The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

I am going to get one printed out as well. It could be good for a laugh.

lol good man, I'm trying to hunt down the Goblin shells. May go to goblin direct, do you want me to see if I can pick a load up for both of us? Failing that, we could politely ask Sp00n if he could tweak a version to take the PPS or APS CAM shells :P

I think these would be fun at the mall :)

• Supporters

lol good man, I'm trying to hunt down the Goblin shells. May go to goblin direct, do you want me to see if I can pick a load up for both of us? Failing that, we could politely ask Sp00n if he could tweak a version to take the PPS or APS CAM shells :P

I think these would be fun at the mall :)

I am going to get mine printed at work, if it works ok I will probably make one out of stainless steel and polish it up to a nice shine. Then it will fit with the whole black and silver thing that my Sigs got at the moment (and be a bit gucci 😎).

When you get a price for the shells give me a shout.

• Supporters

Vision King sight looks good on it. Get the stock painted the same and it'll look great.

I was thinking about painting the stock the same as it as well.

could get the other fence panels painted first though

Mate just one of those jobs that still needs to be done, we need permission of our neighbour first as it's actually their hence and they put the new panels in.

Got this rather nice MK6 helmet at the 'wartime in the vale' event. Bargain too. Only £15. It didn't come with a MTP cover though, so I'll have to get that off ebay. Goes well with my goggles, and It's in good condition. Overall, very happy with it. Would've got a Fast Helmet, Only they don't have a size big enough for my enormous noggin XD

Having a little trouble fitting all my stuff on my head though, My Mesh mask doesn't really fit with the helmet and goggles. So I think I'd have to have either just the goggles, or replace them with Glasses. They look awesome strapped to the helmet though. They do look a little silly when you pull them down over your eyes though, since you can't wear them under the helmet, The straps stick out a bit. But not an issue if I wear glasses anyway. And I can't wear just the goggles for another two years anyway, so It doesn't matter. Anyway, I'm ranting.

I have a mahoosive head too (up to 62cm!!!) and have problems with helmets both for work and airsoft. I

brought an FMA fast helmet which fits perfectly. I took out some of the padding and introduced some of the additional stuff they sent. Plus the helmet is good quality.

Im off today so will throw up a review separately later.

Cheers

CBH

• Supporters

Mate just one of those jobs that still needs to be done, we need permission of our neighbour first as it's actually their hence and they put the new panels in.

Soz - fair do's on that one then....

a m8 of mine replaced his fence after some storm damage with quality panels - not cheapy Wickes/B&Q budget crap

he was away one weekend, his chav neighbour painted his chav side with dark green slopping it all on with a thick brush

m8 comes back to see a load of green streaky runs on his own side coz of some thicko chav

lets say my m8 was beyond livid to say the least coz of the chav twat next door

spray painting is best or get somebody to help ya do it like this bloke did

AlovrY.gif

Sund da Flor, Paint Da Fence, Wax on - Wax off Daniel sun

Ares Honey Badger

Stark Arms G17 with Maple Leaf TBB

Red / green dot sight for honey badger

TM VSR G-Spec

Yeah, original plan was for the Honey Badger and G17 and then VSR later down the line. But a week after getting the order of shiny new parts, a TM VSR G-spec came up for sale second hand 2miles from my work at a VERY good price, so I could not really say no.

At least now my weapon side of kit is sorted for the time being. Only mods now. trying to stay away from big £ mods for a few months.

Just got my WE MP5 GBB from Ed on here. Started putting together a very vague ARV loadout. Not really put much money into it just yet, so it is what it is currently. Will hopefully develop properly and be more accurate over the summer.

WQuRNFml.jpg?1

• Moderators

Leatherman.

Which one?, wave, surge, squirt, MUT??