The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Yep,had the idea to do it from the asf but never bothered since my mags always dropped out nicely. Now they don't due to wear I guess.

If I had the time,patience and a non blunt drill bit,I would deffo recommend drilling and looping paracord. I had to melt the nylon lace ends to a 'plastic' form,then lightly sand the mag indent to actually bond it properly because otherwise it came off with a little bit of force.

• Supporters

How does it adapt to the variance? All my airsoft ARs vary significantly in the sizing of their buffer tubes; a stock that's tight on a TM will wobble like crazy on an Avalon/VFC.

I'm also unsure why you'd need a shim for commercial spec buffer tubes? Mil spec tubes are the thinner ones.

15wckzo.jpg

And is there a site selling them that ships outside the US? Or do you have to contact HolsterOps directly? Attempting to go through their checkout, they don't allow any country but US to be selected for the address.

Sorry, mixed up civi and mil spec sizes, you are correct. Let me do some research real quick; worst comes to worst I can always bring some over (as I live in the states and have connections to RHC and Safariland.

MkIV Osprey, just the vest.
MTP Universal pistol holster with mag pouch
WE Tech 886 Tan.

Slowly getting ready to airsoft in the new year!

Just picked up a nice bargin. Full set of Emerson AOR2. £30 all in!

Wanted to move away from the kryptek as it was the old team camo.

2FC049CA-073D-4C7D-95CC-16F81ED3339C_zps

• Supporters

Finally managed to get my hands on a WAS UPH. a little change round with my vest and look smart. Bought those elastic mag pouches a few weeks back as well.

IMAG1138_zpsvj49ivin.jpg

IMAG1140_zpsgipr3hhc.jpg

IMAG1146_zpspgpm8opy.jpg

IMAG1145_zpsjdeyfjx1.jpg

• Supporters

That is an absolute bargain, care to share where they came from? If still in stock of course.

I'll message you mate and we can sort it out.

US eBay maybe? They're pretty cheap on there (relatively speaking).

Nope, that's what I meant by retail. ;) I barely see any AC stuff still new in the packaging on eBay, not come across any lately, let alone the MC combat trousers in 32R.

TM Scar L CQC recoil shock + clone trijicon acog 4x32 Rmr sight.

My TM recoil family is growing!

post-11797-0-63420500-1450920215_thumb.jpg

post-11797-0-50966500-1450920253_thumb.jpg

I'll message you mate and we can sort it out.

Nope, that's what I meant by retail. ;) I barely see any AC stuff still new in the packaging on eBay, not come across any lately, let alone the MC combat trousers in 32R.

I'm interested! ...don't suppose they have 32 Short?

Unexpected Christmas bonus from work (in full as well) :)

Bought:

FMA FAST Maritime - £38 from eBay, UK seller too at CN / HK retailer sorta price

Source UTA (for filling 3L WLPS from tap / bottle) WAS triple mag pouch & QRS sling in MC

Looking to get a couple LiPos and charger + some G3 style trousers, PenCott GreenZone (Emerson does em) is tempting but will go with multicam especially if I can buy genuine Crye, goes with Auscam unlike GZ & current MARPAT trousers

• Supporters

I'm interested! ...don't suppose they have 32 Short?

Might well be able to get those yeah. Write down the sort of things you're potentially after and drop me a PM mate, if I can help out then I will.

TMC AVS in Ranger Green (includes the CPC style harness from what I can tell) with the m4 pouch front

Blue force gear ten speed 3XM4 pouch

I've actually bought two of each for me and the girlfriend

• Moderators

Jedi's fault.....WAS 901 chest rig and back panel in .............ATACS AU.....its the start!! haha B)

A new battery!

Ok, it doesn't seem much, but it is the first step in me getting back into the game after 5-damn-years!!!

It's just a cheapy NiHm to get the kit running, to make sure it actually does work; and fix any probs that surface.

Once I know it's all working, I'll be investing in the proper batteries :-)

Don't want to spend out for the LiPo and charger etc to find that the AEG is going to be dead-tech.