The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Geoffs 0.4 and 0.36g BBs. Thought I'd see if the lighter ammo makes a difference when you're stuck with a 400fps limit for DMRs and BASRs, and to compare them with the ASG 0.4g I've been using up to now.

A One Tigris folding mesh/fabric mask. Comfier than the full mesh and it also covers the gap left between my old mask and my eye protection at the bridge of my nose that seemed to be a magnet for flying BBs!

Not sure if it'll get used in airsoft yet but have just ordered a Go-Pro Hero 5 Black and the mic adaptor and a bendy external mic. Once I have paid into the bank some cheques I will also be ordering a Go-Pro Hero 5 Session. These are more for my other Youtube channel rather than my airsoft one but may get utilised! :-)

• Mostly Retired Moderators

New toys, picked them up from JDAIRSOFT today.

WE M16 A3 Aeg

WE Glock 17 gen4

Nuprol metal front ris for m16

Holster and a spare mag for glock aswell

Fast helmet with a mounted asg torch for when go to the gaol

Love a good classic M16.

Back in the day my TM M16A2 was great. As was my brothers TM M16A1.

Both were very plasticky and creaky mind you. And the A2 suffered from barrel wobble something terrible.

Might have to get another :)

What are WE AEGs like? I was under the impression that their AEGs weren't great?

Love a good classic M16.

Back in the day my TM M16A2 was great. As was my brothers TM M16A1.

Both were very plasticky and creaky mind you. And the A2 suffered from barrel wobble something terrible.

Might have to get another :)

What are WE AEGs like? I was under the impression that their AEGs weren't great?

Only had time to put 1 mag through it at the shops range , was nice to shoot, fed well , good rate of fire on the lipo they supplied to test it. Externals wise it's great , everything feels solid. Will be taking it to its first game in jan and reliability wise only time will tell I guess lol. But on first impressions for the £150 I paid for it I'm very happy with it.

• Moderators

does it have a flap at front to allow the warrior drop down pouch (bit like the dangly thing by Ferro?) to attach, all velcro :)

• Supporters

does it have a flap at front to allow the warrior drop down pouch (bit like the dangly thing by Ferro?) to attach, all velcro :)

Yeah you can attach the new drop down pouch on to it, it's Velcro underneath the front panel

• Moderators

Cool, I'll wait for a UKT voucher day as have plenty of pouches to use up and get the base rig 🙂

post-13313-0-21786200-1483621941_thumb.jpgpost-13313-0-21810400-1483621942_thumb.jpgpost-13313-0-78874300-1483621942_thumb.jpg

OK enough is enough for a while!

Open bolt mags in Tan are cheaper than in black for some reason.

Bought a SUSAT scope aswell

Mk23 sopmod with a spare mag, along with helikon gunfighter jacket and a viper tactical bag

OK enough is enough for a while!

Open bolt mags in Tan are cheaper than in black for some reason.

Bought a SUSAT scope aswell

Yup, no idea why tan is cheaper. £32 per mag is killing me too.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

CZ 75 SP-01.

Should be here tomorrow.

Excited and nervous about holding it for the first time in case it doesn't feel comfortable.

Never held a CZ pistol before, but I love the look of it.

DPM windie and respirator case (as GP pouch) from British Military Surplus but they're taking their time. 🤔

Also, some thermals and headovers. This Sunday is going to be cold, cold, cold. ⛄