The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Keep us posted on how long it takes to get here, please Tac? And if the order items are fully correct also - there was some chatter on fb recently that Sergei had made a few cock ups... I'd imagine that he's well aware of ppl slagging him off mind, as he is a member of RMAL-UK, so he'll probably pull his finger out.

Keep us posted on how long it takes to get here, please Tac? And if the order items are fully correct also - there was some chatter on fb recently that Sergei had made a few cock ups... I'd imagine that he's well aware of ppl slagging him off mind, as he is a member of RMAL-UK, so he'll probably pull his finger out.

It's estimated to be 2-3 weeks although it will probably get here earlier. I'll keep you posted!

Also, do you have any idea where I might be able to find real RPK-74M furniture?

It's estimated to be 2-3 weeks although it will probably get here earlier. I'll keep you posted!

Also, do you have any idea where I might be able to find real RPK-74M furniture?

That's a very generous estimate. Most of my orders from there have taken on average a month or sometimes more to arrive.

That said my last order with them was three months ago. Hopefully Sergei has improved things since then.

• Supporters

Speak to Jip McTavish on fb about AK/RPK/SVD/Saiga furniture, Tac.

Edited by Ian_Gere
other models

Well I took advantage of UK Tac's 20% off all warrior products deal and I got:

- Warrior tan riggers belt.

- Blackhawk serpa CQC glock holster.

- Warrior tactical black pistol lanyard.

- Warrior double pisol mag pouch olive drab.

- Warrior subdued union jack patch.

- Mechanix original covert black gloves.

- Helikon olive drab baseball cap.

- WE glock magazine.

Most of the items above were from UK tac. Another tiny step closer to completing my loadout; Battlefield inspired, of course! :D

• Supporters

2 x CYMA 800rnd RPK-74 midcaps

Nah mate... CYMA RPK-74 midcaps are 140rnds*, it's the hicaps that hold 800.

*even then, from new, you have to oil the spring and stuff them to the gills a fair few times to get the springs working well enough to hold that many.

1911 Mags x2

Hi-Cap M4 Mags x2

CO2 Cartridges x25

Drop Leg Panel + triple M4/Pistol pouches for it

Replacement Lower mesh mask

DPM Headover to replace my terrorist style shemagh/bandana

36,000 BBs

Should hopefully be sorted for couple months of skirmishes

• Head Moderator

A whole coffee shop for the postie, wow. What are you buying the milkman, a Burger King franchise :)

Must admit my regular postman is excellent with all the deliveries and definitely earned his Christmas tip.

WP_20151102_0011_zpsigndpa6u.jpg

Grabbed this second hand off a society member for a tenner. Looks great and I don't have to carry around the mags in my pocket with the constant fear in the back of my mind about losing them.

• Supporters

dunno if i should feel sorry for pro airsoft supplies or not, i ordered and have just recieved 2 G&G SR25 50rd mags, and paid £15.99 each off there website

C7F37874-5220-4771-9D5C-953680C82A7A_zps

there website still lists them as £15.99 each ....... screw it i dont feel bad, but i am gunna have to order atleast another 2 lol

edit :- ordered 2 more and there out of stock :(B)

Have a tightbore and a shs cnc one piece hop unit on the way for my m4. Time to treat it to some loving lol

What tightbore?

Got a 6.03 stainless angry gun on the way to replace the 6.08 that's in it at the moment. I bought a (don't laugh) dboys m4 for my first rifle, mainly because it was cheap and it looked aggressive as hell! But the plan has always been to replace the internals with better stuff over time as i got more into airsoft and more used to how i like playing