The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Whats the plate carrier? Does it come in MC to match the clip on molle panel

The back, cummerbund and shoulder pads are FirstSpear, the front and shoulder straps are custom made. I've already got similar sorts of PCs in Multicam and Coyote for the other placards to go on to.

• Moderators

Revision sawflies..... For strutting around the safe zone 😀

Guest PT247

A couple of TM VSR mags and an Action Army hop chamber which will hopefully help stop the spiralling of my BBs at the end of their travel.

I see 7 black guns and 2 helmets.

almost, 3 helmets, there's one on the left with the cover already on,

Contacted UKT and asked if they were getting any more ranger green WAS DCS's in stock and they said warrior have stopped making them. Been looking around at american websites and it was looking like a fortune to get them sent over. Looked on the UKT website again and they have them back in stock! Very happy as it's saved me about £100~ in total. Going to be selling my old osprey as well as MTP clothing, some gloves and knee pads for a decent price so hopefully it will get a new player a half decent starter kit.

Anyway...

Warrior Ranger Green:

DCS Plate Carrier

Tripple M4 Pouch

Radio Pouch

Ver 2 Dump Pouch

1.5l Hydration carrier (hopefully will fit the HPA tank)

Other things:

QRS fastex sling in multicam

TRMR and multishot base

Kydex holster in OD for TRMR

New tailcap for my element M600c

Crye OD Kneepad Inserts

FTS 4x magnification scope from fleabay

Peltor Comtac 2 style headset with tan PTT

Just got full MTP Clothing, Plus a few Osprey Mag Pouches, £55 in total from a Local Surplus shop, bargain!

Took me a while but here:

jPIW0T9.jpg

(Wow High res)

Just got a Well warrior L96 with a few uprgades, a new mesh lower face mask,1000 0.3s to get me through sunday's game and some instant gasket to replace the o-ring in my We glock which seems to be ok so far.

• Supporters

PDI 6.05mm Barrel + Prowin hop. Got this the other day and set it up today to have a mess about with it. Flat hopped and it seems to be spot on accuracy wise. Gotta love that engraving they put on the barrel.

IMAG1426_zpsjrebutaf.jpg

IMAG1427_1_zpsgik9suxj.jpg

• Supporters

What's that heatshrink instead of ptfe ??

clever stuff if it is thin enough not to restrict fitting hop unit in outer

might try that next time as I just bought some clear heatshrink in different diameters

just thought sod keep buy a bit of red then a bit of black - sod it buy clear and be done with it instead

post-11117-0-52555400-1460846201_thumb.jpegpost-11117-0-06610900-1460846335_thumb.jpeg

Since deciding to get back into airsoft just over a week ago...all this.

Full clothing loadout that includes Haix boots, viper special ops ubacs, revision bullet ant goggles and a British issue assault vest.

G&G predator gun with batteries, charger and 5000bbs.

Some g&g midcaps (been sold one)

A beta project mag.

And as of today 4 hexmags, an olive single point bungee sling and fortis shift vertical foregrip.

With any luck, on Monday I will be able to add another 3 hexmags and either a shark style muzzle break or dytac Costa dragon break...undecided which yet.

Oh and the tears of my bank manager that flow so freely.

• Supporters

What's that heatshrink instead of ptfe ??

clever stuff if it is thin enough not to restrict fitting hop unit in outer

might try that next time as I just bought some clear heatshrink in different diameters

just thought sod keep buy a bit of red then a bit of black - sod it buy clear and be done with it instead

It's electrical tape. I use it on ever setup I do. I used to used PTFE until my barrel got stuck. Use it to make the C clip hold it place so my barrel doesn't move and it fits nicely inside my upper :-)

2nd Pair of Peltor Comtac XPs (ones with no mic and downlead) for a bit less than the average second hand RRP

• Supporters

Contacted UKT and asked if they were getting any more ranger green WAS DCS's in stock and they said warrior have stopped making them. Been looking around at american websites and it was looking like a fortune to get them sent over. Looked on the UKT website again and they have them back in stock! Very happy as it's saved me about £100~ in total. Going to be selling my old osprey as well as MTP clothing, some gloves and knee pads for a decent price so hopefully it will get a new player a half decent starter kit.

Anyway...

Warrior Ranger Green:

DCS Plate Carrier

Tripple M4 Pouch

Radio Pouch

Ver 2 Dump Pouch

1.5l Hydration carrier (hopefully will fit the HPA tank)

Other things:

QRS fastex sling in multicam

TRMR and multishot base

Kydex holster in OD for TRMR

New tailcap for my element M600c

Crye OD Kneepad Inserts

FTS 4x magnification scope from fleabay

Peltor Comtac 2 style headset with tan PTT

A few of us are often in the US. Feel free to ask around as well, maybe one of us can pick up what is needed and bring it over free of cost (I know you found what you are looking for, this is for future issues).