The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

just bought a tokyo marui scar L , a btc spectre next gen and tienly gt-35000 motor to go in it and a brandit rucksack to put all my crap I take with me in

Why is the stock hinge a different colour?

2x Baofeng BF-888's

2x 2 pin PTT speaker mics

1x WAS velcro patch cap

1x TDI ris foregrip (Tan)

Condor plate carrier (od)

1x Molle radio pouch

1x WeTech 882 holo-Fde (tan)

not a bad few pick ups for my gun and more loadouts

• Root Admin

2x Baofeng BF-888's

You're new here, so sorry if I'm being presumptuous but those radios aren't legal to use without a license. Please read this thread if you're not aware of that :) So long as your site hold a license (which they likely do) and allocate you a frequency to use then you'll be fine.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/31144-radios-guide/

in fact some of the frequencies preprogrammed on the BF-888s are allocated to emergency services only so be extra careful: http://www.essexham.co.uk/news/baofeng-bf-888s-review.html

• Moderators

I thought that also was illegal due to the power of the radio, and that you can only listen and not transmit with someone on s PMR446??

• Moderators

I thought that also was illegal due to the power of the radio, and that you can only listen and not transmit with someone on a PMR446??

• Moderators

Good man 🙂

I've yet to use mine, wife vetoed last milsim st Gunman ☹️

• Root Admin

yes, it is due to the power of the radio and due to the antenna being removable. But as i said, i do have a licence, and as long as i dont transmit on the wrong freq(s), i am fine :)

Nice. We need more responsible radio owners like you about before someone draws OFCOM's attention.

After the standard bucking gave up the ghost after 15,000 plus rounds in the tippy and seeing how rubbish the standard barrel was I was looking for a new barrel and see Wolf armouries had Orga 6.23s for £57 quid which is cheap as I have seen them for £80 plus. When I told my mate he asked if I could get him one so left work at lunchtime and went and picked him up one. While I was there I decided to treat the beast to a Magpul str stock. Similar to the ctr but bit more chunky I love it feels awesome and no more wobble. The standard one use to rattle and drive me mad. 12.5 inch ris to get week after next and she will be looking even more fresh. We are at Sandpit on Sunday so will test out the new barrel properly.

20160715_130024_zpsggesgrl5.jpg

20160715_132842_zpsnmnlqdls.jpg

• Root Admin

Not that cheap - barrel length dictated price so actually £57 for a 260mm is just above average price. That STR looks great by the way.

Make sure you work on that hop as you'll only see the true benefits of a wide bore with a properly tuned one with a bucking or R-hop patch that performs consistently.

It 363mm mate..I've got a g&g green with Incentive designs hop unit. It seems pretty good at the moment will see what it's like in Sunday.

Just picked this up yesterday for my Game this weekend, A very fine choice for a First AEG I believe :D

G&G CM18 MOD1

MUUxJE6.jpg

• Root Admin

It 363mm mate..I've got a g&g green with Incentive designs hop unit. It seems pretty good at the moment will see what it's like in Sunday.

Do you have a link? Between my idiocy and their terrible website I couldn't find it.

What bucking are you running out of curiosity?

They use to come with a green g&g but they changed it to a black on the later models. I bought a spares kit with a g&g green in it. They are meant to be really good apparently.

I know mate not quite sure what they done was one on eBay for £105. Obviously gotta let it bed in and get hop perfect but I'm already easily getting double the range I was.

• Supporters

Well, I believe I have managed to spend about $1500 of other people's money, and another $500ish of my own :P .

Not gonna list the things that I am bringing for others, as I really am just a medium of service for those :) .

But for me:

AR project -

JAG Arms PHX-15 SBR (OEM VFC)

Shimms

New piston head

TBB barrel (can't remember brand of any of these unfortunately)

Tan angled foregrip

Magpul engraved trigger guard

Safariland SuperStoc (FDE)

Kights Armament 45* angled irons

VSR project -

TM VSR Pro

X-sight II HD

1x TM VSR mag

2x WELL VSR mag

TM rail

WELL rail

26-14mm thread adapter

(a lot more on this to come - all those internals...)

Other -

S-Thunder double barreled grenade launcher (I love my x1, why not a x2? :D )

1x ZCA short shell

FDE UK patch (I mean, I have to represent here in the States, right?)

3x green gas

FDE dummy knife

Echo 1 pullrag

Kryptek Highlander hat with custom RSS logo

Safariland GLS 578 IWB concealment holster (B/L)

Safariland GLS 578 IWB concealment holster (B-FDE/R)

2x 50rnd WE G17 mags

VFC M&P 9

2x VFC M&P 9 mags

AR ejector port signs

Reaper Customs 2000rnd autowinding TM MP7 GBB mag

Zoxna pistol grenade launcher (thanks Hef_Legend)

WE XDM (thanks CodeSacrafice)

WA SV 1911 (thanks C3ll)

4x Pmags (thanks DreamWeaver)

TBB for my WE G17

SNIPER patch

Improvise Adapt and Overcome patch (love this one)

Think this is all I can remember for now :) . Time for me to not visit this thread for another 3 months :) .