22 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

Thought that I would buy some bits for my TM Mk23 pistol

Hadron Designs NBB TDC cover V2

Maple Leaf Autobot bucking 50%

Maple Leaf I Key

Maple Leaf Crazy Jet (150mm) barrel

O ring spares for TM magazines

ASG Mk23 magazine

Im pretty much going to buy exactly the same (except another mag) although I may get another mag, can never have too many mags...

• Moderators

not a lot recently, and with possible job change soon so closer to home, probably less!!...but i dont need things....do i?!! :lol:

Warrior Coyote Tan pouch for radio

Warrior Tan Tactical Pistol lanyard

Warrior Black Tactical Pistol lanyard

Jedi's Idea :D:D, had wait for stock to come in....then a 10% off followed.....now i shouldn't lose my pistol at Tuddenham and spend an hour at the beginning of a night game looking for it....or follow my brothers directions as to where we walked!!!

@Jedi_Master I have mine at a slight angle on the main clip so the gun barrel (and suppressor) does not point straight downwards but rather slightly behind me, this means if I goto one knee the suppressor wont bang off the floor.

• Head Moderator
7 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

@Jedi_Master I have mine at a slight angle on the main clip so the gun barrel (and suppressor) does not point straight downwards but rather slightly behind me, this means if I goto one knee the suppressor wont bang off the floor.

Useful to know, I will remember that when I try it out for the first time on Sunday.

That holster is a strange one, it takes a while to get used to clipping it off and on, it really needs to be on the side where you can look down at it, at least until your used to it. I HATED it my first game, I could never get it back properly the first time and even dropped it trying to click it back in. The more I use it the more I love it though, super handy and easier than lifting the gun up about 2 foot to pull out of a traditional style holster.

17 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

Useful to know, I will remember that when I try it out for the first time on Sunday.

The bottom pic you posted if you angle it slightly so the suppressor is facing towards the right (as in the pic) a couple of clicks, that's how I run mine, not being too tall it has hit the floor as I favour going to me right knee often (its worse outdoors with roots and uneven ground, spent ages getting mud out of it once haha)

An Army armaments R36 from TG, replacement bucking, recoil spring and LFS disc pack to lower the fps to field-able levels from Milspec. Excited to see what the gun is like. 

TM G36c, M052 and a moscart, G26, fast helmet, face mask, google, viper ubacs, speed loader, various pouches, vest, torch, consumables and soon a G34. 

• Mostly Retired Moderators
1 minute ago, P13 said:

TM G36c, M052 and a moscart, G26, fast helmet, face mask, google, viper ubacs, speed loader, various pouches, vest, torch, consumables and soon a G34. 

And baked beans for dinner for the next month ;)

1 minute ago, L3wisD said:

And baked beans for dinner for the next month ;)

I actually had beans on toast for dinner last night 

Soley down to being lazy though... honest 

This is what come for me today. :)

RrJAQLAl.jpg

Some awesome 'the draft club' patches and BB's..

And a WE XDM Compact from a fellow member..

ATB, Marc.

46 minutes ago, AngelGrinder said:

TM416D Custom....

First skirmish with it this weekend, some PTS mags arrived this afternoon.

I'll be eating supernoodles and water for the rest of the month!

20171006_192006.jpg

Since when is there tan tm recoils???

4 hours ago, Scopetacular said:

Picking up one of these bad boys soon!

fsb1.jpg

Why? its hideous :o

Each to their own I suppose.

Got a ptw crane stock from someone, but without a butt plate

If you have a ptw crane stock buttplate you want to get rid of, Im looking to buy one so please message me

image.jpg