The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

s-l140.jpgRussian Army Gen 3 'RATNIK' 6B34 Armoured Goggles - $80 posted (gonna go ahead with my plan to add a 25mm or 30mm fan to each side of these, depending on how much space is available when they arrive)

s-l140.jpgHDMI Type A Female to Type D Male Adaptor - £1.02 posted (for the H.264 Sports HD DV cam I, and others, bought a while back)

• Head Moderator

TM Mk23 SOCOM

Abbey Predator Ultra gas

spare mag for the Mk23

I love my Mk23. Quite enjoy playing games with just the pistol, it adds a different dimension to a skirmish game, and the silent shots in the dark are fun.

• Supporters

rs-pt-raj01_a1_mark.jpg Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, fuck it, my credit cards are already gibbering wrecks, so may as well go the whole hog! Real Sword PSO-1 M2 Scope ~ $275.00 - $27.50 membership discount + $20 (10-20 day) Shipping = $267.50 posted

After selling a bunch of stuff on ebay and getting money from relatives for christmas. (Isn't it great when people don't have a clue what to get you so just give you the money instead.)

I can finally stop looking at M14's after purchasing the G&G EBR.

• Supporters

Very different, it's all anodised/powder coated like a real firearm so the tactile feel of the parts is much nicer, the amount of actual steel in it makes it quite weighty too. The main difference though is the 1:1 'real steel' dimensions, fat AEG motor grips and off-size hand guards etc have long bothered me, this doesn't have any of those issues.

Plan is to fit a new rail and stock... Expect an update in the 'pictures of your guns' thread soon.

G-CODE RTI Ambidextrous Hanger + correct screws

Fibre optic sights for my WE XDM 3.8 [stock ones are shockingly bad]

Blackhawk! sub gun sling

I need to stop buying stuff!

Kydex mini oven clamps boards and foam to start making some custom kydex holsters for everything :)

New aluminium GHK AK Hop unit

2 G&G Greens

Prommie Purple

2 AS VAL Mags

AS VAL Rail Kit

Lonex V3 Hop Unit

East German Bayonet and E-Tool

GHK AK Co2 Mag

• Moderators

some more clothes ATacs FG and AU trousers.....great help from e-military as well sourcing the helikon Atacs FG trousers though :)

just gotta not loose weight now!! hahaha

Jack Pyke LLCS leaf strips and a rifle stock pouch (olive) to go on my ssg 69.

Want to add a bit more foliage to my rifle to break up the outline more when sniping and this seems perfect as it doesn't deteriorate like real foliage does. The pouch is for my rifle mags since I'm used to storing sniper mags in such a place from when I used to run my previous sniper rifle. I keep forgetting they live on my belt pouch mid battle and end up suffering for it so I caved. Just hope it all arrives before my next game.

• Head Moderator

FAST helmet cover in Typhon camo. It took a month to arrive but only cost £9.99

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351239634938?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&var=620428192357&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT