The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Some good shots there Jam, couple of times the focus is maybe a little off in terms of the depth but the lighting is 100x better than most indoor pictures of airsoft stuff. What's your camera out of interest?

• 2 weeks later...

Classic Army M14

Unfortunately it comes without a mag, and little did I know the CA mags are quite difficult to find!

Now just waiting for Mr Post Man to deliver tomorrow!

Scorpion evo

3 mid caps

Battlebelt

1 hi cap

Looking to get some molle pouches and some attachmejrs like a red dot and fore grip. Any opinions?

Also looking for 11.1 lipo and balaner/charger

Ares Amoeba Striker AS-01 in Urban Grey

3 extra mags for it.

Because it was cheap.

Be interested to see how this performs and what the upgrade path is like

Be interested to see how this performs and what the upgrade path is like

From what I gather, the only things that can be upgraded per se, is the spring (AEG), the hop up bucking (VSR) and the inner barrel (VSR). But the bits that interested me the most was the built in trigger adjustment and the direct feed mags.

Will have to wait and see though, as I won't be picking it up until the 16th.

From what I gather, the only things that can be upgraded per se, is the spring (AEG), the hop up bucking (VSR) and the inner barrel (VSR). But the bits that interested me the most was the built in trigger adjustment and the direct feed mags.

Will have to wait and see though, as I won't be picking it up until the 16th.

Have also just orderd myself one of these but in black!

Looks like they run a SP90 spring as standard but awaiting confirmation, Will hopefully receive mine on Monday/Tuesday.

Will Look to see how tough the internals look before just chucking a spring inside it and keep you all posted.

Have also just orderd myself one of these but in black!

Looks like they run a SP90 spring as standard but awaiting confirmation, Will hopefully receive mine on Monday/Tuesday.

Will Look to see how tough the internals look before just chucking a spring inside it and keep you all posted.

Depends who you order it from on the spring, i've been told mine will be coming with an M130 giving approximately 430fps. The ones for the US market are coming with m150 springs as standard.

Depends who you order it from on the spring, i've been told mine will be coming with an M130 giving approximately 430fps. The ones for the US market are coming with m150 springs as standard.

Sounds promising for just a spring upgrade then. The one I ordered was chrono'd at 300fps and I have a few springs at home to try when I receive it so will see what happens.

Inforce WMLX 500 in FDE (hopefully the tippmann can't break this one)

Artkis ranger c222 trousers in dutch DPM

Fortis G17 holster

Esstac KYWI 7.62 double mag pouch in multicam for the m14 mags

This is a group pic of a few recent purchases and some things that I bought a while ago and have nearly finished setting up, the IR patch and dummy plates come under just bought as well

20161010_122901.jpg

• Moderators

2 pairs of marpat trousers and some mtp ones for my brother.... cheap so had to be done

I decided to finally get a TM MK23 Socom. Been considering one for awhile and Patrol Base suddenly got some stock. Ordered Sunday night, arrived this morning. And I'm impressed. Prefers .2s over my .25s though.

Extra mag (got an ASG one) as no one had any TM ones and apparently they can be a bit leaky.

Head set for my coms.

Some Geoff's .25 BBs to see if they are any good.