The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

2 more G&G mids and a WAS closed Mag pouch.

Need a black magpul as I sold one of my spares few days ago and now need 2! Haha

A second Zippo handwarmer to compliment the one my wife bought me for Christmas plus a Zippo lighter.

And a TAD Gear Overland shirt from eBay.

• Moderators

2 slings from UKT while they had 20% off.....

Awesome, Thank you! I was almost there I searched for Carabiner-Hook-Webbing-Buckle-Nylon-Molle-Belt-Hanging-Key-Ring-Outdoor-uk and not

Carabiner-Hook-Webbing-Buckle-Nylon-Molle-Belt-Hanging-Key-Ring-Outdoor-Tool-uk..... Forgot the tool bit 😋

• Head Moderator

15X dual vent Smoke grenades £30 at the price they were going for they were just asking to be bought :D

Where did you order them from?

I bought them from my local site, I would have bought more but I only had £30 handy. It should last me for a few outdoor games.

• Head Moderator

A new Nitecore RCR123A rechargeable 3.7V 650mAh Li-ion Lithium battery for my tactical light, to replace the spare one I lost.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161497959866?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

• Head Moderator

Five 25mm x 2mm cast acrylic disks for flashlight lens protector, customised to 22mm. Only £2.70 from eBay. A have previously ordered 3mm thick ones but for some torches they are a little too thick to fit inside.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171861257676?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=470794230257&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

• Head Moderator

Five 25mm x 2mm cast acrylic disks for flashlight lens protector, customised to 22mm. Only £2.70 from eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171861257676?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=470794230257&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

How does that guy's service/turnaround compare to the other chap we've used?

I chose 'neilbbdev' because I could order just 5 disks at a time and get them custom sized, has a good range of smaller sizes. Very fast delivery and well packed, I would use again and recommend him. Order placed on Saturday 16 Jan and arrived on Wednesday 20 Jan.

• Root Admin

Ah, the chap I use will do any size too - 2-5 for about £1-3 (depending on size and quantity of course) and can do anything from 1 to 5mm. Just need to message him.

I found him cheaper because he does private listings if you message him (which he doesn't pay as much on).