The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

s-l140.jpg Bulgarian AK sling - $18.99 posted ~riomar6

s-l140.jpg Soviet Tourniquet & Bandage - $14.00 posted ~ dodgers_ru

also bought a Prowin AK hop chamber, a posh AK Selector Plate & Lonex Cylinder for £22 posted from a geezer on fb

I already have a PDI barrel & Palsonite cylinder earmarked for my E&L AKS-74, so the hop chamber is for that, as well as the sling and 1st Aid tackle - the other bits are for my Franken-AK build which has been on the back burner...

Just found out i've been refunded for the berezka sweat shirt i bought grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! None of my size in stock, but i would have taken a size 54 if she had asked. Too late now, she's posted the rain suit i ordered at the same time already, so double grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Forgot about intending to get a different type of Turnigy Nano Tech LiPo - the 11.1V 25-50C 1200mAh instead of my usual choice which is their 1300mAh, so i remedied that from hobbyking.com £16.47 posted from the Netherlands - the decision is down to the size: the 1300 is 18x18mm but wider including the bump where the cable joins, but the 1200 is listed as 16x19mm which may make it easier to fit under an AK top cover; if so I'll have to get a few more...

Edited by Ian_Gere
bad news

• Moderators

Some helmet goggle clips and few other bits from airport peak while I was at it....nothing major

• Supporters

Some helmet goggle clips and few other bits from airport peak while I was at it....nothing major

Predictive text?

Those KMNW Tactical pouches i bought t'other day turned up - they're good. about the same quality as Condor i'd say, so better than Viper but not as good as WAS. For the prices i paid from their eBay shop closing down sale I'm well happy.

Second mesh face mask,

Sling, x2

Webbing belt,

32 FMA Magpul clone rail covers,

Angled fore grip,

hand stop kit,

admin pouch with pistol mag slot.

30x100, 30x150, 30x200 unmarked suppressors.

140mm double threaded barrel extension.

• Moderators

Before or after helmet? I bought some with a helmet and found the helmet came with some too.

after, wanted some more to fix it to attach other goggles/face mask to so easy that way :)

• Moderators

Predictive text?

Those KMNW Tactical pouches i bought t'other day turned up - they're good. about the same quality as Condor i'd say, so better than Viper but not as good as WAS. For the prices i paid from their eBay shop closing down sale I'm well happy.

yep....damn Ipod!

did try to multi quote but the forum and my PCs just don't mix well!

4 x FAST pistol mag pouches in black

3000 Rocket 0.25g BBs

~ £25 from gunfire incl. postage.

Bought these for use at pistol games since I had an incident last night where the distinctive sound of my velcro pouch gave me away to someone in the next room. Hopefully should fit my cz75 mags (being 9mm in real steel) but if not won't take much to modify them.

• Supporters

This week's deliveries.

22403566162_b6b9f3542b_b.jpg

Some foul weather, medical and other load bearing kit from the states; big delivery from Go Outdoors for camping supplies for milsim and my KWA LM4 came back after getting a lot of TLC and nice machine work done by a bloke I know who's a serious whizz with both GBBRs and a lathe/mill.

I'll break apart the packages and post it all later on.

Some blue multicam trousers, Some yellow Bolle goggles (for the drakelow tunnels next weekend!), Pellor Hunting Tactical Military Molle Assault Plate Carrier, Pantac MOLLE 40mm Grenade Pouch & a set of knee pads.

Pretty much ready for when I get my UKARA and can get my weaponry now :D

Finally got my hands on a TM Glock 17 and it feels and shoots amazingly! Also got some Abbey predator ultra gas and using 0.2 blaster devils. Got it in a matte blue two tone finish, however the paint is already beginning to flake off. I cannot wait to use it in game next week and I'll most likely purchase a serpa holster soon! :)

• Supporters

22258435918_24f4cb86d5_c.jpg

Final prep and stuff arriving for my 'don't knock it 'til you've tried it' foray in to a milsim this weekend.

• FAK (pretty pleased with the contents in this one, if anybody's after an outdoors/car kit this seems to be a good brand)
  • Wash bag
  • Jetboil + fuel
  • Waterproof/insulated gloves
  • Dry sack/bags
  • Shower in a bottle
  • Compact 8x21 Monocular

22258168850_06d103831f_c.jpg

• US Issue Woodland gore-tex and softshell MC trousers
  • Beyond Clothing PCU Level 5 (softshell) trousers
  • Rite-in-the-rain pad, cover and pen
  • 0241 Tac softshell gaiter
  • Princeton Tec remix pro
  • Magpul MOE offset Scout mount
  • Arisaka Defense M-LOK Scout mount
  • Paracord
  • TK-4 Tourniquet
  • Various ITW Buckles
  • Med Shears
  • VLTOR AR sling plate
  • FirstSpear Slim line AGB sleeve
  • Mil-Spec Monkey Tac-organiser pouch
  • MSM RAW cap (softshell)
  • ReFactor Tac flexfit cap

Had some other stuff come in in dribs and drabs I've not pictured.

• LOWA Zephyr Mid-boot, GTX
  • Gruppa 99 (russkie SF kit) L5 Softshell jacket
  • ESS Goggle insert and prescription lenses
  • Source Helix bite valves

Also for some unknown reason UK Tac chucked a triple AK shingle in CB in to the box that I didn't order. Don't think it was a mistake seeing as the invoice was also in the box with the correct items highlighted through (presumably as they were packed in the warehouse). £20 pouch, they're not on sale or anything and I've no need for it so I'll have to message them and see what the deal is. Interesting to take a close look at anyway, I've not bought much of their stuff in a while now but I'll still recommend them to most people so I like to keep an eye on their materials and stitching.

• Head Moderator

Depends when you made your order with UK Tactical, they have been giving away various coyote brown pouches for the last few weeks on spends over £30, so probably a free one on their part.

• Supporters

Depends when you made your order with UK Tactical, they have been giving away various coyote brown pouches for the last few weeks on spends over £30, so probably a free one on their part.

Interesting, that'd explain it, cheers. Guess they're getting a new colour in.

I did say to myself no airsoft this month..

Well I failed

WE P90 with 3 extra mags arrives tomorrow will post pics when it gets here and from the skirmish in the evening

Make sure to tell us what it chronos at! :)

Will do! Have 3 different gasses to try so will give feedback when I get it :)

Will do! Have 3 different gasses to try so will give feedback when I get it :)

I look forward to seeing the results of this as well. Be nice to buy and not have to instal a restrictor on it straight away.

G&G GC16 Predator! It has freaking teeth on it! Seen it?

Personally thought it looked like the designer wanted a RIF that doubled as a bottle opener :D

Anyway bought 4 sets of WE M9 feeding lips to replace on my ASG MK23 magazines to stop them jamming.