The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Just now, L3wisD said:

Or blue for Team RGB!

I like the sound of that :D :lol:

• Supporters

I just recieved a tnt aps-x 380mm hop up system kit for my kc-02/asg stc, from milspec B)

Edited by sp00n
Added what gun it's for lol

• Moderators
14 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Or blue for Team RGB!

i have a Lenser P7QC torch, can i play :) ....it can be white, red, green or blue at the twist of the end ;):D

3 hours ago, djben9 said:

i have a Lenser P7QC torch, can i play :) ....it can be white, red, green or blue at the twist of the end ;):D

Sorry no swingers :D

I added a Nuprol Viper suppressor - super cheap and I like the look. The internals are a bit strange. A spring and two bits of foam that aren't exactly a good fit. But for a tenner I'm not complaining.

I also added a Red/Green dot sight from an eBay seller. £25 so wasn't expecting much. But fits the job nicely. I can even run it with my iron sights and out of the box didn't need zeroing ;) The batteries it came with were dead when I can back to it an hour later, but I'm sure I powered it off. Good job I have a stock of the tiny AG3's it uses. It has various patterns to choose from, but no brightness setting.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Quick-release-red-green-dot-reflex-sight-Weaver-rail-holographic-sight/162069768420?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

The seller has lots of different styles for £20 and up. I went quick release so that took it to £25. My brother got a slightly larger fixed version for £20.

20170708_132948.thumb.jpg.61a41ff86ddad9c5e8350066b5dec5d5.jpg

well, after 12 days of waiting my new PDW finally arrived. my choice was either spend £60 on rentals for the next two months to get my ukara or spend £70 on a little package gun.

Its a Dboys PDW full plastic version. wont lie it does feel like certain parts would break but the main body feels pretty good for a cheap aeg and i will say im looking forward to getting into a game with it.

19911492_10154978042619387_399372429_o.jpg

• Head Moderator

Finally bought myself a back-up gun (from the forum Classifieds).  It worked well last weekend in the woods, and being TM means that I can share magazines between recoil guns.

IMG_2418.JPG

• Moderators

I've done similar Jedi and awaiting another CXP UK1......

going to play with two guns next game see if it cuts down my respawn time :D:D :unsure:

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Not so much bought bit more inherited...

I went to go visit @SeniorSpaz87s mum and collected all the stuff he couldn't take to America.

oaHMbnn.jpg

Thanks Spaz! 

Going to have the GBB Raider stripped and cleaned by the end of the night, see if we can't sort her out! :)

I hope you don't mind if I don't keep the .12 camoflauge Bulldog BBs though ;)

• Supporters

The original idea was primarily related to locking the bolt back when necessary to clear a double feed or other obstruction, the bottom part of the control in question on a standard AR is pretty tiny as weapon controls go.  The speeding up of the bolt release whenever needed was a bonus side effect (according to the designers).

In airsoft it's the other way around really since you'll reload often but rarely need to deliberately lock the working parts to the rear.  That's been my experience at least.

Well if you have a GBBR or a TM recoil it will release the bolt to load the next mag that has been inserted.

I can see the reason that this would be good as with my Daytona gun I have to release the bolt with every fresh mag, this would make reloads very smooth.

• Supporters

Far as I'm concerned, aesthetics are as much of a reason as anything else in this game.  I've got 1 or 2 BAD levers on AEGs that functionally do bugger all, but I've also got them on my KWA GBB M4s and they're a nice little extra when reloading; also I tend to lock the bolt back whenever I go in to the safe zone and occasionally GBBRs can mis-feed a BB and you'll need to carry out remedial action basically the same as an obstruction in a real rifle.

14 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

So for airsoft purposes It doesnt really do anything then....?

On a v2 AEG, nothing.

On my TM recoil it's amazing. I can be pulling the trigger by the time my mag hand gets back on my RAS.

• Root Admin
13 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

Well if you have a GBBR or a TM recoil it will release the bolt to load the next mag that has been inserted.

I can see the reason that this would be good as with my Daytona gun I have to release the bolt with every fresh mag, this would make reloads very smooth.

Can confirm BAD on any GBBR or DG is really good. It does make things much quicker.

Apologies... Only use AEGs, so personally do not see the benefit. Have used GBBs actually and can see how they will speed things up a little!

And CK is totally right, its all about the Aesthetics :) 

1 minute ago, Albiscuit said:

Apologies... Only use AEGs, so personally do not see the benefit. Have used GBBs actually and can see how they will speed things up a little!

And CK is totally right, its all about the Aesthetics :) 

You mean v2 AEG? ;). My TM is technically an AEG. Just being pedantic

• Supporters
On 7/13/2017 at 3:38 PM, L3wisD said:

Not so much bought bit more inherited...

I went to go visit @SeniorSpaz87s mum and collected all the stuff he couldn't take to America.

oaHMbnn.jpg

Thanks Spaz! 

Going to have the GBB Raider stripped and cleaned by the end of the night, see if we can't sort her out! :)

I hope you don't mind if I don't keep the .12 camoflauge Bulldog BBs though ;)

Umm, there should have been four mags?...