The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Moderators

Revision Desert Locust Fan Goggle from tactical-kit.co.uk.

haha, i was online that time doing the same, picking them up tomorrow at Urban,,,,,as well as 2 guarder bags for the M4 and UK1 :)........

A proper Tokyo Marui MK23 SOCOM for £125 from Fire-Support.

Had a lot of fun with my ASG clone of this pistol but it's sadly showing it's age now. So I decided to treat myself to a new one! This time going for the actual TM model since it uses the same mags as the ASG.

• Head Moderator

Another Emerson FAST helmet cover, this time in the A-TACS FG scheme to go under my scrim net. Yet again it took a month to arrive but only cost £9.99 from eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351239634938?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&var=620428192357&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I just picked one of these up. I don't like carrying a big obvious military looking bag in public and my last cheap holdall fell to bits. This is pretty robust, hold a plate carrier, belt and several layers of clothing, with everything I could need for a whole weekend I suspect. the 40 is about right for a normal day trip. If I Split the reciever of my 14" m4 it fits in the bag discreetly, but struggles to hold my 18" mk12. Its waterproof, robust, discreet and has shoulder straps!, winner winner chicken dinner.

$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Karrimor-Travel-Luggage-Shoulder-Holdall-Duffle-Bag-70L-/371125022345?hash=item5668c66e89:g:5ZoAAOxy69JTBcoF

I have treated myself a little after first pay with new job.

Picked up a z-tactical sordins headset and PTT. Bit of Velcro and mounted my contour to it!

CEE5FD7B-5BFF-45C1-8961-D8D40B9D20EA_zps

Then today I finally got a decent pistol...TM USP compact with spare mag.

0AB251E8-DB93-42C4-BF5C-8588E8393238_zps

• Head Moderator

thought i buy a highlander blade

i was getting annoyed with a flask

2 minutes to boil water ain't too bad

post-10962-0-85510300-1456045327_thumb.jpg

Rebel Tactical Custom MK23 retention holster.

3D printed scope/torch mount for my MK23.

2 x double AK mag pouches for my Smersh rig.

Russian paratroopers/VDV jump helmet.

The MK23 stuff is to round off my pistol night/sniper secondary kit that I have on my molle belt. The AK pouches and jump helmet are to update my VDV 45th Recon loadout impression.

• Moderators

I've been looking at that and the element one on Amazon as well as the 16 version. Have you tried it yet???!!!!

You watching new series?😀

I've been looking at that and the element one on Amazon as well as the 16 version. Have you tried it yet???!!!!

You watching new series?

I have the FMA one and I cannot recommend them enough. Good bright Light and crisp laser visible up to ~100m ( Green laser model in clear conditions) Another awesome feature is the IR filters that work very well for the laser.

• Supporters

An Action Army Type 96 hop up unit for my AW.308, because the stock unit is CRAP, the people that developed it thought it was a good idea to make their own crap bucking to fit the hop up unit and not use VSR buckings. Ridiculous.

Also purchased a Prometheus flat bucking & nub combination for £8 and a 500mm inner barrel for £15 from Proffink, he also professionally fitted an R-hop patch to it and polished the inside of the barrel again (because why not) for me over the weekend. Definitely need to test it out soon.

Cheers buddy.

• Supporters

You watching new series?😀

Not tried it yet (it only arrived today) and yes I'm watching the new season.