The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Moderators

I have the FMA one and I cannot recommend them enough. Good bright Light and crisp laser visible up to ~100m ( Green laser model in clear conditions) Another awesome feature is the IR filters that work very well for the laser.

cool, green was the one I was after :)

I meant to buy a clone serpa for my new USP but I totally forgot......so I went on Z1 this evening and found its in the sale now! So forgetting saved me £12!!

Oh are there not that good then? They had them on their website do thought they would be OK. I've got some blaster 0.25 indoors. I'll order some different ones then lol.

Nuprol BBs? Bad choice. Consider a quality brand like maybe BB Bastards for your G5 - you won't be shooting a huge amount of BBs so going for the premium option isn't too bad.

Rest looks great though.

Any other good ones mate? Patrol Base have only got 0.28 and 0.36 in angry bastards

• Root Admin

Patrol Base and Airlab tend to stock them. If not, there's an eBay person who has them quite cheap. Let me check and drop an edit.

Edit

eBay person isn't selling them anymore :(

Edit 2

https://airlab.parts/products/bb-bastard-6mm-double-polished-ammunition

You could get the biodegradable ones if you have to, but there's no rush if you want to wait for them to get back in stock. If you play woodland I would say with a GBBR that .28 or .30 is really a must, but if you play CQB then .25 is absolutely fine.

• Root Admin

(Added edits to other post)

That's more of a preferential question. A lot of people use Blaster Devils, or just Blasters. G&G are good too - honestly there's not much you can do wrong, but stay away from Nuprol and the super cheap brands like Bulldog.

BB Blasters are really good though. I'd a shame they've jacked their prices up as I've not found a more consistently weighted, hard and air-bubble free BB like theirs just from cracking them open, weighing, measuring as of course shooting them. I like the Blaster Devils, but I'm not currently running a low-cap GBBR anymore so I'm not as worried about getting quality ammo as I was when I was using my DMR build.

Patrol Base and Airlab tend to stock them. If not, there's an eBay person who has them quite cheap. Let me check and drop an edit.

Edit

eBay person isn't selling them anymore :(

Edit 2

https://airlab.parts/products/bb-bastard-6mm-double-polished-ammunition

You could get the biodegradable ones if you have to, but there's no rush if you want to wait for them to get back in stock. If you play woodland I would say with a GBBR that .28 or .30 is really a must, but if you play CQB then .25 is absolutely fine.

Will be doing CQB at some point but not for a few months so will be woodland for now. I'll have a look on there cheers mate.

Been playing Airsoft now for nearly 2 months and I have already collected a vast amount of kit. Here's my first 'what I bought' post to bring you up to date. Last week I purchased my first primary gun Scar H TAN AEG from BombUp, Runcorn near Liverpool! Great gun! I love it.

picture is from SWAT Fortess Liverpool where I first skirmished it last Sunday.

I run MTP Military load out including:

NUPROL IBH RAILED FAST HELMET MULTICAM
BOLLE GOGGLES - YELLOW TINT
LOWER MESH FACEMASK - OLIVE
NUPROL PMC PLATE CARRIER - MULTI CAM MTP
KOMBAT UK BTP PATRIOT SOFT SHELL SHARK SKIN JACKET
KOMBAT UK UBACS SHIRT BTP
MECHANIX GLOVES
KOMBAT UK SPEC OPS RECON TROUSERS WITH KNEE PADS - BTP
KOMBAT UK SPEC OPS RECON BOOTS MULTICAM

WEAPONS:
WE GLOCK 17 BLACK GBB + NUPROL 200 PISTOL FLASHLIGHT
WE SCAR H TAN AEG + NUPROL 883 HOLO SIGHT
OHSHIBOOM IMPACT GRENADE

post-12454-0-96688400-1456409860_thumb.jpg

FMA fast helmet, which I plan to drill to creat air holes (like maratime style)

MTP cover for fast helmet

Custom 7.4v 12,000mah lithium iron battery

Flip to the side magnifier

Stubby fore grip

Picatinny rail raiser

Rail covers

Bolle glasses

MTP snood

Most of which are from the Mrs for my Birfday!

Another GHK G5 which i plan on turning into a pretty DMR :)

• Supporters

FMA fast helmet, which I plan to drill to creat air holes (like maratime style)

MTP cover for fast helmet

Custom 7.4v 12,000mah lithium iron battery

Flip to the side magnifier

Stubby fore grip

Picatinny rail raiser

Rail covers

Bolle glasses

MTP snood

Most of which are from the Mrs for my Birfday!

Maritime helmets don't have holes in...