The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Moderators

Can you get  a holster for it?!!.... was looking at one in firesupport the other day but as my first pistol I went for the good  ol' G17

still it's the wife's birthday on Wednesday :lol::lol:

• Supporters

I was with a guy on Sunday who had one and it fitted in his WAS universal holster, which is what I have. I'll try it in a bit and let you know if it fits well.

• Moderators

Cheers, good to know as i know I'll have another pistol before I know it!!

does the 'light' come off??

• Supporters

So it doesn't fit in my holster, going to have to find another that does fit it. 

The light comes off with a simple screw.

• Moderators

wasn't sure if it was a simple quick release type fixing

On 8/7/2017 at 8:24 PM, Prisce said:

So it doesn't fit in my holster, going to have to find another that does fit it. 

The light comes off with a simple screw.

Takes some getting used to but I have this for my MK23 and love it....

https://www.socomtactical.net/DTD-MK23-Pistol-Locking-retention-holster-Black

1 hour ago, BigBlackGlock said:

I sorta went ahead and bought the gas powered Ares DSR-1.

Should arrive Wednesday but I'm incredibly excited as I've wanted one for years but never saw it as something I could obtain. I'm very happy, but my bank balance isn't :ph34r:

Dude you and I have very similar gun taste!! I got one 2 weeks ago. Such an amazing gun. How much did you pay may I ask??

24 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

Dude you and I have very similar gun taste!! I got one 2 weeks ago. Such an amazing gun. How much did you pay may I ask??

I've noticed that, we seem to get the same stuff :D

I paid £450 and I'm also sending him a plate carrier (he knocked off £200 of the original asking price for it). Gun comes with 4 mags, 2 still sealed in their packaging and is in brilliant condition! I really can't wait. Do you have a picture of your DSR?

6 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Snip.

iKxXHXO.jpg

There it is with 3 mags. Paid 550 for it. Very happy to be honest. The last new one I saw for sale was 975 from zero one!

Sadly I now need to go to a different site to my normal one as that is CQB no sniper rifles allowed.

43 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

iKxXHXO.jpg

There it is with 3 mags. Paid 550 for it. Very happy to be honest. The last new one I saw for sale was 975 from zero one!

Sadly I now need to go to a different site to my normal one as that is CQB no sniper rifles allowed.

Unfortunately my local site is also CQB :(

I'm by no means a sniper, but that didn't stop me. I've wanted this beast since I first saw it. Might have to give sniping a go but if that doesn't go according to plan, it's certainly nice to look at! I just really like 'futuristic'  looking stuff I suppose.

51 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Snip.

Exactly what I thought had to have one when I first saw it. I only found this one because I saw a guy had it in his collection I asked him if he decided to sell it to let me know and the next day he messaged me saying he could sell it for the right price, couldn't pass it up.

I am no sniper either although I am going to give it a shot now. 

Hope it is a good as you hope!

9EXur8v.jpg

Just ordered some stuff for this weekend, some Nuprol mesh goggles since I've not been able to see for the majority of my last games due to fogging, a... what do you call that? a scarf? a Balaclava? I'm not sure, but basically a tube of fabric. Oh and the pistol case, which I didn't need but I felt the postage cost wasn't quite worth it just for some goggles, so why not.

SNAP!!

It is the TITS isn't it!!

Great purchase dude. You got the standard muzzle with yours, i only got tge suppressor which i am fine with but the muzzle is very sexy....

Since getting the DSR, it's reignited my interest in grey/black. So much so that I even bought a RWA Agency Arms Urban Combat (cerakoted Agency grey) G17 (TM base). Haven't got a picture to hand but I also bought a bit of gear. Ordered a shemagh too but on a different site (neck shots are hell).

Can't wait!

Grey and black loadout was initially inspired by a game I used to play quite a lot. Will be keeping my usual MPT trousers and whatnot though.

P.S I absolutely love FLYYE's products.

Screenshot_20170823-053746.jpg

On 31/07/2017 at 7:51 AM, OrchMan92 said:

This looks awesome. Trying to do something similar myself, but won’t for fear of selling my family and the dog to buy more guns! 

Yeah that's awesome, who needs clothes when you can have guns lol.. 

Awesome collection to.. :)

• Supporters

Tbh it's literally just the wallet I've got to review, I've got a good friend in their clothing division who just had too much stuff laying around.  The annoying part is they sent over a couple of other shirts and a jacket that look bloody sweet, but they never went on sale so I can't post them or a former SEAL will turn up and kill me with his tactical beard.

However if you want a sticker just buy a patch from my store and I'll throw one in for free... :ph34r:  Not one of the 'Banana Clip' ones though, only got 2 and I'm going to use them on my EMAGs in work.