bank!!

and all we had was a pair from COD Modern Warware :)

I got a bit of a deal on them at 3.4K, paid about a grand less than they're worth. 

11 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

The Multicam, temperate MARPAT, AOR1 and AOR2 uniforms are Cryes.

Nice, are the other ones artkis? Also, where do you get the aor crye from?

• Moderators

i think my wife would probably kill me!......in fact if she saw this post, this would probably be cause for motive and my last post!! haha

• Supporters
4 hours ago, jcheeseright said:

I got a bit of a deal on them at 3.4K, paid about a grand less than they're worth. 

Blimey, all the binos I see on groups seem to go for like 7-10k, what actually are they?

4 hours ago, Smolboi.airsoft said:

Nice, are the other ones artkis? Also, where do you get the aor crye from?

Totally custom made, I don't recommend the arktis copies of the crye trousers to anyone they don't fit crye kneepads correctly.  I worked with them for a long time, spent ages writing out pages of advice and offered all the time and assistance/borrowing my personal gear to get their product made right and they ignored everything I told them and continue to f*ck things up.  The quality of fabrics and stitching is very good but they've got their heads in the arses as far as design goes and refuse to listen to sense.  The AOR stuff, as with most of what I buy, is all second hand sales/classifieds from all over the shop.  Forums, facebook, instagram, various websites and sources.