The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

How much did you pay for 12 cr123 batteries??

Last time I got some was a few years back now and still using them

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/surefire-sf123a-box-of-x12-batteries-3177-p.asp

Paid £25 these will last me a good long time. I usually use rechargeables but both charger and batteries have pretty much died a death and cant find the same one anywhere now.

• Moderators

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/surefire-sf123a-box-of-x12-batteries-3177-p.asp

Paid £25 these will last me a good long time. I usually use rechargeables but both charger and batteries have pretty much died a death and cant find the same one anywhere now.

Cheers, just checked online and Ian has surefires £5 cheaper than where I last got my other branded ones, Niton999 from 🙂

• Moderators

Just bought this! Has anyone else given it a try? It was recommended to me by a friend but as yet not had a chance to use it.

There's posts on here by some, do a quick search and see if it shows??

I use fogtech wipes, no fogging issues, just drops which can't be helped unless super ventilated 🙂

Let me know how you get on as different methods work better for some than others 🙂

Recently bought a Specna Arms SA-V01 in tan. And although I like it...

Got swindled.

In the future, gonna look into a CYMA Galil SAR and TM M9A1. Man I gotta shift a lot of my stuff!

Rather than waiting for Gunfire to get it back in stock like a good boy, I paid about £50 more to buy it from a 'local store'...

Better still, I should've just bought the Galil or Beretta by then. Don't ya just love impulse buys?

Yeah, I agree. In all honesty, I think I might have the same condition as Mr Duck - don't even know why I bought what's basically a fancy G&G...

• Supporters

Action Arm VSR Hop and G-Spec barrel spacers. Just waiting for my PDI barrel now and new buckings.

67GQ9u3.jpg

Honestly, I don't think Specna arms are in the same league as G&G, for me they're in with JG, CYMA, etc. A budget option which is really just a clone of someone else's design.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you there, especially as the receivers are made by E&C (who up until recently I'd never heard of). Safe to say, my next (and hopefully final) guns will be a CYMA Galil and probably TM's stainless M9A1!

kfAxllB.jpg

not exactly airsoft, but it will be used in a very similar scenario.

and I've also put a deposit down on one those newfangled DAS M4's (fortunately I've got a bit of a discount) so very much excited in getting to play with one of those, am thinking SPR front end, and a VLTOR ARM stock

just bought a tokyo marui scar L , a btc spectre next gen and tienly gt-35000 motor to go in it and a brandit rucksack to put all my crap I take with me in

post-10787-0-87409100-1468517699_thumb.jpg

Metal body from Giliador and a made in china vertical grip. Well happy with the externals... now where am I going to get budget for mosfet, lipos, lipo charger, sorbothane, new barrel, etc, etc.

post-11981-0-13116600-1468532159_thumb.jpg