The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Moderators

its just what ive been told many times, must be truth in there haha :), but remove the foam as it helps heat release.....maybe get one of those little battery fans to help air flow while you waiting :rolleyes:

New pistol and already regretting it because its tan or dark earth as they like to call it.

the M&P 9?

• Supporters

Why did you buy it then?

Because the stock sight is better on the V Custom and I thought a change from black might be good.

Decided I dont like change. 😕

Hef I haven't received it yet only ordered it this morning but have spent all day thinking I should of bought the black one.

Will let you know Friday when I have shot it and taken it to bits. Its meant to be as good as the HK45 which is a monster of a pistol.

Because the stock sight is better on the V Custom and I thought a change from black might be good.

Decided I dont like change.

Hef I haven't received it yet only ordered it this morning but have spent all day thinking I should of bought the black one.

Will let you know Friday when I have shot it and taken it to bits. Its meant to be as good as the HK45 which is a monster of a pistol.

Could you not return it or exchange it for the black one?

No because now I own an M&P9 and if I return it and get a black one then I will have owned two M&P9's. I never buy the same thing twice ☺

But one is a V custom and one isn't so they're different it's like m4 vs m16 😉

Getting to the point where I think I'd pay for a tour of Mighty's toy collection!!!

Have recently bought:

Alta-Soft Knee pads in Multicam - seemingly sold out everywhere in UK - good old Poland.

Some used Magnum 8 boots in Tan, plus some gel insoles.

Blackhawk drop leg MOLLE panel/holster in Coyote Brown.