The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

An ICS Ape to replace my truly awful CQB G&G T4-18 that decided to shred its gearbox as the final act of what has been a terrible gun that survived just 6 games and required repairs after every single one.

Is that t4-18 the EBB?

A mate recently got one and skirmished it for the first time today and was loving it, apparently has extremely good range and consistentcy.

On topic: some Lipo guard bags, and the days pyros.

• Moderators

same here, well arrived yesterday, 4 lipo bags....better to be safe than moaned at by wife if something goes wrong during charge and i need to pay for a new kitchen!

Green Mountain rangers gear minimap gen 2 in multicam (one of ten in the world and one of two in the UK)I was lucky to get one seeing as they sold out in under 10 minutes.

(Waits for the hate)

• Supporters

Green Mountain rangers gear minimap gen 2 in multicam (one of ten in the world and one of two in the UK)I was lucky to get one seeing as they sold out in under 10 minutes.

(Waits for the hate)

They're still a thing?

Kek'd, either way their MiniMap is cheaper than LBT/EI ones which still has the problem of being bulky.

(This is personal opinion before the butthurt starts)

WE Scar H GBB with 5 mags

Cybergun FNX with 3 mags

Kydex holster for above pistol

Haley strategic flat pack

Haley strategic pistol pouch

D3cr heavy

Dynatex timed grenade

Triple mp5 mag pouch for vector

Harness

Been pretty bad :/

Is that t4-18 the EBB?

A mate recently got one and skirmished it for the first time today and was loving it, apparently has extremely good range and consistentcy.

On topic: some Lipo guard bags, and the days pyros.

Yep the gen 3. Was awful accuracy from the beginning and pieces have just been falling off it from day 1. So many different issues I can't be bothered to list them all but I would be surprised if people didn't run into at least some of the problems I had like the magazine well shape and charging handle issues.

An earlier Member commented that a working internet connection & pay day are a dangerous combination!

Just purhcased a PEQ 15 & a set of HeroShark Mako mesh goggles - Have been usuing the standard mesh goggles so for the extra price, I'm interested in how the vision compares!

Now to disconnect the internet connection!

Mike

I feel like I missed a release... do you have a link?

Yep linky below

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/haley-strategic-d3cr-expansion-pack---holster-wedge-15247-p.asp

When I get my holster ill set it up and post a pic, I went for it purely because it means i have everything mounted on the rig, no drop legs etc..

Decided with the Haley equipment due to it being interchangeable I can setup my scar H or G5 in a 4 clips

Yep the gen 3. Was awful accuracy from the beginning and pieces have just been falling off it from day 1. So many different issues I can't be bothered to list them all but I would be surprised if people didn't run into at least some of the problems I had like the magazine well shape and charging handle issues.

I hope for my mates sake it was a one off, though he was saying the accuracy of his at 40m was always hitting a consistently tight range, though i call BS on that one as a sniper on our team hitting 500FPS with a tuned HPA rifle (don't know what it was due to heavy camo wrapped around it) with the wind and rain we had yesterday was shooting curve balls like the rest of us.

I'll see how he gets on.

so my goodies I posted the other day are starting to turn up and looking forward to my first game on the 21st at the Mall, quick question for you all out there I have gone for an all black look including a black Fast helmet.

SO my question, best place to buy Black BDU's with in built knee pads or not?

• Supporters

Ok, and what are they? I mean I could guess but I'd rather find out for certain so nobody wastes their time giving information that's not relevant.

Wild stab in the dark he wants to know where to get black BDUs and whether or not he should get the ones with built in kneepads.

Of course....we'd then have to explain that the ones with built in knee pads aren't really BDUs but that's a whole different world of pedantry. A more relevant question would be how much does he want to spend? That way we can suggest Military 1st or Hueys depending on which way his budget goes...

Has anyone just used work trousers with the foam knee pads? I use these for working in the workshop and they are idea, nice and sturdy, plenty of pockets and the knee pads mean you can kneel on concrete/screws etc as much as you like without feeling a thing. Got a pair from Aldi for about £13 and the knee pads were £4. I also got a pair from B&Q for £22 and the aldi knee pads fit them too.

Edit, £8.99 now

http://whatsgoodtodo.co.uk/aldi-specialbuys-workzone-mens-work-trousers-review/

• Supporters

Has anyone just used work trousers with the foam knee pads? I use these for working in the workshop and they are idea, nice and sturdy, plenty of pockets and the knee pads mean you can kneel on concrete/screws etc as much as you like without feeling a thing. Got a pair from Aldi for about £13 and the knee pads were £4. I also got a pair from B&Q for £22 and the aldi knee pads fit them too.

Edit, £8.99 now

http://whatsgoodtodo.co.uk/aldi-specialbuys-workzone-mens-work-trousers-review/

I've definitely seen lots of those at sites, especially so indoor games. If they're well made, then it makes sense really. 100% cotton isn't an ideal fabric for airsoft use, but for £9.. well if they work and last there's no real arguing with that.

Wild stab in the dark he wants to know where to get black BDUs and whether or not he should get the ones with built in kneepads.

Personally, my experience over the years has been that one of the biggest reasons people end up buying the wrong gear/stuff that doesn't work out for them, is that they don't ask the right questions to begin with. Not to mention the classic "hey guys, I just bought X, is it any good?". So yes while obviously I could figure out the meaning, I think encouraging people to ask the right things to begin with is important. I also tend to think that people being too lazy to just type out a proper query don't deserve to be spoon fed information in return; but hey I'm sure somebody will take the opportunity to jump on me for being an awful person for holding that opinion at some point or another.

a K6AC charger, my cheapy Vapex balance charger is giving up the ghost so need a decent one.

The proper Krytac 30k motor for my DMR build to replace the lower spec 20k motor in the UK Krytacs.

Hi All, thanks

Sorry for not being clear, also was not aware that ones with inbuilt knee pads are not technically BDU's I have been look on military 1st and maximum I would be looking to spend would around 50 max.

I have to agree my post was very lazy so outlaid questions below for ease:

Best place to Buy Black BDU's looking to spend maximum of £50 all in?(like the idea of using work trousers with knee inserts)

Is it worth buying a set trouser with build in knee pads I.E. Viper tactical trousers?

Cheers guys sorry for being a pain