2 barrel extensions

ris rail sling thing

MP5 solid stock

MK18 straight mount for aimpoint

2 x MNP9 mags

2 x USPc mags

and a few other bits

• Supporters

I plan to run the fast helmet with a set of Dye i4's, I'm putting 4 X 1" holes along the top each side of centre to allow me some cooling and a bunch of 2mm holes along the front to allow the mask to vent (hopefully)

The holes in the top might work, but the ones along the front will most likely be blocked by the impact liner.

The holes in the top might work, but the ones along the front will most likely be blocked by the impact liner.

You mean the padding?

• Supporters

Got these Hexmags from LWA. tested 3 in my P* to see how they perform, i have to say i'm really impressed they pushed .3s out with absolutely no issues at all and with their follower design it fed every single BB. Slightly disappointed by how LWA packed them for sending they could have been easily damaged.

IMAG1321_zpshxmxtuey.jpg

IMAG1324_zpsrnmwj16w.jpg

IMAG1322_zpshqkfmle3.jpg

IMAG1323_zpsc4e1cnfp.jpg

Got these Hexmags from LWA. tested 3 in my P* to see how they perform, i have to say i'm really impressed they pushed .3s out with absolutely no issues at all and with their follower design it fed every single BB. Slightly disappointed by how LWA packed them for sending they could have been easily damaged.

I believe they're purportedly as durable as the real steel ones...

I have one, and I like it, though when dropped onto concrete it lost half it's BBs.

• Supporters

Where was it in stock, is that the multishot?

JD Airsoft i believe is the place to get those from.

I believe they're purportedly as durable as the real steel ones...

I have one, and I like it, though when dropped onto concrete it lost half it's BBs.

I hope so. i really do like them, after seeing my mates i had to buy some for myself and i'm certainly not disappointed

I hope so. i really do like them, after seeing my mates i had to buy some for myself and i'm certainly not disappointed

It was my first magazine, though costly, I love using it, I'm just not keen on the black, or i'd have bought more. Waiting for OD to become available here - not that I have an OD gun. :S

Did you buy any alternate hex/follower colours?

• Supporters

It was my first magazine, though costly, I love using it, I'm just not keen on the black, or i'd have bought more. Waiting for OD to become available here - not that I have an OD gun. :S

Did you buy any alternate hex/follower colours?

they're available in tan as well aren't they but always seem to be out of stock. I certainly did purchased some red followers for them but kinda wishing i'd bought another colour as red is a popular follower colour replacement

they're available in tan as well aren't they but always seem to be out of stock. I certainly did purchased some red followers for them but kinda wishing i'd bought another colour as red is a popular follower colour replacement

:)

At least the bottom comes apart easily, so you can mark+number yours internally with a craft knife without compromise to external appearance.

• Supporters

:)

At least the bottom comes apart easily, so you can mark+number yours internally with a craft knife without compromise to external appearance.

That’s very true the bottom does come off really easy doesn’t it. I expected that the orange hex marker under the base plate would be a pain to get off but it just clicks right out.

Where was it in stock, is that the multishot?

JD airsoft, no I want the option of 12 gauge and magflash's, I am going to get the multishot base though.

If you don't know what mag flashes are take a look:

How would you say they compare to the PTS EPM midcaps?

• Supporters

I sure wish they'd implement the automatic system for not quoting pictures here...

Personally, I find the EPMs infinitely better than the Hexmags in terms of fitment and quite a lot better in the construction department, but as with any magazine it really depends on the rifles you're going to use them in (as far as fitting goes).

• Supporters

How would you say they compare to the PTS EPM midcaps?

i've not used EPM mags before but if i compare these to my PTS M version Pmags then i'd have to say they are miles better

• Root Admin

The EPMs are very good. I've heard great reviews for both but sprung for the EPMs because of their 150rd capacity over the 120 of the Hex Mags. The EPMs do have a really ugly baseplate though, but are compatible with ranger plates etc. so replacing them isn't too tricky.

• Supporters

I like the look of the EPM bases personally, but then I often like things that are widely regarded as ugly if they have good design and utility built in to them. They're much better to actually use as a monopod in the prone than a flat plate, doubly so vs a metal mag and I always shoot the L85 with the mag rested when I'm on the range so it's something I've tested out a fair bit over the years.