The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

I'm awaiting Mr UPS man I was tempted to sit on the doorstep but it's a bit nippy lol. The BB Bastard bbs I ordered yesterday from Airlab arrived this morning excellent service from them and Milspec.

• Supporters

So how do they get the water out?

That actually made me LOL.

You are joking though....right?

That actually made me LOL.

You are joking though....right?

Very much so, I did think that the maratime helmets had holes but was obviously mistaken, I then tried (and failed) to cover my mistake with misdirectional humour 😌

• Moderators

FMA fast helmet, which I plan to drill to creat air holes (like maratime style)

MTP cover for fast helmet

back on the hole front......is there any real need to drill if using a cover for holes, which FMA did you get, PJ has holes............

sorry playing catch up!!!....whats the latest on this anyway!! haha :D (note I did spit my drink out while in the pub and reading this!)

System TW5 fully modded with some real steel parts fitted and a load of genuine systema mags, it is truly unbelievable and makes every other airsoft weapon I have feel like cheap utter shite

Decided to give gas a try so....

1 ghk g5

1 we g17

2 ghk mags

2 we mags

g&g m4 stock

angled foregrip

130mm suppressor

AI propane adaptor

2 cannisters propane

propane tank adaptor (to fill the small cans)

It's early days but so far so good..

• Supporters

New steel L96 cylinder head because the .308 uses a larger diameter cylinder head (despite it being an MB-01), because it doesn't fit the Action army Type 96 hop unit, but the steel one does apparently.

Just got my dad a GHK G5 as a back up weapon. His got to get his sniper rifle and kit now. We are off to get mine and his full kit on Saturday. Looking forward to Bush Valley on Sunday.

back on the hole front......is there any real need to drill if using a cover for holes, which FMA did you get, PJ has holes............

sorry playing catch up!!!....whats the latest on this anyway!! haha :D (note I did spit my drink out while in the pub and reading this!)

I plan to run the fast helmet with a set of Dye i4's, I'm putting 4 X 1" holes along the top each side of centre to allow me some cooling and a bunch of 2mm holes along the front to allow the mask to vent (hopefully)