The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Krytac crb mk2

We g17 custom

7 pts epm

2 we g17 mags

New pouches for above

And some of those trousers with kneepads built in cause I fell out with my cheapo kneepads

• Moderators

And some of those trousers with kneepads built in cause I fell out with my cheapo kneepads

reminds me, the other week at Urban, 1st game i just ran towards enemy hit a few and was then the first hit on our team, in the knee believe it or not, thought ,mmmm i must have forgot to put the knee pad inserts in, went back to car to find they were in, not sure why i didnt check....thats Helikon pads for you :)

I bought tons the day.

airsoftpro upgrade hop unit

Madbull 590mm 6.03 inner

75 madbull bucking

Upgrade steel piston catch

Upgrade barrel mount

Side mount

Gen 3 reinforced piston

SVD steel bipod

Top arms. .4s

SVD extended cocking handle

And a scope

Will that make my vsr good?

Also thinking of a ghillie suit what's people's opinions on them?

• Root Admin

Not with a Madbull barrel - they scratch up something fierce if it's the aluminium kind. Also their buckings are a little bit meh.

Also I think the consensus is that the AA unit is better than the Airsoft Pro one, but the AP one is better than stock so there's that.

Not with a Madbull barrel - they scratch up something fierce if it's the aluminium kind. Also their buckings are a little bit meh.

Also I think the consensus is that the AA unit is better than the Airsoft Pro one, but the AP one is better than stock so there's that.

Its a steel barrel and its a maple leaf hop bucking. I was only joking about the vsr part. I thought all the dragunov stuff would have gave it away. I've not read anything bad about airsoft pro hop ups anyway.

Just bought all the bits required to rescue a G&G Top Tech that has previously been owned by someone who fancied themselves as a 'tech' and had tried to DSG it. Not pretty.

Just bought a Clawgear Mk2 combat shirt and Clawgear Stalker Mk3 trousers both in A-TACS FG! :D

Clawgear stuff is ace, have got what you have but in A-TACS AU, pricey stuff but you get why you're paying that bit more with the quality of the kit.