The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

I know I said no more kit until I've played more - But this I just couldn't resist.

A MTP Cap W/ Free GB Flag badge :D And Some knee pads, I was looking at others online but these were £10 cheaper and without postage so I went for them. My Local Surplus shop also has Osprey pouches for cheap, so I may get some pistol mag and utility ones at a later date. But probably after my next game. I've also got an offer for a Large size MK.VI Helmet that is very cheap, But I'm a 61cm, the Large size is 58-60, So I'm trying to find one I can try and hope the padding will give a little... If so I'll have a MKVI to add to my kit too, part of the reason why I got the cap since I know I won't always want to have a Kevlar helmet on my head, especially in this weather.

mU9ktFM.jpg

FYI those kneepads rip your skin to shreds, I have them and I have stopped wearing them because the back of my knees always look like i've been whipped and its sore.

• Supporters

New Maple Lead hop chamber with I Key plus a PDI barrel. Fps has increased and accuracy is excellent now. Fps wise it's gone from 278Fps to 325Fps. For my WE Glock 17 Gen4

IMAG1513_zpsno8kvf28.jpg

IMAG1514_zpscczewgh9.jpg

IMAG1515_zpsm3ih96db.jpg

Edited by Qlimax

FYI those kneepads rip your skin to shreds, I have them and I have stopped wearing them because the back of my knees always look like i've been whipped and its sore.

Hmmm... I can always take them off, but that's a bit annoying if they do.

• Supporters

Hmmm... I can always take them off, but that's a bit annoying if they do.

They'll be flapping around your ankles before you know it anyway...

• Supporters

What gun is that for?

it's for my WE Glock 17 Gen 4

They'll be flapping around your ankles before you know it anyway...

XD Maybe I'll Have to get some others - Or fiddle around with these and see if I can make them work.

I mean, 2 bad bits of kit out of about 25 odd bits isn't too bad (My glasses are refusing to not steam up as well)

Just went and got some Osprey Pistol mag pouches for Completing My Maths and Media GCSE Exams :D

My Replacement Highlander gloves also arrived today (They sent them in Black, when I ordered beige, the first time)

XpRYF2I.jpg

MFH Boonie Hat in Czech vz95 - £8.99

Czech flag patch - £3.99

"My favourite time is quiet time" patch - £3.99

proffrink's vsr stock - £20

Czech hat and patch is for my Czech special forces loadout. Cannot wait till ASG release their CZ Bren 805 at some point - especially with it being compatible with M4 mags with the changable mag well.

Quiet time patch because I love my mk23 so the patch seemed appropriate.

VSR stock because I broke mine haha

MFH Boonie Hat in Czech vz95 - £8.99

Czech flag patch - £3.99

"My favourite time is quiet time" patch - £3.99

proffrink's vsr stock - £20

Czech hat and patch is for my Czech special forces loadout. Cannot wait till ASG release their CZ Bren 805 at some point - especially with it being compatible with M4 mags with the changable mag well.

Quiet time patch because I love my mk23 so the patch seemed appropriate.

VSR stock because I broke mine haha

czech u out

So, the lesser half and i were in Currys the other day and were looking at GoPro's.

"We should get one to make a video of our honeymoon" she said... (save the sniggering, shes talking about the scuba/free diving)

"Great idea, lets get one now" i said, (i had already had this idea, but in preperation for married life i willingly accepted it being her idea for the greater good... 'the greater good'.)

Once i had convinced her that we didnt need the Hero that was on sale for £94 and that we actually needed the Hero 4 for significantly more, i then came up with some lame excuses about why i needed the headband mount, "because swimming with a selfie stick would be too awkward", when the real reason was because my intentions for this purchase where 90% airsoft related and 10% honeymoon related.

I waited until after we had returned home and i had destroyed the packaging and began fiddling to say, "oooo i know, i could take this airsofting with me to test it out, i could even start making videos of it to put on my youtube..."

She still hasnt twigged. #winning

post-12372-0-95189300-1464322320_thumb.jpg

So, the lesser half and i were in Currys the other day and were looking at GoPro's.

"We should get one to make a video of our honeymoon" she said... (save the sniggering, shes talking about the scuba/free diving)

"Great idea, lets get one now" i said, (i had already had this idea, but in preperation for married life i willingly accepted it being her idea for the greater good... 'the greater good'.)

Once i had convinced her that we didnt need the Hero that was on sale for £94 and that we actually needed the Hero 4 for significantly more, i then came up with some lame excuses about why i needed the headband mount, "because swimming with a selfie stick would be too awkward", when the real reason was because my intentions for this purchase where 90% airsoft related and 10% honeymoon related.

I waited until after we had returned home and i had destroyed the packaging and began fiddling to say, "oooo i know, i could take this airsofting with me to test it out, i could even start making videos of it to put on my youtube..."

She still hasnt twigged. #winning

Sneaky beaky like.

20160527_174003_zpsolz6xggw.jpg

Fast lid, lower face mesh mask, sony hdr-az1 with ace1arms mount and a 64gb memory card.

Now all the times i get shot in the face can be recorded for posterity (and hopefully won't hurt as much).

20160527_174003_zpsolz6xggw.jpg

Fast lid, lower face mesh mask, sony hdr-az1 with ace1arms mount and a 64gb memory card.

Now all the times i get shot in the face can be recorded for posterity (and hopefully won't hurt as much).

Was gonna get a similar set up to this - But my heads too damn big XD Doesn't fit inside even with no padding.

Well this helmet is actually a bit big on me even with the pads. It's a dragon red premium version, not sure if they're bigger than other airsoft replicas or if I just have a tiny head haha