The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

- Glock 19 Gen 4

- Safariland 578 GLS

22 hours ago, djben9 said:

lets hope you get to use them ;):), ive still got approx 1500 green ASG tracers left as very rairly get to a dark site!!!:lol:

Well I'm marshalling at my site on Sunday but I'll take it with me to play with at Lunch and make sure everything works.

G8zTA4S.jpg

Here it is my Robin Hood Tactical CNC'd Desert Eagle Kit, brought from WGC Airsoft.

Dissembled the TM donor and reassembled this the night I got it. Very pleased with the outcome.

Will add photo's to the Gun Picture Thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Took a little trip out to Patrol Base on my bike today. Nearly 40 miles of Motorway in the baking heat and holy sh*t the junction of the M60 and M61 needs a MASSIVE rework because that was a sh*t show.

Anyway, I took my faulty ASG Tracer Unit and even without the packaging, got it replaced for no cost with a brand new one.

Also picked up 5 EPM PTS magazines, a couple of Picatinny keymod rails and a vertical foregrip for my CRB. Should get to use them on Sunday and I'll see how they work on in a CQB setting.

• Moderators

Various so called anti fog sprays, had  a Amazon voucher so thought may as well, I've not paid and need to look at alternatives 

see how it goes ...

Few bits for starting airsoft that I bought over the last few weeks.

Warrior Triple Open 5.56mm Mag and Pistol Mag Pouches.
Mechanix Antistatic Fast Fit Coyote Gloves.
OneTigris Tactical Foldable Half Face Mask.
cheap but nice tan scarf to stop my chest rig and sling from rubbing on my neck.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I brought a gletcher mosin nagant carbine. Its a rebrand of a wingun m44, didn't know that at the time, and I probably paid a 100% premium for the branding. Still liking it though, I know it's not technically airsoft but the OM is an airsoft company.

My next buy will be a KWC tt33. Ive seen it for 50 right, and the gletcher rebrand is almost £150! 

Oh wow my wife said I could get this as my second car and she actually just said "this is much better than a Golf isn't it"

vFMOEpf.jpg

Just got it today at 12.30, going to take me to skirmishing tomorrow, while my other mustang is in the garage having some mods done to it.

6 minutes ago, Guyver1 said:

Nipped down the local airsoft shop for BBs and Pyro.

This jumped into my hands... :rolleyes:

Lol. Love it!

That's a fine effort and the Mrs will be well chuffed!

8 minutes ago, Guyver1 said:

lets just say she was in a "sub optimal" mood when she saw the box on the way between car and house.

:lol::lol::lol:

4 hours ago, Crashtest33 said:

Recoil L119A1 deserved an upgrade ;)

IMG_3764.JPG

Are you doing it yourself? 

If so can you let me know how difficult you found it because I'm considering upgrading my RS scar.

21 hours ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Are you doing it yourself? 

If so can you let me know how difficult you found it because I'm considering upgrading my RS scar.

Yes mate. The Sorbo pad install on the Lonex cylinder head was done by Airlab. 

I'll do the rest and then send it to Sam at KoA when the BTC Spectre is back in the country. 

2 hours ago, OrchMan92 said:

just got an SRC M4 from a friend, not strictly bought, he's moving abroad so said I could have it ;-) pretty basic at the moment, but looking for upgrades already! 

Wait for the new AngryGun front handguard and L119A2 that mo fo!! :D

Bought and sold a lot recently...but very chuffed to have grabbed a Crye JPC 2.0 off of eBay for well under list price.

A very expensive time for me

Bought a cayenne used excuse of baby on way but now means I have epic storage for airsoft days haha 

Ghk mod 2 M4

Resisting the urge on the Ghk AUG

Failing miserably at resisting the Hephastus tar 21

Im a gas whore