The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

8 hours ago, MrMcG said:

A very expensive time for me

Bought a cayenne used excuse of baby on way but now means I have epic storage for airsoft days haha 

Ghk mod 2 M4

Resisting the urge on the Ghk AUG

Failing miserably at resisting the Hephastus tar 21

Im a gas whore 

The hephaestus tar 21 is a hell of a weapon owned mine for over a year now worth every penny. 

Baby on the way is the best excuse for a new car.

• Supporters

Just picked up a few bits

• New mesh lower- one with fabric cheek 'panels', should let me get a much better cheek weld
  • Mesh goggles, my loaner pair have broken
  • OD molle belt
  • OD double pistol mag pouch
  • 2 more M&P mags
  • molle mount for my holster

I eventually gave in and bought a proper pinion tool. So nice motors with weak magnets have been combined with rubbish motors with good magnets and I now have cracking motors which more than paid for the tool.

Although I might have to do a lot of Frankenmotors before I can justify the Gate Titan that's sitting on the bench...

One second hand asg special teams carbine,

four co2 mags for aforementioned carbine,

ra-tech npas and tool,

shapeways aeg/vsr conversion chamber,

363mm 6.03 inner barrel,

rogueworx anodised piston,

a plethora of various vsr buckings,

10 nozzle retention springs as I knackered the stock one during disassembly..idiot, could only buy minimum of 10 from a spring company so anybody else in need of a spare send me a pm!

and a new ranger green  tmc two-point qd sling 

Now all I need is patience to wait for the last bits to arrive!

Just bought:

- Tokyo Marui Glock 18c GBB Pistol

- 2 x 25rds Tokyo Marui Magazines

- Warrior Assault Systems Multicam Universal Holster

- Warrior Assault Systems Slimeline Drop Pouch

When these have arrived I will decide whether I want to get 2 x single or 1 x double 9mm Pistol Magazine Pounches by Warrior Assault Systems once I figure out my Warrior Assault Systems 901 chest rig real estate out.

TM_G18C-500x500.jpg.c870e900e5f03d4a60526e242a5e79bb.jpgtm-gbb-g34_18mh_1.jpg.3b5eb0c7cf7fe3545353f05fad25d11e.jpg8927_8.jpg.e5b883452a04327e38e36b9751e9936c.jpgwarrior-slimline-foldable-dump-pouch-multicam.jpg.1d947bdd6ad14744d86970cfee75eff0.jpg

Carried on today:

My chest rig is hopefully complete now

- Mechanix M-pact Gloves Coyote Tan (I have black ones but tan will blend in better, the MOT ones look tacky)

- Grimloc carabiners for gloves/mask/goggles and to attach slimline pouch to belt rings as I don't wear a belt

- Warrior Assault Systems 2 x 9mm ammo pouch MTP

65217004-2-562286_1_1437048955.thumb.jpg.9d3201c564760b8e714ea449d0bf7e08.jpggrimloc-carabiner-locking-d-ring--3603-p.jpg.a966b8572df1af53d9aa5d1dddd46cd3.jpgproduct_379271AFF3BC44EAADB000D7B681FA40.JPG.0c3af378f5855da4826c19edf7af43c5.JPG

My wallet has taken a pounding yet again yet it's all to make my life so much easier.

My recent haul is two things.

1* Odins Innovation M12 Sidewinder

1* TRMR E1 Grenade

1* TRMR E1 Multi-shot base

100* .209 primers

I can now make things go bang and reload my recent PTS EPM's much faster!

Trmr_and_M12.thumb.jpg.f3cafce8a25fc728f77fde3aa813b05b.jpg

• Supporters

TMC Hydration storage 1.5L. Delivered today and rather impressed with it. Wasn't really expecting much if i'm honest given how cheap they are.

93BC9298-45E1-4A8A-8367-9B7F28D2C3A8_zps

9020FE2D-6E86-4DC5-BEA4-15DCCE693BF5_zps

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I got a new torch delivered today.

My old torch (pictured with the silver tip) started acting up and didn't have a pressure switch. So instead of putting up with it like a philistine, it had to go.

I must say, what I thought would be a two minute job to tidily route the pressure switch cable through the keymod rail turned into a right ballache. 

Lots of amalgamation tape was used!

4fPXiHl.jpg

But my favourite thing about my torch is..

IT'S GREEN!

nPdNwXK.jpg

Looks super cool. And doesn't annihilate my dark-vision like a white torch does.

Plus the green doesn't pierce the dark quite like a white torch, so hopefully I won't illuminate entire corridors at the mall when I shine the torch on the floor to look for the mag I dropped! :)

Pts mega arms 308. wish I got to play with one before I bought it tbh..

IMG_5019.JPG

People keep going on about them and KWA in general. My kwa usp tactical with its magical ns2 system barely finishes a mag, and this thing, while very beautiful is not particularly efficient. With semi it will happily empty a mag, but with the 3 round burst firing quickly, it really struggles and thats in a nice, warm house. And as a 308 dmr style rifle having 3 round burst is stupid because it shoots over 380fps. I've ground down the tab on the selector bar and it's now semi only. The hop up is shite, the TNT kit for it is even worse (the adjustment dial on the TNT isn't held on by anything other than pressure from the nub which is far too soft.) and there is side to side play between the receivers. I'd take my WE scar H over this any day. I'll make it work, but at nearly £500 I expect something pretty special in the performance category and it's fell short. 

• Root Admin

I feel you, but you're using an inherently flawed system when it comes to green gas. Just bite the bullet and go HPA if you want recoil and something that works reliably. There are GBBRs of course that work better than others, but in my experience none of them quite live up to what they promise.

That's very true indeed. I could never live with the wire though lol. Surprisingly, my scar H is fantastic. I've put an adjustable nozzle (angry gun) in it, maple leaf bucking and barrel and the thing out ranges my TM recoil scar. Gonna order a TM MWS today. If that doesn't live up to the hype then I'll stick to the scar lol. 

Well, after a break ive gone and got my self a cheap little gun to get back into things. so i went with a dboys pdw and considering the price was £70 i cant really complain if it is sh*t, but ive heard mixxed reviews about it so why not. hope it will stand up to the indoor cqb games ill be taking it too. also got a few mags a cheap little reflex optic and a viper spec ops chest rig lets hope this summer goes well for me.

eng_pl_PDW-BY-808-replica-1152199141_5.jpg

On 05/07/2017 at 5:52 PM, Paltala said:

My wallet has taken a pounding yet again yet it's all to make my life so much easier.

My recent haul is two things.

1* Odins Innovation M12 Sidewinder

1* TRMR E1 Grenade

1* TRMR E1 Multi-shot base

100* .209 primers

I can now make things go bang and reload my recent PTS EPM's much faster!

Just a heads up on the Odin. Check the clutch isn't too tight. It must slip when the mag is full. Mine didn't and as a result it stripped the inner mechanism. Thankfully replacement parts are being shipped, but I just assumed out of the box it should work perfectly. But apparently that nut in the middle may be too tight.

On 06/07/2017 at 0:21 AM, L3wisD said:

I got a new torch delivered today.

My old torch (pictured with the silver tip) started acting up and didn't have a pressure switch. So instead of putting up with it like a philistine, it had to go.

I must say, what I thought would be a two minute job to tidily route the pressure switch cable through the keymod rail turned into a right ballache. 

Lots of amalgamation tape was used!

But my favourite thing about my torch is..

IT'S GREEN!

Looks super cool. And doesn't annihilate my dark-vision like a white torch does.

Plus the green doesn't pierce the dark quite like a white torch, so hopefully I won't illuminate entire corridors at the mall when I shine the torch on the floor to look for the mag I dropped! :)

So now when I see a green light I know it's you... likewise when you see a red one that'll probably be me :D 

6 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

We can form an alliance!

Team 3D!

We need someone with amber to join Team Traffic Light.