The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Odin Innovations M12 Sidewinder Speed loader in Black

Warrior Single Multicam Pouch (holds 2 M4 mags) - Will be used to carry the Odin speed loader

I found a DPM Jacket for a Bargain £3 at Cadet Direct, Not a Stitch out of place.

1kWDxAp.jpg

Anyone know what this Patch means?

Fav5uL3.jpg

Edit: here's the link, While stocks last http://www.cadetdirect.com/soldier95-shirt-grade-1-used

Second Battalion Royal Anglian Regt.

• Supporters

Other than the colour how are they?

Excellent. The reviews about the trigger exaggerate the issue it has a long initial pull but nothing major and the reset point is quite close to the firing point so you can spam the trigger and it keeps up no problem.

Recoil is very snappy you honestly struggle to see the slide go its so quick and quite heavy for a stock marui. Accuracy is spot on and setting the hop is so easy because you dont have to remove the slide.

Even the colour has grown on me because its a nice dark earth not the usual muddy tan.

Its also very comfortable to use. Cant decide between it and the hk45 which I like the most.

You can give it a go on the 11th and see what you think yourself.

Excellent. The reviews about the trigger exaggerate the issue it has a long initial pull but nothing major and the reset point is quite close to the firing point so you can spam the trigger and it keeps up no problem.

Recoil is very snappy you honestly struggle to see the slide go its so quick and quite heavy for a stock marui. Accuracy is spot on and setting the hop is so easy because you dont have to remove the slide.

Even the colour has grown on me because its a nice dark earth not the usual muddy tan.

Its also very comfortable to use. Cant decide between it and the hk45 which I like the most.

You can give it a go on the 11th and see what you think yourself.

So not going to get the black one then?

good price dude, got a link as I have a few mates who are always robbing mine lol...

I do believe it's this one he bought.

I found a DPM Jacket for a Bargain £3 at Cadet Direct, Not a Stitch out of place.

1kWDxAp.jpg

Anyone know what this Patch means?

Fav5uL3.jpg

Edit: here's the link, While stocks last http://www.cadetdirect.com/soldier95-shirt-grade-1-used

I think you'll find this is tropical issue.

• Supporters

Looks exactly like every other bog standard CS95 shirt I was ever issued. Unless you mean they're issuing out what's let for jungle training? Which I guess is possible but I've not heard of it.

I think you'll find this is tropical issue.

I'm fairly sure it's not, Could just be my Camera.

• Supporters

Bought everything in this picture over the last 2 months.

Out of interest, where is that armour carrier from? It's like the standard issue new airsofters' rig these days.

why did you pay £120 for it if it only costs £55?

wait what? £120 for a no name bit of junk when you can pick up a genuine surefire for less?!

MADNESS.

I very nearly did buy the surefire P3X Fury, but I could not find enough information out about it which satisfied my requirements - mainly information about compatibility with other products. I was about to buy it when I found this alternative.

Tried to keep my post short, I'm sorry:

£55 Fenix PD35 Flashlight

£10 Fenix Rail mount

£10 Fenix pressure-switch/tape-switch (sadly it's just a line of switches and not what I would have expected),

£25 (4x£6) Compatible Fenix filter caps - all three colours, cus i'm like that, though i'll be able to change the spare red for a clear disc and it will make mounting clear perspex discs much simpler than having to improvise.

£20 Batteries - rechargeable

I also got some Surefire Earprotection.

• Head Moderator

£120 for a Fenix PD35 Flashlight

Nice piece of kit, I also use my PD35 for camping and generally keep it in the car.

Nice piece of kit, I also use my PD35 for camping and generally keep it in the car.

I am really liking it, but its quite a shame about the "pressure switch", it's my understanding these should activate on touch, this one however requires me to arch my fingers to be able to apply pressure, its perfectly workable but not what I would expect to be designed for 20% the price of a £55 device.

Wish the torch had more candlepower too. But I really like the 5 power settings, I think their lumens are 15 ,250,450, 750, 950 and strobe, or something like, but the strobe can't be activated from the tailswitch.

By Bolle Goggles just arrived :) I Think I'll get some Glasses eventually, But I'm not sure The'll count as full face coverage. (Under 18s)

xvJnG4f.jpg

Now All that's left is to go shoot them, make sure they'll Work. I'm not particularly keen to shoot something I just spent £30 on, But it's better than being blind.

• Moderators

I believe you will still need a lower mesh mask or similar while under 18

Best to check with site etc on their site rules

• Moderators

£55 Fenix PD35 Flashlight
£10 Fenix Rail mount
£10 Fenix pressure-switch/tape-switch (sadly it's just a line of switches and not what I would have expected),
£25 (4x£6) Compatible Fenix filter caps - all three colours, cus i'm like that, though i'll be able to change the spare red for a clear disc and it will make mounting clear perspex discs much simpler than having to improvise.
£20 Batteries - rechargeable

I also got some Surefire Earprotection.

So your like me with flashlights, like to get the extras
Did the same with my xtar light last year and got the extras!, don't use pressure switch either, find it easier to just use thumb