The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Wanted a universal holster and this one got some good reviews.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Was going to buy some new boots for £40 but all the ones I looked at had bad reviews of falling apart.

So got some ex issue boots for £35.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Clone CTR Stock (black)

Clone AFG (black)

ACM Surefire M300

ACM Dual function rail mount tape switch

3x Jefftron V2 mosfet

1x Lonex Titan A2 motor

1x Lonex M4 hop chamber & hop bucking

6x VP 1300mAh 11.1v LiPo's (deans)

Decided to purchase a CTR stock and buffer tube. With a little DIY, I've managed to fit it to my PDW, whilst retaining the side folding capability.

EDIT: Realised that the stock wasn't entirely straight, but I have since rectified that issue. The stock/buffer tube is now very firmly on there, without any permanent modification being done.

JyGWdNg.jpg

• Moderators

Very pleased with my latest purchases :)

20160820_093210.jpg

What are the Princeton etc bits?, helmet lights?? 🙂

I have a set of the side protectors, rubber ones, with the face masks fitted any way to helmet, I've never used them yet

Still accumulating kit for first skirmish in a couple of weeks. Bought some camo gear from ebay (MTP trousers/shirt and UBACS shirt and DPM trousers/shirt) and a pair of Altberg defenders boots.

ALso bought this Warrior vest from ebay, Came with an add-on rucksack which Ill probably remove, and I added a cheap admin pouch on the front also from ebay

dlMp51ho.jpg 6CvyNqLY.jpg LJ1eNElz.jpg k3KvOEM8.jpg ZnuG7S9c.jpg XIgQDUEG.jpg 7wFrbNYK.jpg

• Moderators

Oh the days of first skirmish kit 🙂🙂🙂.... Was only last year I was doing the same, how time flies , haven't worn my chest rig though last few games, been using Warriors CPC vest.....anyway it won't stop there, you'll end up with more hits than a local surplus store 😀

What are the Princeton etc bits?, helmet lights??

I have a set of the side protectors, rubber ones, with the face masks fitted any way to helmet, I've never used them yet

2 helmet lights, a side light and mpls remix pro which fits on the nvg mount. Surefire box is a KM2 head kit for a scout light.

Not sure I'll use the side protectors yet, I may sell them on.

KSC 1j MP9 and 3 extra mags,
Burst Wizard KK S2 mosfet,
1" QD riser
and a couple of custom embroidered patches.

edit:

35mm boardcut cctv lens and thread extender for one of the Runcam2's to convert it to a scopecam (should give it roughly a 9-10 x optical magnification)

Ares Amoeba AM-013

Lonex Hi Cap flash mag

3x Ares Mid cap mags

2x 11.1v PEQ size Nuprol batteries

100rnd speed loader

Blaster .25g BB's

HD-11 Red/Green dot sight

Still accumulating kit for first skirmish in a couple of weeks. Bought some camo gear from ebay (MTP trousers/shirt and UBACS shirt and DPM trousers/shirt) and a pair of Altberg defenders boots.

ALso bought this Warrior vest from ebay, Came with an add-on rucksack which Ill probably remove, and I added a cheap admin pouch on the front also from ebay

Might be worth getting yourself a bladder of some form (I cant recommend the source hydration bladder enough) that would fit in that pack nicely and keep you sorted for water through your game.