The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Do share your experience with this, I am interested in getting one myself.

Will do fella, shall be testing it at The Mall on the 11th :) May also be picking up a SWAT V.T.G

• Supporters

Action high output valves and Madbull reinforced fill valves. Went with the action ones because someone was selling them off cheap worth trying to see what/if any difference they noticeably make.

IMG_20160601_172230_zpsvmywnabj.jpg

• Moderators

some pouches of Proffi

and from Airsoftzone

Blaster Tracer rounds

V2 mask - black

eeer other half face mask - black

oh and my first morale patch

My new Cyma CM 050a full metal AK, it came with 3 high cap mags. It was only £150! u6ufmuY.jpg

Result! Even at TaiwanGun they're over £160.

• Supporters

Salomon quest 4d 2 gtx boots.

Very comfy and supportive. Build quality appears solid have to agree with the recommendations from users on here (unless they die in the next 6 months).

IMI retention holster

Quite impressed with this it holds the pistol firmly and releases it easily. Had to use a small shim to minimise rattle but thats not unusual with rs holsters. Build quality appears solid and a good range of accessories are available so you can attach it how you want. Best thing is the price.

Assorted other bits of boring crap.

Just purchased a warrior single smoke grenade pouch and a warrior dump pouch both in olive drab, and ten EG smoke grenades. I've almost finished my DCS plate carrier setup and I'll upload some pictures soon when it's complete. I've also been trying to find a good pouch to hold mk5 thunderflashes but haven't found one yet. :)

As I just picked up another AR-15 'drop loop' magazine pouch I thought I'd put together a belt kit inspired by what can be seen in the 70s SAS Dhofar reference pictures for a wee change...

3c62aeee-d154-48c7-892d-2cdb8978d46f_zps

82b7b612-a799-476b-a978-a7d9239a0563_zps

5b092905-048d-4a15-ab1b-979aef723bfa_zps

98112a6c-5b77-4c61-8eda-7826c70ff8d2_zps

Inspired by a whole host of reference pictures, but to show at least one...

80f4495a-22c1-4bc2-847c-ff9522117292_zps

Think I need to stop spending soon as its starting to get silly now!!!

DGjHc4s.jpg

M1sJdFZ.jpg

Y82vucp.jpg

• Supporters

Not being a snob, just pointing out that viper kit is awful and massively overpriced, for the same cost he could probably have bought a warrior universal holster or a fobus which would be MUCH better.

Just messing with you. I agree viper stuff isn't much cop except for the odd item. The leg holster is one of the worst bits of kit they make and he will probably spend all day trying to get it to sit right and then it will just fall apart.

As you say you can get a Warrior universal or even a retention holster for not much more.