The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

The current JG versions have that vertical BB tube on the hopup itself. All the other versions have it on the magwell. If the magwell and the hopup has it, just cut it off from the magwell.

Ok thanks - The would you suggest that the Warrior 901 Elite 4 will be suitable with a Magwell conversion and to just use good quality M4 mags?

Got some bits in sales, all ordered late Sunday, both arived Wednesday.

From UK Tactical

a triple velcro 5.56mm mag pouch for my Warrior CPC so I can run it without the Pathfinder Chest Rig for quick games.

Warrior PLB to replace my first molle belt from Kombat. Buy cheap buy twice!

A single Warrior M4 elastic mag. I have two of these on the Pathfinder and they are really good. This one is for my PLB as I run one M4 mag on my belt for quick changes.

As ever, the Warrior kit is well made and fairly priced.

From Military 1st

Pentagon BDU 2.0 Pants to replace my tattered Jack Pyke Beaters trousers.

Condor BDU belt

Helikon Delta jacket. Really impressed with this. Great bargain for the price. So much so I may get another.

All good kit, again well priced.

I'll review the kit after my next game.

CBH

• Moderators

CBH i also run the CPC in tan and black :)....got the chest rig as the combo but dont use it that way, it was jsut a bargain to not during May!

ok, so due to a power cut at work, i went home at lunch and popped to Firesupport instead of Saturday withe the kids....

so

ICS G33 F - just because but its may be my spare as well as loan to others to get them to games!...fed up of people bailing....brother mainly!

FMA LA5 C upgrade

Element torch for G33

Kong discharger / balancer

bag to out G33 in

i really need to stop now!!

Had a pair of cyclone grenades arrive from Redwolf UK this morning, they were having an up to 15% off promotion..... wouldn't have been right to pass that up....

Are they any good?

I airsoft with my daughter and as an under 18 she can't use Pyro. But gas powered grenades are ok for her to use. I've just never really seen one in the flesh.

CBH

CBH i also run the CPC in tan and black :)....got the chest rig as the combo but dont use it that way, it was jsut a bargain to not during May!!

Got mine as the same deal. Some games I go to, last all morning or afternoon with no breaks and the chest rig is great for that. But for quicker games or if i'm running more of a DMR type role I like the CPC. I got the velcro mag panel so I could carry mags on the front rather than in the pouches on the side straps. The CPC is a great bit of kit and not as cumbersome as some other plate carriers.

CBH

Are they any good?

I airsoft with my daughter and as an under 18 she can't use Pyro. But gas powered grenades are ok for her to use. I've just never really seen one in the flesh.

CBH

they looked ok on the videos, haven't used them with bb's in yet, there's a high likelihood of bb's leaving my garden if i use them outside.

and the Mrs will not have bb's fired in the house....

Update - As I am new to Airsoft I have been making a lot of purchases with some left to make

Purchased:

Jing Gong G36KV

5 x MAG G36 Mid Cap Magazines

Blaster 0.25g BB's

BB Speed Loader

Bolle X1000 Goggles

Mechanix M-Pact Black Gloves

British Military MTP UBACS Shirt (New)

British Military MTP Trousers (New)

MTP Belt

Warrior 901 Elite 4 with G36 Mag pouches

Magnum Scorpion Boots + Socks

All I have left really is Half Face Mask and Helmet/Hat

Most of my load out:

14285605_10153970314249716_739424245_o_z

• Moderators

Ok I'm sure last thing for now

Xcortech 3300w for G33

Should be fun for night game again soon 😀😀

Supposedly the JG G608 does not support the M4 Maxwell conversions - do you know if this is true?

What would be the best Warrior Chest rig to buy then for an G36 now with expansion possibly to M4 and other ARs?

***edit***

I have seen a Battle-axe converter that has had good reviews and seems to work with JG -

https://www.airsoftworld.net/battleaxe-g36-to-m4-m16-mag-well-convertor.html

Products304-1200x800-137699.jpg

There is a G36 version which I am sure may be better off to get as it will fit the M4 Mags in after?

11338.jpg

The Spec of the Elite 4 version say it has these style pouches - Will those fit a G36 Mag?

The Warrior Elite Ops 901 Elite 4, comes with the following as standard; 4 x Warriors 5.56mm Open Mag Pouches ( Each Pouch holds 1 x PMag 5.56mm Mags )

***editV2***

Just read that the newer JG G608 have a different set up and the conversion kits don't work unless you modify them:

i'm pretty sure almost all of them are actually from the same factory so the brand shouldn't really matter. If you have a one-piece G36 hop unit (no extended feed tube on the magwell), you'll have to cut the tube off the magwell conversion.

SOOOO MUCH TO CONSIDER!!!!!! *Brain turns to mush*

I use an M4 magwell adapter on my JG G36C & it works ok, you just need to get used to it being a bit fiddly at first to insert the mag but practice makes perfect.

The feed tube is not straight & the bb's will not drop out so you need to turn the rifle upside down to fire the 5 or 6 remaining bb's out

Project box

Push to make switch (off, hold to turn on)

9v battery snap

On/Off switch

I'm making a few hand detonators (cheaper to make than buy them) as my sites won't allow me to use my remote detonators :/

The same components will allow me to make a few anti personnel mines when aswell the hand detonators are done

• Supporters

nuprol high torque motor and cnc spring guide today. along with booked for full rewire and metal body on order for my m4

I wouldn't open the motor, you are better off taking it back and getting a refund they are sh*te.

I honestly wouldnt waste money on the src you are better off buying a new gun because to get it up to something decent requires replacing everything.

I wouldn't open the motor, you are better off taking it back and getting a refund they are sh*te.

I honestly wouldnt waste money on the src you are better off buying a new gun because to get it up to something decent requires replacing everything.

that is my plan mate. i got this as a learning curve before i get a new proper gun. then i have a ground knowledge for repairs. then when i have mine my son will be using this one for a bit. i like the m4's so most bits i buy can be transfered over to the better one.

the metal body will be the base of my own custom build.

16.2" angry gun wcrs rail

FCC blackout style outer barrel (gold)

vltor receiver

Modify torus m4a1 complete gearbox

Modify hop unit

dytac warsport lvoa top hat flash hider

magpul pro clone mbus

prometheus purple hop rubber

stock tube

G&P gold SAI faux bolt (£33 with shipping but its shiney!)

going for a warsport lvoa/sai gry look (couldn't decide on either look so decided to blend the two). Not sure if the gold outer barrel is too much yet haha